Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,297 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church (12774 Views)

Gigantic Tortoise Roaming Freely In Maiduguri After Flood (Video) / Flood Ravages Zoo, Houses In Maiduguri: Ostriches, Crocodiles, Snakes Escape / Governor Zulum Begins Painting Of Flyover In Maiduguri Like Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by NaijaCover(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06
A Pastor at the Church of The Brethren (EYN) Moduganari in Maiduguri, Borno State slumped and died while conducting a child naming and dedication service.

It was gathered that Pastor Vincent Alaku was naming a child during service on Sunday, October 6, 2024, when he suddenly slumped with the microphone in his hand.

Details of the incident are still sketchy at the time of filing this report.

Meanwhile, members of the church have confirmed the sad incident on Facebook.

“We regret to announce the sudden demise of the EYN Church Pastor serving in EYN LCC Moduganari, who passed away after collapsing during a child naming and dedication service. May he rest in peace,” one Zaphaniah Kwaji wrote.

“Wonderful should never end epically in moduganari. Another sadness. I have never seen something like this! He was acting in his capable role. And just of a sudden collapse. Much pain, confusion, shock, sadness among others. We will never forget this day! 6th October, 2024 hit us hard,” one Tankwa Chokali wrote.

See Photo And Reactions Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/10/pastor-slumps-and-des-during-child-dedication-service-in-maiduguri-church-2.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by NaijaCover(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06
My Prayer For You, Is That You Will Not Die now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by NaijaCover(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06
See Reactions Below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06
He's going to heaven straight

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Oloki: 9:01pm On Oct 06
He might have some underlined sickness. From the picture up there, e doesn't look healthy. God will deliver us in this situation we find ourselves. Everybody is just managing

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by 2devine: 9:13pm On Oct 06
LuQuLuQu:
He's going to heaven straight

Do you know the type of life he lived?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by NaijaCover(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06
We Will Continue To Pray For You, Trust Us 🙏
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Righthussle: 9:26pm On Oct 06
Congrats to him, he has gone to receive his own mansion.

Abeg I want to sell my own mansion in heaven for #20k only. Interested buyers should mention me. My mansion is directly opposite Father Abraham's mansion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by PEACE2023: 9:41pm On Oct 06
High blood pressure caused heart attack or stroke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by id4sho(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06
Hunger full town undecided This one haff pai lipsrsealed

Tulumbu but why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by haybhi1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06
His medical history like DM, hypertension, hypoglycaemia, thrombosis, cancer; and through autopsy like examination, investigation, like blood test and the likes can be a pointer to his death's cause
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Melagros(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06
COMRADES, this is sad and unfortunate, may he rest in peace with the Lord

1 Like

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Enemyofpeace: 9:55pm On Oct 06
Ogbanje gang at work
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by APOPTOSIS: 9:55pm On Oct 06
Sorry..
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Enemyofpeace: 9:55pm On Oct 06
2devine:

Do you know the type of life he lived?
he lived a tithe fulfilled life

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by kyuniii(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06
Rip.
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by 1weektreat: 9:55pm On Oct 06
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Except the penis dies young he shall surely eat the bearded meat.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Iseoluwani: 9:57pm On Oct 06
learn to rest.

pastors should know they are humans too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by princepee: 9:58pm On Oct 06
Rip Man of God..
You died doing the work of God.

That's if you lived a good life.
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Flame333: 9:58pm On Oct 06
Lord have mercy
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Brendaniel: 9:58pm On Oct 06
May his soul rest in peace and condolences to his family and loved ones...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Chemlite: 10:00pm On Oct 06
All those who enjoy insulting men of God will not see this! If he has collected offering or tithe .....they would have dragged him online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by tunjijones(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by princepee: 10:02pm On Oct 06
The kind of English they speak in Maiduguri is capable of killing people.

Them for right the message for pidgin.

The condolences they spin my head
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by tellwisdom: 10:03pm On Oct 06
Baba go for checkup…everything no be prayer

1 Like

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by PJtech: 10:04pm On Oct 06
God have mercy

I don't say RIP to any deceased.. Everyone deeds here on earth will follow them to the underworld
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by zinaunreal(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06
We all donna die 😆😆😆
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by condralbedez: 10:04pm On Oct 06
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by Christ4ever: 10:04pm On Oct 06
Chemlite:
All those who enjoy insulting men of God will not see this! If he has collected offering or tithe .....they would have dragged him online.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by VinnyBaba: 10:06pm On Oct 06
OP , you nor dey Tire for Bad news undecided
Re: Pastor Slumps And Dies During Child Dedication Service In Maiduguri Church by foxyemma: 10:06pm On Oct 06
May his soul rest in perfect peace

Meanwhile I buy PI, my rate is good.
Whatsap 0.7.0.3.2.2.0.6.7.7.6

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Aircraft Landing Gear; A Complex Structure And How Its Works. / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters.

Viewing this topic: Tokskob2008, Stan642(m), meshpips(m), Voltron007(m), officialfysh(m), LoveThemChubby(m), Ballack1(m), Essaswtcious(f), yankeezconcept, MasterTeeUSA, donatusdesmond, ATEAMS, softsoul22(m), darthv, hapsonv, ajerimitan, mmadu4, Earthscience, TechToyin(m), Mandelaninja, timilehin007(m), Bigframe, kevinexit(m), Princepioneer(m), RhodaNelly, okosodo, clow(m), completeskills(m), higgs, Ezmans, mikemiyaki, MarioLope(m), VisibleDreamz, fostermd(m), pharmo25(m), albreezy4eva and 100 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.