Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,148 members, 7,970,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) (13272 Views)

Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) / Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) / Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:10am
Gov Soludo completely transformed Ochanja, Iweka, Moore street and many adjoining roads across Onitsha north local government area of Anambra stat, Ochanja Roundabout Onitsha was refuse dump site, the roads were totally bad, Gov Soludo started by clearing the heap of refuse at Ochanja and total reconstruction and rehabilitation of the roads across Onitsha north, today its wearing a new look, normalcy have returned to a once chaotic hood in Onitsha.
Watch through the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MRymh3n1E

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:11am
More
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:16am
One day one day I will visit this ever popular Ochanja in Onitsha since I was born

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:21am
LuQuLuQu:
One day one day I will visit this ever popular Ochanja in Onitsha since I was born
That area host the second biggest market in Anambra after Main the largest market in west Africa

13 Likes

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:38am
Nice but do you guys have to color the pictures?

What's the purpose exactly?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Laredoph: 8:39am
Good..... This is the kind of transformation we expect from all of them

1 Share

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by pezeji(m): 8:40am
Meanwhile, a certain state with Hope Uzodimma is busy doing absolutely NOTHING in his state

7 Likes

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:40am
cool
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Lndscape: 8:40am
SPONSORED ADS

VIDEO EDITING & MONETIZATION CLASS
(.. made easy)

Edit like a pro and monetize your creativity.
Here's a video editing and Monetization class for you.
With sound knowledge of video editing, you can make money starting from content marketing digital marketing.
Recently, Facebook has approved monetization of content features for Nigerians, another opportunity to earn in Dollar$. Some of our students are using just their smartphone in editing/perfecting videos available on the net and making cool money.
As a content creator, digital marketing is at your palm, you can advertise for others or personal brand promotion, lots of opportunities.
With your Smartphone or Laptop, you can get started.
Call/Whatsapp :

1 Share

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Obyangel: 8:42am
Soludo Solution is here and Ndi Anambra is seeing the Solutions to their State.

I know many people will not believe me, but Soludo will first Peter Obi to be the president IF they decide to shift power to Southeast side.

Powers and forces that crown presidents in this country said it, and I saw (and heard) it clearly 🤜🤛

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Whobedatte(m): 8:42am
This market is very big ,second to Relef market amd onitaha main market .
I have worked there several times and Ibo people use my eyes see shege.
You pay if you wan transport anything on a wheel barrow and if you want to cross the road with your goods.
Agbero wey dey Lagos markets dey learn from onitsha agberos tongue

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by blackmantis: 8:43am
Very impressive work. 👍
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by callmevirus(m): 8:43am
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

2 Likes

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by SocialJustice: 8:44am
See the beautiful girl crossing.

3 Likes

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by nnatobryno(m): 8:45am
Mediocrity...!

1 Like

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Appletek: 8:45am
And Otti is busy fooling himself and his dumb Obidients.
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by JikSneh: 8:46am
Not impressed.

Anambra state has one of the worst road in Nigeria today.
Onitsha - Atani road is a death trap today, Soludo has kept a blind eye to it.
Accident happens there on a daily basis.
Soludo should come to the aid of ogbaru people
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by spencekat(m): 8:47am
LuQuLuQu:
I visited the market in 2018.
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by abobote: 8:47am
He tried, I passed the road recently and I was impressed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 8:48am
Keep the good work going,

Don't mind any negative act by your people

but still you are trying to please them.

now I am beginning to understand better through our role mode expirencel Princess FChukwu .

we love you our role mode Princess FChukwu
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Barrywilly(m): 8:48am
Audio. That road is a scam. Just one rain, everything will be washed away. Make una dey do unaself. Body go soon tell them.

1 Like

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by abobote: 8:48am
Appletek:
And Otti is busy fooling himself and his dumb Obidients.
Irrelevant comment.
This doesn't mean others are not working

2 Likes

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Umueme: 8:49am
Can we get a drone view of the place?

What of Nnewi? Is Nnewi bank road, phone plaza road and all those bad roads still in Soludo's plan?

I just want to know, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Mrexcell(m): 8:54am
Very impressive.
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Nayturalistic: 8:55am
Soludo We Know.

Not one yeye Deceiver with little to no achievement as a FMR Gov.

1 Like

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by nedu666: 8:56am
He really tried. From refuse dumb and the eye sore to this.
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:59am
Not impressed
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by techbro1: 8:59am
Where is the transformation? Show us before and after pictures.

This doesn’t look impressive at all.

1 Like

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:00am
Nice one from Mr governor
Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:00am
See mediocrity.

A project that a LGA chairman can not use to boast is what a whole State governor is using as achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Total Transformation Of Ochanja/ Road Onitsha By Gov Soludo(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:01am
Emeskhalifa:
Nice but do you guys have to color the pictures?

What's the purpose exactly?
Did you watch the video?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence / Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy / Canada Begins Compulsory Fingerprint For Nigerian Visa Applicants

Viewing this topic: eddydey(m), okuwehcris, JojoArmani(m), Kbannjii(m), nadio, ZUBY77(m), japcee, dulphines, lagbaja(m), Anthony200000, kingsways, JasperVII(m), MightyThor(m), Amuluonyenaego, SeaTrade(m), wesley80(m), Izi1(m), oracle2583, babaaelino92(m), Majaaja, Lucky5000(m) and 62 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.