Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,109 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu (6145 Views)

Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Abbypackaging: 6:27pm On Oct 10
Nigeria’s first lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu has disclosed that her husband, President Bola Tinubu is not a greedy person, but one working to make Nigeria great again.

Speaking while paying homage to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi and other traditional rulers at the Ooni’s palace in Ile-Ife as part of her visit to commission 2.7km Oluremi Tinubu way and Pavilion inside Obafemi Awolowo University, she said the President is a contented person working for the progress of the country.

We know that subsidy has been removed but with God on our side in the next two years, Nigeria will be greater than this. Those who attempted removing subsidy before could not see it through. But with your prayers in the next two years, we will build a nation for the future.

We give glory to God for our status, myself and my husband, we are not greedy but we thank God for what God has done for us. It is not common for rich people to get to this seat but I am grateful to God, we can not disappoint Nigeria and with the help of God, we are getting to the promised land in no distant time”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/10/my-husband-is-not-a-greedy-president-remi-tinubu/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10
Remi Tinubu I do not have much to tell you and your husband but you guys are opposite of what you claimed to be.

As it stand today, your husband is...

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Oct 10
Abbypackaging:
Nigeria’s first lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu has disclosed that her husband, President Bola Tinubu is not a greedy person, but one working to make Nigeria great again.
Speaking while paying homage to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi and other traditional rulers at the Ooni’s palace in Ile-Ife as part of her visit to commission 2.7km Oluremi Tinubu way and Pavilion inside Obafemi Awolowo University, she said the President is a contented person working for the progress of the country.
We know that subsidy has been removed but with God on our side in the next two years, Nigeria will be greater than this. Those who attempted removing subsidy before could not see it through. But with your prayers in the next two years, we will build a nation for the future.
“We give glory to God for our status, myself and my husband, we are not greedy but we thank God for what God has done for us. It is not common for rich people to get to this seat but I am grateful to God, we can not disappoint Nigeria and with the help of God, we are getting to the promised land in no distant time”.
This bigoted racist? angry

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by helinues: 6:33pm On Oct 10
No be lie

To those who might want to hit their heads on something because of the Madam first lady's message, do that in peace without dragging others

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by aariwa(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10
Lol was anybody expecting her to say tinubu is greedy?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by yyba: 6:38pm On Oct 10
Well said the most loved and celebrated first lady, Nigerians are happy to have TINUBU as president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by trutharena: 6:39pm On Oct 10
Madam, we don hear you.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by richmond500: 6:41pm On Oct 10
Tell ur husband to stop Wike.
We in Rivers state are not happy with how ungovernable he has turned Rivers to

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by yoruboid: 6:46pm On Oct 10
If he was greedy, he won’t have lasted this long and had this much relevance in politics

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by tommy589(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10
grin
Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Resurrection212: 6:49pm On Oct 10
Good evening ma me personally give your husband 6years .I knew you will make this country great. grin grin grin >: grin .

God bless mbaise
God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by CodeTemplarr: 6:57pm On Oct 10
What a load of bullshit?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Shadomaan7: 6:59pm On Oct 10
Nothing more to say than to appreciate the efforts of the president and his team in trying to make Nigeria better.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Salewa97: 7:00pm On Oct 10
The first lady is so classy.

Some people would have turned this into a political issue.

Na class be this oo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Macphenson: 7:10pm On Oct 10
k
Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by MartinCorridon: 7:17pm On Oct 10
He's not greedy but he's very insensitive.

That's a common trait with 99.9999% of Nigeria's politicians

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by nedu666: 7:26pm On Oct 10
Remi wife of otunba t-pain. The asiwaju of hardship. The emir of backward progress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 7:26pm On Oct 10
You don't seem to know your husband enough

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by IseyinIsese: 7:45pm On Oct 10
helinues:
No be lie

To those who might want to hit their heads on something because of the Madam first lady's message, do that in peace without dragging others
Wasted today too? So no job yet?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by tundegan: 7:49pm On Oct 10
God bless Oluremi Tinubu.

She is a true first lady.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by MadPolitician: 7:51pm On Oct 10
That man is your vintage example of a kleptomaniac

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by TinubuCriminal(f): 7:58pm On Oct 10
I agree
He no get ojukokoro at all

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Efuaye(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10
See who's talking!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10
Who asked you for explanation, madam??

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by criuze(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10
Let him not make it great again

Just reduce fuel price, forget that greatness

We're tired of it

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Oct 10
criuze:
Let him not make it great again. Just reduce fuel price, forget that greatness. We're tired of it
This man has shown you that all he has to offer is suffering and torment ... he has no skills at all as far as how to run a country. Yet rather than immediately impeach the man and all those along with him, you wish to allow the same man to continue over your heads to do what again? Shey e wa Ok ba yi? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Digriz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10
Atiku has something to say

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by papyjaypaul: 8:20pm On Oct 10
Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by abbasajao(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10
Ìyàwó Tpains

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by tonesky(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10
Ma, you just told Nigerians who you and your husband is...... To prove that you are not; you for use your personal money buy the new Airbus, you for use your personal money buy the Escalade Car since Nigerians are going to bed empty hunger. You people are opposite what you claim.....

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10
angry They are busy buying presidential jet/yatch, putting their children as part of UNGA delegation going to seek healthcare/holidaying in London @ the expense of who? Speaking to their zombies. Uselessness @ its peak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not A Greedy President – Remi Tinubu by overall90: 8:22pm On Oct 10
Do you know that it was a yoruba man, Ernest Shonekan who by the way was not elected by Nigerians that took the price of petrol from 70kobo to 5 Naira and now another yoruba who bought his way into Aso rock has increased from about 170 Naira to above a thousand naira .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Nigerian Presidential Air Fleet / Is The NLC/TUC Warning Strike Active In Your Place Of Work? / Maputo, Mozambique - A City Recovers From 40 Yr Civil War - Pictures

Viewing this topic: MT, homies100, n9jaboy, kcpumping(m), michealdeco, Phantom042 and 30 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.