Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey (24238 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Asks For Ronaldo's Autograph / Controversy As Linesman Asks Haaland For Autograph After Man City Game / NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10am
German football star 'refuses to sign autograph on rainbow jersey' before spewing four-letter x-rated outburst - as his club suspends him

Wolfsburg striker Kevin Behrens has landed himself in hot water after 'refusing to sign an autograph on a rainbow jersey promoting diversity' in a fan session.

The 33-year-old reportedly shunned the shirt numerous times before launching into a foul-mouthed rant, saying 'I won't sign that kind of gay s***'.

An internal meeting was then called with the striker forced to explain his actions to sporting director Sebastian Schindzielorz. At this point, Behrens insisted he 'had no aversion to homosexuals', Bild reports.

The Bundesliga club said their player's actions 'were not in line with [their] stance' and he has since been suspended.

'Homophobia has no place with us, Kevin is now home alone,' Schindzielorz said, according to Sky Germany.

As other players penned autographs on jerseys and other merchandise, to be auctioned off for charity and various competitions, Behrens was reportedly approached by someone offering up a rainbow shirt.

The kit, which features the pattern on parts of the item of clothing including the number on the back, was introduced five years ago to show Wolfsburg's 'support for diversity' and several new editions of the top, as well as scarves, cups and pins, have been launched since.

After discussing the incident with Behrens, Wolfsburg said: 'During an internal meeting, statements were made that were not in line with VfL Wolfsburg's stance. The incident was immediately dealt with internally.

'VfL Wolfsburg stresses that it is aware of its social responsibility. The club and its employees stand for diversity and tolerance, and fundamental values such as respect, honesty and openness have always been firmly anchored in the club's philosophy.'

Meanwhile, Behrens said: 'My spontaneous comments were absolutely not okay. I would like to apologise for that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13940759/Bundesliga-autograph-rainbow-jersey-diversity-expletive.html?ito=social-facebook-sport

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by helinues: 4:02am
Better.

No be everyone dey brainwashed with the LGBTQ nonsense

217 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Vulcanheph(m): 6:03am
I hear he's been suspended by his club for this action... This pro LGBT people are ruthless.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by etrouble: 6:03am
Vulcanheph:
I hear he's been suspended by his club for this action... This pro LGBT people are ruthless.

The devil is ruthless, but he has been humiliated severally

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Natbrowny: 6:06am
Why r dey forcing LGBTQ on everyone.

Do ur thing jeje and leave us d f*ck alone

Dis agenda will create death in d nearest future.

Useless football bodies haven't done anyttn to racist attacks but r so quick to suspend playera who doesn't endorse gay rights.

Stop pushing foolish agendas down our throats

More footballers need to be bold. Make dem no play again. Let's see how they'll use ghost to play d ball n make money

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Rexymania(m): 6:40am
Most of his sponsors will pull out

1 Like

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Namaster: 7:04am
I see so much FOOLISHNESS in this interaction.

As a footballer, you are an ENTERTAINER in public view. A shirt is a SHIRT. If a fan presents one to you, you sign it.

Signing it DOESN'T make you gay. It DOESN'T mean you support gay people. It means you signed a SHIRT.

It costs NOTHING!

Second point of FOOLISHNESS is from the fan. People who are so STARSTRUCK they want autographs from another person are STUPID.

As this interaction has revealed, athletes and entertainers are just people capable of making DUMB decisions like this guy.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Matheusmartin: 7:12am
Doesn't he has freedom to choose to sign or not??

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Righteousness2(m): 7:39am
How someone boldly comes out and courageously talks Nonsense really makes me wonder the degree of Harm devil has done to the youths of this generation.

Namaster:

As a footballer, you are an ENTERTAINER in public view. A shirt is a SHIRT. If a fan presents one to you, you sign it.

Signing it DOESN'T make you gay. It DOESN'T mean you support gay people. It means you signed a SHIRT.

It costs NOTHING!

Second point of FOOLISHNESS is from the fan. People who are so STARSTRUCK they want autographs from another person are STUPID.

As this interaction has revealed, athletes and entertainers are just people capable of making DUMB decisions like this guy.

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by SHINJA: 7:47am
I hate gays more than terrorists....

Death to all supporters of gays...

Death to all islamic terrorists ..

Death to all supporters of islamic terrorists including the ones on nairaland

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by princepee: 8:13am
shocked why must he sign what he don't believe in
I mean wtf is wrong with this people.
The people that care more about animals than humans.
Let them go to Arab world and force people to support their rubbish let's see what will happen.

Nonsense!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52am
His decision should be respected!

32 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:51am
Namaster:

It costs NOTHING!

So because he express the freedom of association is now a crime and doesn't it even inclusive in the term of contract.the player is not among the zombies and his not dumb

40 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Seunpapa65: 12:16pm
Good one the didn't pay him to support gay shit they paid him to play football leave let others leave

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:16pm
Good one

1 Like

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Tallesty1(m): 12:18pm
Folake4u this is what I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by bluefilm: 12:18pm
Natbrowny:
Why r dey forcing LGBTQ on everyone.

Do ur thing jeje and leave us d f*ck alone

Dis agenda will create death in d nearest future.

Useless football bodies haven't done anyttn to racist attacks but r so quick to suspend playera who doesn't endorse gay rights.

Stop pushing foolish agendas down our throats

More footballers need to be bold. Make dem no play again. Let's see how they'll use ghost to play d ball n make money

It's the Illuminati agenda

Simple

12 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by owolabi5: 12:18pm
cool

1 Like

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Softmirror: 12:19pm
👍

23 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Flame333: 12:19pm
But you can play for club that is sponsored by gay..

I'm not supporting anybody but I feel we should leave judgement to God

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Harddiskng(m): 12:19pm
Vulcanheph:

In my opinion straight people are way too tolerant of gays in the world.

It is not by force to buy into your mentally & sexually deviant ideology, if it doesn’t sit well with me.

It is sickening how people get ostracized for not supporting some gay shit

27 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by MadPolitician: 12:19pm
Someone should start a movement to protect professionals like this.
They are ruthlessly using every available tactic to force people to kowtow to thier evil plans.

You see team captains with rainbow armbands. What is that supposed to mean? Not everyone agrees that it is right for a man to plough his dangerous anaconda into another mans behind. It repulses some of us.

Why are the rest of sane humanity keeping quiet to this?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Sleekfingers: 12:19pm
Hmmmmm

LQBTQ are everywhere and they here to stay . It high time people should learn how to live with it.
People are quick to condemn racism , religion intolerance......But keep discriminating against LGBTQIA. They are entitled to freedom to exist and practice what they believe him.....
Most Nigerians keep deceiving themselves. The numbers of them in Nigeria is growing like weeds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Throwback: 12:20pm
Vulcanheph:

Very ruthless I must say.

They are matched by the ruthlessness of other countries who persecute those who are different.

A middle ground is required where all can live as they choose to, but not all must live as others want us to.

What has happened to the player is others wanting him to live what he does not believe.

8 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by aestake: 12:20pm
Matheusmartin:
Doesn't he has have freedom to choose to sign or not??

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by TheNobleProphet: 12:21pm
The guy is a correct guy💯

He is following the "Natural Order" as well as preserving Humanity by respecting The Law of GOD ALMIGHTY Who "approved" Male And Female as "sexual partners" in the physical world whenever we dwell here!

13 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by oluwaseyi0: 12:22pm
You can't force people to sign stuff

I won't sign islamic or traditional stuff why should anyone force me to sign gay stuff afterall I'm not stopping them from their personal life

12 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Habbeyy: 12:22pm
cool they gave freedom to Gabriels but the don't want the freedom for Kelvin? Which kind nonsense is that?

5 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Hussein035: 12:23pm
Namaster:

It costs NOTHING!

You don't have brain to understand that signing such also mean that we also love you as gay

15 Likes

Re: Kevin Behrens Refuses To Sign Autograph On Rainbow Jersey by Mitsurugi(m): 12:23pm
Namaster:

It costs NOTHING!

Part of your comments reeks of cowardice no matter how eloquently or cleverly you've tried to swing it. Let those who want to stand for something, stand for something. Just a shirt, are you kidding me? Your soul is already set to be sold if it hasn't.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shows His Crazy Rap Skills At A Radio Station (Photos) / Christian Chukwu Finally Speaks, Clears Air On His Condition / Chelsea Celebrated Europa League Win Inside Dressing Room (video)

Viewing this topic: todaynewsreview, hunee, royalfly(m), dsauce, Maeve7, karizgreat(m), JohnWealth001(m), shenery11(m), Aremwayne, Okpabana, Meetmeat(m), hanenyo(m), Gyri(f), symbianDON(m), alxx(m), olametrix(m), cheerishMe, Egobetafor9ja, Bonaventura(m), princeemma69, donilalasky, golbe1972, donjahsy(m), Authority717(m), Charlieluvboy(m), UpTown001(m), adedayoa2(f), Nochiriemmanuel, justkisses(m), Kingnap(m), Avast(m), nuland(m), specie103(m), Joemiex, codemaniacs, usmanpogo, Dense1512v(m), NybenSBF101(m), macphilip, Kingson28, madakx, addexx, Davidzy23(m), Rotji(m), jojoki, VULCAN(m), Victoluwayomi, gr8dom, Shortcut2life, youngestgrad(m), Sirheny007(m), CoolKizzy(m), nothingdou1(m), NastiLord, rockyh(m), obicoolnino, Essaswtcious(f), Beckyroman, Henrydata(m), usizamzam, iamL(f), lilfreezy, frugal(m), Contango(m), Stefan00 and 136 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.