Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,504 members, 7,978,673 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man (16976 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by BadNews: 5:35am
I Promise To Cherish, Support And Adore You Forever - Nigerian lady Writes As She Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Fiancé

A Nigerian Lady, Lydia Williams, has shared photos from her wedding introduction with her man, Sunday Enemakwu Sani, a burn survivor.

The Ceremony was held last weekend in the bride-to-be's hometown.

In her post, Lydia promised to cherish and support her man forever.

"INTRODUCTION DAY! I am utterly speechless! Today, I embarked on a lifelong journey with the love of my life! My Heartbeat, my Soulmate and my Everything! You're the Sunshine that brightens my Day and the Stars that light up my Night. I promise to Cherish you, Support you and Adore you forever. One Love my Boo," she wrote.

See Photos And Reactions Below:

Source: HER FACEBOOK PAGE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by BadNews: 5:36am
Please Love This Man, No Dump Am, Abeg ooo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by BadNews: 5:41am
See Photos Below:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by BadNews: 5:42am
More Photos Below:
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by JASONjnr(m): 6:23am
Whatever makes her happy......
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by GOFRONT(m): 6:26am
Burnt fiance bawo??

Shebi the man Gbola follow burn?

Husband is the greatest Trophy of a woman..........NwaAmaikpe2021

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Cassandraloius: 7:05am
Congratulations to both of them. She looks so happy. ☺️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by saintokwuluora(m): 7:27am
It takes alot for a woman to happily accept a challenged man for marriage. Very rare in this generation. Wish you guys the best as a family.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Nicepoker(m): 7:46am
She has crossed the threshold. Few hours to become an evening newspaper. grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Gadafii: 8:31am
Na face burn, gbola no burn 🤝🤝

Happy married life

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Meedon: 8:32am
Rove in the jungle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by SHINJA: 9:11am
As far as the manhood is active ,everywhere good b dat...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

God bless America for dealing with islamic terrorists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by PlutoChief: 9:54am
Show the photos below or .......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Tayorshd87: 9:54am
The girl herself has multiple body count and time is not on her side ..

So she can never see any wrong with the man at her age .

Na wedding she need 😂

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Thundafireseun: 9:55am
This news don old nah

Very stale news

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Dcaliphate(m): 9:56am
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by wizod(m): 9:56am
God bless their union

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by moses93(m): 9:56am
The man must be rich

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Treasure17(m): 9:57am
She's happy. Good luck to her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by blueghost(m): 9:57am
Happy married life
Very rare for a woman to do this cos of love on the flip side maybe he has plenty and plenty of money before she chose him and besides she won't want to lose home and away.
Women are very calculative, it's their instinct to make sure resources flow in the family hence why they are always called golddiggers, they can even see your future more than you do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Treasure17(m): 9:57am
moses93:
The man must be rich
grin grin
You know the gender too well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by DiskJokeyManic: 9:58am
I can neva trust dis gender🫤🫤🫤🫤🫤

It is veri veri rare to see a Nigerian women dat will love u "For who u re""" .. grin grin grin grin grin

......I want to believe de man has money nd she knows he does hence de reason to want to marry him grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Dickson178(m): 9:58am
The lady don old already. She can't wait to witness her menopause.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by fasho01(m): 9:58am
If they were together before he got the burn, it's good she didn't turn her back on him.

If she fell for him with the Burns like that, then it's commendable.. Though there may be more to it grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Primusinterpares(m): 9:59am
Happy married life awaits you
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by joseph1832(m): 9:59am
Why do many women always like showing their backside whenever they take pictures?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Mindlog: 9:59am
saintokwuluora:
It takes alot for a woman to happily accept a challenged man for marriage. Very rare in this generation. Wish you guys the best as a family.

It is not easier for men to accept a challenged woman for marriage.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by whytediamond(m): 9:59am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by MoneyTools: 9:59am
Beautiful!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Skillsnigeria: 10:00am
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Wedding Introduction Photos With Her Burn Survivor Man by Mindlog: 10:00am
Dickson178:
The lady don old already. She can't wait to witness her menopause.

As if andropause is not waiting for you, ahead.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy And Hot Nigeria Adult Movie Star Maami Igbabo Shares This Boobs Photos... / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles..

Viewing this topic: ekpesa(m), Ickes, eezeribe(m), chieveboy(m), Luisema4luv(m), uchbiz, yusuf0876(m), Sunshine0126, Neoteny(m), Chacharito, Hyperdulia, eRex(m), kayowalemi(m), Michella25, qtguru(m), yorke1, hardeyorlar1(m), 009(m), ogbevireo(m), tobilinoP(m), unite4real, jamjo, cococandy(f), nekyfine, moscobabs(m), Alsenora, Bobby4090, Coolbite(m), Kealmin(m), CocoaOla, janga02(m), Tsmartx80(m), CornOak(m), johnjay4u2u(m), Starride, MMADE(m), SpaceMarshall, kaybee2ng(m), oluwatobipaul7(m), Cmjarg(m), soledayo(m), Vikelo1212, Kayceo2010, Jaidobalo, greatikena and 130 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.