Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,700 members, 7,979,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:20 AM

DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter (28623 Views)

I Nearly Pulled My Gun' Odartey After DNA Test Proved He Wasn’t Father Of 3 Kids / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children / Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by dre11(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18
DNA Test Reveals Ex-Real Madrid Defender Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter

Former Real Madrid defender, Vinicius Tobias, who recently had his baby’s name tattooed on his arm, has discovered that he is not the biological father of the child.

The 20-year-old Brazilian right-back, now playing for Shakhtar Donetsk, and his ex-wife Ingrid Lima welcomed their daughter, Maite, on October 8.

To celebrate her birth, Tobias had the words “Maite, I love you” tattooed on his arm.

However, influencer Ingrid revealed that their relationship had been on and off around the time Maite was conceived, according to The Sun UK.

She also confirmed that a DNA test showed Tobias is not the biological father of the child.

In a social media post, Ingrid wrote, “I came to give a statement about something that is getting annoying and that, unfortunately, I would have to come out on publicly to give you an explanation.

Vinicius and I haven’t been together for a while. During that time, I was in a relationship with someone and so was he.

“We both moved on with our lives. In the meantime, Maite came along.

We decided to do a DNA test, and Maite is not Vinicius’ daughter.”

Vinicius Tobias has not commented on the DNA test results as of the time of filing this report.

https://leadership.ng/dna-test-reveals-ex-real-madrid-defender-vinicius-tobias-not-biological-father-of-daughter/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Humblebeez: 9:10pm On Oct 18
DNA testing should be mandatory, this is getting out of hand

246 Likes 21 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Sonnobax15(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18
lipsrsealed. Bannies ke??

Fear who no fear the gender of native hens shocked

DNA test is a "MUST" thing as for as I'm concerned cuz it's going to save you as a man from Alot of future wahala and spending unnecessarily while training another man's offspring undecided

Well,even my dogs and their puppies will never escape DNA test so long they will be under my roof...Any woman wey say she no go follow me go do DNA test after she don born my pikin,it simply means say her father go don ready to do transfer from opay to opay of the Bride price wey I spend on her head undecided

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Donkoso: 9:18pm On Oct 18
Nothing surprises me about women again.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Donkoso: 9:19pm On Oct 18
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
DNA test is a "MUST" thing as for as I'm concerned cuz it's going to save you as a man from Alot of future wahala and spending unnecessarily while training another man's offspring undecided

Well,even my dogs and their puppies will never escape DNA test so long they will be under my roof...Any woman wey say she no go follow me go do DNA test after she don born my pikin,it simply means say her father go don ready to do transfer from opay to opay of the Bride price wey I spend on her head undecided
Hustle well with your keke. Future looks good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18
Donkoso:
Hustle well with your keke. Future looks good.
🙏 bro

1 Like

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by GOFRONT(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18
U marry Olosho. And you expect Paternity fraud to go to sleep

Food don done for Lalami444 the DNA Advocacy ambassador

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by advanceDNA: 9:47pm On Oct 18
Lol.....
Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by 25Degrees: 9:51pm On Oct 18
What was he expecting

21 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by jaeyking(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18
Your heading is really capturing
Because you refuse to include the full name

So all of us go rush enter thread to see wetin don do Vinicius again

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by slaawomirr: 10:10pm On Oct 18
Damnnn niggar

What da fuckkk I thought it was the real niggar.... I mean the real vinicius

The funny and obvious truth is that records got it that 80 percent of first born between a married man and woman actually doesn't belong to the man

The truth is we men should be careful with all these women ....

Imagine a married woman here in Benin city is even ready to bang me...but what is holding me back is the fact that what if I mistakenly ejaculate inside her body then she will pin the pregnancy on her husband

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Hezzyluv: 10:10pm On Oct 18
Some women and paternity fraud na 5&6.

The guy advising men to make sure they do DNA test will say, he has been vindicatedgrin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Ironfaceman: 10:11pm On Oct 18
cheesy poor boy this time bang her wella.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Omoawoke: 10:12pm On Oct 18
All simps must suffer !!!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Kingzjayzee: 10:12pm On Oct 18
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. Bannies ke??

Fear who no fear the gender of native hens shocked

u be character 😂😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Bookworm22: 10:12pm On Oct 18
Women of these days are something else

12 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Chidera57: 10:12pm On Oct 18
E no concern me jari..
Mawetin person go chop de my mind

6 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Sabadon(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18
lipsrsealed

this is a very heartbreaking thing, imagine spending years showering love and emotions on another mans offspring, omo it ll shatter the man, don't ladies think abt this before their actions?

10 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Melagros(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18
COMRADES are speechless

1 Like

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by ItisWell22(f): 10:13pm On Oct 18
undecided
Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by haybhi1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18
20 years old, 3 children?

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Creamypie(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18
Thank God say e know am now wey time dey.otherwise, E for love-vendor am grow give am best training ever on Earth, while mum go tell am to will all his wealth to the child. Very smelly

9 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Futuristic1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18
Where the gospel preacher of that wonderful and helpful news for men

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18
Which kind wahala be this. Women na problem for this world o. Imagine the audacity. So if no DNA test, man for dey take care of pesin pikin.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Chinonye2022(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18
Don't allow ur prick marry for u

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18
I thought it was vini jnr

1 Like

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by ENEJI16: 10:15pm On Oct 18
Believe a woman at your detriment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Natbrowny: 10:16pm On Oct 18
Even with ur money - u aint safe from demons.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by wizod(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18
the future is female. Fear that gender

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Natbrowny: 10:17pm On Oct 18
ENEJI16:
Believe a woman at your detriment
even if they are crying while talking and explaining, they are stil lying, we need to start teaching boiz now oo

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:17pm On Oct 18
shocked shocked
Re: DNA Test: Vinicius Tobias Not Biological Father Of Daughter by Bar1941(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18
He should just go and erase the tattoo. Thank God he hadn’t spent much on the baby. What if he discovers when his machine can’t function again? That would have been catastrophic.

The government of every countries should make DNA test mandatory and free.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lists Of African Born Players Playing For European Countries. / Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) / Messi's Stats In 700 Barcelona Games

Viewing this topic: 2npe(m), HARDESTNIGGAINT(m), juanmiguel, Massivedick, saintgp(m), waice6571, Flipmac(m), purples25(f), IamAtAnger, Zenithphil8368, chime8(m), Deglaz(m), Truthisit, sodiq961(m), Alba3, Freshman54(m), sematec(m), Oladim001(m), Xfactorx, seanwilliam(m), Philipmoon2(m), frugal(m), Hendrix50, ikept(m), hkidola00(m), ominid1, aprilwise(m), Ddeliverer007(m), Osanebinosike(m), Hican2, Noahsailingark, geospirit, ifecitech, wilsonjay, tobisunday(m), magabounce(m), korrej(m), rowland545(m), Tmo4, Drslimz, Sucre6, Regex, altteemy, KpagoGIN(m), AbakakiliRice and 83 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.