Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,893 members, 7,987,209 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:53 AM

10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank (9304 Views)

Nigeria's First Licensed Banking App For Teenagers, Alat Xplore App / Davido Meets Wema Bank's New MD/CEO, Moruf Oseni / Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by MainblockAngle: 8:41pm On Oct 25

Wema Bank, Nigeria’s foremost innovative app and pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, is changing the game with the launch of the ALAT Xplore App, Nigeria’s first licensed banking app for teenagers.

The ALAT Xplore App, set to officially launch on Saturday, October 26, 2024, is now available on the PlayStore and App Store.

Here are 10 things you need to know about the ALAT Xplore App, as the App promises to be a gamechanger:

• The ALAT Xplore App is designed for Teenagers ages 13-17.
• The ALAT Xplore App is available on PlayStore and App Store.
• For a teenager to use the ALAT Xplore App, their parent or guardian must open an ALAT Xplore Account for them using the ALAT App, and give approval for them to use the ALAT Xplore App.
• ALAT Xplore App offers teenagers a debit card issued in their own name, not the parent/guardian’s name.
• The ALAT Xplore App can be customised by the teenagers based on their preference.
• The ALAT Xplore App can be used anywhere in the world.
• There is no limit to the amount that a teenager can access on the ALAT Xplore App, provided the parent has funded the wallet with that amount. If the parent funds the wallet with N1,000,000 the teen can access N1,000,000.
• Parents can monitor ALAT Xplore App transaction activity via their ALAT App.
• Any teenager can download the ALAT Xplore App but only teens with parental approval can fully onboard.
• ALAT Xplore App has a “Request Money” feature where teens can request money from their parents in-app.

To get started on the ALAT Xplore App, teenagers are to download the App on the
PlayStore or App Store, provide the required details and request their parent or guardian’s permission via the link in the App.

Sponsored Post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Otaiky(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25
Can’t believe I was the first to comment after several failed attempts.

This is how door of success will open for me with a greatest surprise.

I dedicate this to all my Ebira people in this platform.

Winks ✨✨✨

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Temptation147: 8:56pm On Oct 25
Nothing concern me but E dey

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by sammy594065(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25
How dis wan go help naija?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Kokaine(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25
What of business men na. We self need alat o. Borrow me 3m to buy volkswagen sharan for transport business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by ojun50(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25
Ok. I wish una well
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by MorataFC: 8:59pm On Oct 25
Hmm
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by bewla(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25
R
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by MorataFC: 9:00pm On Oct 25
Only for the kids?
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Nairalander248: 9:01pm On Oct 25
Not sure it will pass Sterling Bank Onebank app, most innovative in the industry rn

They did wonderfully well... I can swap my dollar with ease...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by ehikwe22: 9:01pm On Oct 25
Last year, Wema bank scammed Nigerians. They promised to train Nigerian youth on several tech skills and made you register on a phony website. Took your NIN, BVN and destroyed that website. Login doesn't up and password reset doesn't work.

They used these harvested data to open account un your name then they keep bombarding you with messages to fund it

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Nat2008(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25
Good innovation
Wema on top
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Chizmickey(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25
If you read all this features, its a nice innovation, but Nigerian banks wahala na something else
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by MaziObinnaokija: 9:07pm On Oct 25
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by huptin(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25
Innovative...great way of teaching teenagers financial education at a young age.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Benrosaria(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25
If parents can monitor activities on the account, so how easy and fast is "request money" effective??

And is the parents account linked to this account?

Can a child see the activity on the parents account through its own account?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Memberclub(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25
Avoid alert
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Codes151(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25
whats the difference? una just post , write nothing... this na normal bank app

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Negroid001(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25
This alat na nonsense. Talking from experience
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by BadNews: 9:35pm On Oct 25
Following
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25
Wema bank are not trustworthy. Take them serious at your peril. Last year they deceived the Nigerian youths to register for skill development program. After collecting our BVN, NIN and other vital details, their website stopped working. You can't login or reset password. Only for them to use our details and create a wema bank alat account and now sending us messages to fund the account with money. I will never do that. I will never encourage one to do such as well.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by DextrousD: 10:52pm On Oct 25
This is a wonderful innovation!

Go Wema Go!
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by xtian110: 10:55pm On Oct 25
Educated Amurobber everywhere looking for there selfish interest, there’s no easy way to make money in this life , be careful out there guys
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:30am On Oct 26
Benrosaria:
If parents can monitor activities on the account, so how easy and fast is "request money" effective??

And is the parents account linked to this account?

Can a child see the activity on the parents account through its own account?
No
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Emmanuel909090: 12:44am On Oct 26
Nice app
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Btruth: 1:06am On Oct 26
Nibo l'atu jasi bayi? 🤷
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by merits(m): 4:05am On Oct 26
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post
I don hear 🙉
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by AbujaLagos: 5:29am On Oct 26
Otaiky:
Can’t believe I was the first to comment after several failed attempts.

This is how door of success will open for me with a greatest surprise.

I dedicate this to all my Ebira people in this platform.

Winks ✨✨✨
Adai congratulations
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by Gadafii: 5:51am On Oct 26
CyracksMrBlogger:
Wema bank are not trustworthy. Take them serious at your peril. Last year they deceived the Nigerian youths to register for skill development program. After collecting our BVN, NIN and other vital details, their website stopped working. You can't login or reset password. Only for them to use our details and create a wema bank alat account and now sending us messages to fund the account with money. I will never do that. I will never encourage one to do such as well.
ehikwe22:
Last year, Wema bank scammed Nigerians. They promised to train Nigerian youth on several tech skills and made you register on a phony website. Took your NIN, BVN and destroyed that website. Login doesn't up and password reset doesn't work.

They used these harvested data to open account un your name then they keep bombarding you with messages to fund it
these two sounds like coordinated attack on wema going by the pattern of these write up, who paid you guys to do this?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by ehikwe22: 6:51am On Oct 26
Gadafii:

these two sounds like coordinated attack on wema going by the pattern of these write up, who paid you guys to do this?

Why not investigate the accusations before making your own accusations? I'm telling you what I personally experienced. They harvested my data. Tricked me and used my data for something other than what they promised.

By the way, the guy copied my comment but that's fine. It's good to warn people of any unethical practice by these unethical immoral institutions. Wonder what they do behind the scene if they can go that length to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians
Re: 10 Things To Know About The Alat Xplore App Powered By Wema Bank by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:36am On Oct 26
Gadafii:

the pattern of the write up is exactly how they did to scam us. Go and research the FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Programme, and read the feedback from others. Nobody graduated from the program, nobody learnt anything. I enrolled for mobile app development and along the line each time I attempted login in, my password will be incorrect, when I click to recover password, nothing will work. After few weeks they created an alat bank account for me and send the details to my inbox. Sending me promotional messages that if I fund my account with at least N5000, I will win N100,000. I never asked them to open an account for me, I was only interested in the skillnovation program they promised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? / How Can You Use Selfie Stick With Samsung Note3 / Homosexuality In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.