Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,956 members, 7,987,412 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:59 AM

How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man (24828 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by officialwdhtvv: 10:08am On Oct 26
How I lost my house in the UK after the wife I brought from Nigeria reported me to the police for alleged physical assault — Nigerian man shocked shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqKT2VaQcA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by immortalcrown(m): 10:11am On Oct 26
Potiphar's wife had evidence for her accusation against Joseph.

It is saddening that women can provide evidence of what never happened but cannot provide evidence of rape. Women, with their ingenuity of providing evidence, should device a means of proving rape.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by JASONjnr(m): 10:21am On Oct 26
It's a common thing over there.....

To find a woman that will love you and respect you and be willing to go through thicker moments with you without cheating or looking forward to throw you out is very difficult.

But I saw one oyibo woman who followed her husband to Nigeria and she's been making contents on tiktok how she's learning how to cook our meals and the culture and she love our way of life. I saw another one who's child is learning mechanic here and so on.

If you find this type of lady.... Just forget it....

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by godofuck231: 10:36am On Oct 26
This is why you don't abandon your family, we Africans had seen this in the time of our ancestors, but only that the men got killed

12 Likes

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by officialwdhtvv: 1:42pm On Oct 26
JASONjnr:
It's a common thing over there.....

To find a woman that will love you and respect you and be willing to go through thicker moments with you without cheating or looking forward to throw you out is very difficult.

But I saw one oyibo woman who followed her husband to Nigeria and she's been making contents on tiktok how she's learning how to cook our meals and the culture and she love our way of life. I saw another one who's child is learning mechanic here and so on.

If you find this type of lady.... Just forget it....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26
officialwdhtvv:
How I lost my house in the UK after the wife I brought from Nigeria reported me to the police for alleged physical assault — Nigerian man shocked shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

BRB
Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by UpTown001(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26
The simp should deal with it
Ask him how many of his family members he has raised or rained In school, life or business. He won't have evidence. Suffering to all simps and dumb men. They deserve all what occurs to them

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by DatoDatuk: 4:20pm On Oct 26
UpTown001:
Ask him how many of his family members he has raised or rained In school, life or business. He won't have evidence. Suffering to all simps and dumb men. They deserve all what occurs to them

Lol young man when you grow up, you will understand life properly and have a different view

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by APOPTOSIS: 4:55pm On Oct 26
UpTown001:
What is Simp about his story and comment?
You Guys should sometimes allow your brains to work
Don't always be in conflict with your thought process.
Give it a chance. Anyway, you are still juvenile.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by officialwdhtvv: 6:30pm On Oct 26
UpTown001:

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by Exceed15: 6:34pm On Oct 26
Moral : Don't invite your Nigerian wife over . Everything go dey sweet until she shows u her true Nature.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by Basiljoe: 7:41pm On Oct 26
If they tell you to avoid Nigerian women na, all this boreholes on Nairaland will start screaming "Murder".

All women are the same, but the poverty in Nigeria is too strong that it negatively affects the way Nigerian women reason.

Hypergamy does not care about male idealistic expectations of love.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by jorion(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26
Most Nigerian women will only stick with you when there's no other option. They are all looking for a provider.

The day they find a better provider or can provide for themselves, you are gone. Most men investing heavily in their relationships or marriage are there on borrowed time.

STAY SMART. AS A MAN, NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU. ONLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN CAN EASILY GET SYMPATHY FROM SOCIETY. IF A MAN GETS BROKE, SOCIETY ABADONS HIM AND MOVE ON. MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING STATCH AWAY JUST IN CASE THE OGBANJE IN YOUR WIFE REARS HER HEAD.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by obinnazy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26
officialwdhtvv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Must you get married??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by TheBreastSucker(m): 4:06am On Oct 27
Don't take your wife from Nigeria to the UK if you're not sure of the strength of your relationship.

Just leave her here and come back every 12 months to suck her breasts grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by officialwdhtvv: 8:07am On Oct 27
jorion:
Most Nigerian women will only stick with you when there's no other option. They are all looking for a provider.

The day they find a better provider or can provide for themselves, you are gone. Most men investing heavily in their relationships or marriage are there on borrowed time.

STAY SMART. AS A MAN, NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU. ONLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN CAN EASILY GET SYMPATHY FROM SOCIETY. IF A MAN GETS BROKE, SOCIETY ABADONS HIM AND MOVE ON. MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING STATCH AWAY JUST IN CASE THE OGBANJE IN YOUR WIFE REARS HER HEAD.

Words of wisdom

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by CrownedPhoenix: 9:05am On Oct 27
I might be wrong but I just think perhaps, people are marrying who is not meant for them.

If a woman is meant for you, you will have your fights but she can't do this to you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by Natbrowny: 10:07am On Oct 27
Niggga Please

Enuff of a dis testimonies.

Nobody wants to hear same thing over and over.
Its getting boring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by zed7: 12:07pm On Oct 27
The new cruise. That's what happens when fooóôlish men buy women's affection with money. When the women are now able to make their own money, they kick these fóöools to the curb because they have nothing else to offer.

Make money without developing your social skills and personality crew, better learn.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by officialwdhtvv: 1:14pm On Oct 27
Natbrowny:
Niggga Please

Enuff of a dis testimonies.

Nobody wants to hear same thing over and over.
Its getting boring.

But it keeps happening over and over again non-stop cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by jorion(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27
zed7:
The new cruise. That's what happens when fooóôlish men buy women's affection with money. When the women are now able to make their own money, they kick these fóöools to the curb because they have nothing else to offer.

Make money without developing your social skills and personality crew, better learn.

So Brad Pete have no social skills, what of Kanye West. I just dey laugh when I see men wey think say them don understand women or to keep women na by their power.

Oga, stop thinking that you are better than other men. The day them go use you wipe ground, na ur own go trend pass. Social skills my foot.

WHICH SOCIAL SKILLS WAN KEEP PERSON WEY ALREADY SEE YOU AS BUS RIDE EXCEPT THEM DON VOW TO REMAIN INSIDE THAT BUS?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by Basiljoe: 4:33pm On Oct 27
jorion:

💯

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by Vincy7: 8:56pm On Oct 27
Kai
Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by God1000(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27
Oyibo with their nonsense laws, I really don't understand why I will lose my property over such thing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by straighttalk(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27
Learn

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by medropoly(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27
Women and tinubu. No difference.

7 Likes

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by TylerPerry: 9:00pm On Oct 27
PLEASE SPARE US THIS BULLSHIT IF YOU SUPPORTED THE ENTRONEMENT OF A CRIMINAL AND RAN OUT. NONSENSE!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27
Ok
Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by Adranidoo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27
Here's the bitter truth. If a man makes more money than his wife, he thinks of how to upgrade his wife and children. But when a shawty makes more money than her man, sh£'ll think of how to leave him. There's no honour in a women's "love." The only reason a woman will hope you do better is because there'll be more for h£r to take from you. When she's done with you, She'll cheat with Joe and give him her Coochie to Abide in.
Understand Life

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by YoungLionken(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27
That's all she could do to you (as an unrepentant simp that you are)? If so, she really tried..

Dear SIMPs, please do more for our women, make them your pillars because they're worth it. A real man supports his woman whether you know her well or not. So please do more, y'all are not doing enough for them...

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by nairavsdollars(f): 9:02pm On Oct 27
See finish
Re: How I Lost My House In The UK After My Wife Called Police For Me - Nigerian Man by Stayingalive: 9:02pm On Oct 27
CrownedPhoenix:
I might be wrong but I just think perhaps, people are marrying who is not meant for them.

If a woman is meant for you, she can't do this to you.
no truer words

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma / Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son / Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo)

Viewing this topic: bluehorizo(m), Donlanray, daddio(m), Stomoney(m), ify2016, Ddeliverer007(m), vin12(m), Seeshar, izzvic(m), luchessi(m), pacesetter(m), Dreamland87 and 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.