Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,838 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! (508 Views)

Please Help An Aspiring Web Designer Answer These Questions. / Hosting Companies In Nigeria, Please Answer These Questions / NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2011
I have some questions which i need my fellow webmasters to help me out on, (1) is it true dat a site dat offers downloads lik notjustok ar slow? (2) if u want to build a site like bellanaija or notjustok.com, is it neccessary to install phpbb for comment? (3) is php and phpbb am easy software to use??
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by ilekky(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
These things will not make your site to be slow

and the software you are talking about has nothing

to do with the speed of your website.Everything depends on you

and the type of graphics you use.

(1) (Reply)

Partnership Venture Wanted For My Website. / Need Ur Advice Asap / Need Online Store? Call +234-80771-09729.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.