Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room (6308 Views)

Partner Needed For Cold Room Biz(frozen Food) / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room by Habitat: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
i need a comprehensive business plan for cold room
Re: I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room by Festus2012(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
For you to get a comprehensive Business Plan as requested, you need to provide the location of the proposed cold room because to get a bankable Business Plan or Feasibility Report, one has to visit the site and carry out some research functions.

However, if you are in Lagos, contact me on 08088441177 for some basic templates and you can take it from there. Good luck
Re: I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room by Habitat: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2012
@Festus 2012, Many thanks for your swift response to my cry.

I am based outside of Nigeria but I am planning on returning to set up a business and I intend to do this on a site in Ikotun, Lagos Off Governor's Road ( College B/Stop).

I appreciate if u could forward me a preliminary template for preview email:adeyemiharrison@hotmail.com
Re: I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room by Lacomb(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2012
@ Festus 2012: I will appriciate it if you can send me the proposal too. I am looking at a 20ft coldroom and the location is PH
Re: I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room by Lacomb(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2012
@ Festus 2012: I will appriciate it if you can send me the proposal too. I am looking at a 20ft coldroom.
Re: I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room by steveelder: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2015
[size=22pt]HOW TO START A COLD ROOM BUSINESS IN NIGERIA[/size]

A COLD ROOM business anywhere in the world is a viable business and can be done on large scale or small scale.

Starting a fish cold room business in Nigeria is usually for two major investment purposes; for ice-block making and frozen food business. Ice-blocks are sold in solid bars to drinks vendors as well as to caterers and event organizers for the cooling of drinks. Frozen food business involves the preservation of sea foods and poultry products, beef and fruits. Popular food items that move fast in frozen food business include chicken, turkey, fish, meat, prawns, shrimps etc

The COLD ROOM business plan will give you a guide to profitability as all necessary financial projection for the business has been made such as COLD ROOM business break even analysis, Cold room business marketing analysis, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis for your COLD ROOM business, sales forecast, etc. The business plan has full analysis on cold room business in nigeria, cold room compressor and cold room design and installation, cost of cold room, cold room dealers. The cold room business plan also has indepth analysis on fish processing equipment, fish smoking process, modern fish processing and drying kilns, fish drying equipment manufacturers

The COLD ROOM business plan is a seven(7) chapter business plan of about 38 pages.
3 Years Automated Financial Model in MS Excel. It has a complete industry research.
Bank/ Investor/ Grant Ready- The business plan is design to enable you use it to access loan and grants.
Exceeds all legal requirements and standardsy.
Automatic download after purchase online.

[size=15pt]You can download the complete cold room business plan at:
http://eduauthor.com/product/cold-room-business-plan/
[/size]

1 Share

Re: I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room by joeyreports: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Habitat:
@Festus 2012, Many thanks for your swift response to my cry.

I am based outside of Nigeria but I am planning on returning to set up a business and I intend to do this on a site in Ikotun, Lagos Off Governor's Road ( College B/Stop).

I appreciate if u could forward me a preliminary template for preview email:adeyemiharrison@hotmail.com

Be sure to tackle power. I lived in Ikotun area for quite sometime and I can categorically tell you that cold rooms around that college suffer a lot of power issues which generating sets can't solve,rather I will advice you look towards ile iwe area Liasu road where power lasts up to 15 -18hours daily at least due to the influence of SCOAN church(T.B. Joshua). Property is quite expensive there but for your kind of business,it is worth every penny.
Re: I Need A Comprehensive Business Plan For Cold Room by eyems: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2021
GET UPDATED Cold Room Business Plan in Nigeria
www.businessplaninnigeria.com.ng/cold-room

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Banks Accept Prepaid Electric Bill Slip? / See This 3 Bedroom Penthouse Building Design / Price Of Dollar To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.