Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,316 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Please I Need An Advise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need An Advise (734 Views)

He Need An Advise Concering The Course He Is Studying In University / I Need An Advise / Anyone With An Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advise by topy24k(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2007
This life is not really equal, and I believe that, I have graduated the Secondary School since 2002 which I have all my result apart from Physics which I used to do exam every year but still if they don’t give me D7, E8 or not release my Physics, and that is the only subject that is delaying me due to the course I want to read, and what I have in my mind to read before was Medicine and Surgery, but as time goes on most of my class mate are preparing to go service now and I still change my mind to go for Engineering course and still up till now I don’t have Physics, I did the last WAEC still the same thing I still have all my result but my physics is still D7. To the extend that abscond from most of my friend and agglomeration badly to them because most of them told me to change my course but extant on go for the Medicine or Engineering course. And now thinking about my education is now my quotidian because time is going on.

Please I really need advise, if any body have private advise for me should please send it to: topcy24k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Please I Need An Advise by davtunji(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2007
dont look at yr friends, just focus on wat u intend 2 do for focus signal success.n one more is 2 pray over it.i pray may GOD HELP U.4ROM DATUNJI.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Manage Stress In School? / Who Knows Anything Bout University Of Wales / any news

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.