Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks (27061 Views)

How Do I Hack Wireless Networks That Are Ticket Based? / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Wireless Lan Hacking Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by Clickguy: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
Hi, i bring to you an application that most of you probably know already. This application is called Cain and Abel, This software can be used to hack wireless
network passwords, and you can even crack Md5 hash passwords with this Cain software.
Download it here http://gidipeeps.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=182

If you need any help using thesoftware, you can comment below,

GIDIPEEPS NONI!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by aboyaji(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2012
Explain further on how to make use of it.
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by Juniorroged(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
I THINK I AM INTERESTED PLS CAN U CONTINUE WITH THE TUTORIAL smiley
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by kombats: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2012
hmm 9ce thread but dis cain and abel works mostly on linux operating system.
Secondly if wpa or wpa2 is d encryption just forget it. It can only get wep password
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
kombats: hmm 9ce thread but dis cain and abel works mostly on linux operating system.
Secondly if wpa or wpa2 is d encryption just forget it. It can only get wep password
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by Smartdoy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
D downl0ad link d0esnt exist
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by badesco(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2012
D link is not working it will only take one to parked domain, abi you are trying to make us click your adsense ads
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by Clickguy: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
am sorry bout d link..my site is down at d moment due to payment tinz..we be back soon sorry meanwhile search google for cain and abel
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
ogbeni, so cain and abel magically will just tell u the password?

what you are trying to impart goes beyond merely asking noobs to install cain and abel.

besides you have failed to even explain what they need to do, how do u expect people with little or no knowledge about this things to sniff wifi?

even urself, u dont sound like you know what to do, u sound like u just heard about the concept and the name of the tool

it takes waay too long to do this things for it to make sense.
dictionary attacks mostly wont work in nigeria, abi how many people use simple straight english names as passwords? where will they source the dictionaries?

if u want to brute force attack how do they do it? abi ur own cain and abel hass a large shiny click me brute force button?

the results generate by cain and abel hwo do they interpret it?

what about wireshark or any of the other packet sniffers?

guy, if u know wats up stop demo-ing and lets see what you are made of, not name dropping and forming bad guy for cheap NL popularity

which kain yeye site, u are just looking for clicks on that parked domain grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by Fred527: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2012
besides you have failed to even explain what they need to do, how do u expect people with little or no knowledge about this things to sniff wifi?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by Smartdoy(m): 12:21am On Apr 15, 2012
N0 mind d guy jaré! D link he pastd self na dead link
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by alofe: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
cain and abel realli works guys just check vedios of how to us it on youtube.
any probs call me on 08161608442(slimsilk hackers)
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by ewizard1: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2012
I wonder why people brawl about some things. The internet is not that hard anymore. If you are good @ using google, then somethings shouldn't be a problem. For me: if someone is trying to hide maybe details of something or how to go about it... The person should just make sure i dont get the NAME! Just the name of such Softwate... I'll end up getting more details than such person. Except that being is the creator of such software. So i'll like to say thank you to clickguy for letting me know there's a software called CAIN AND ABEL. Am sure there'll be thousands of forum that has written somtin about it. Thanks to err'one also. NL rocks!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2012
Hahahahaha. Script kiddies calling themselves hackers. I laff in boko haram.
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by alofe: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Tanks we know we are kiddie scripts but with tym we develop into intermediate then proffesionals.thats d condition 9ja put us in
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
u guys watch too much movies
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
I just couldn't stop laughing at this post...hahahahahahaha....I am a penetration tester and forget about what you see on youtube. Let me give you all a brief about wlan hacking. You need a linux distribution called BackTrack 4 or 5 because of some tools like aircrack, a wireless adapter that supports packet injection (Alfa recommended), a wordlist in case of WPA/WPA2 cracking cos WEP is so easy cracking.
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by bloglover(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
marshall4: I just couldn't stop laughing at this post...hahahahahahaha....I am a penetration tester and forget about what you see on youtube. Let me give you all a brief about wlan hacking. You need a linux distribution called BackTrack 4 or 5 because of some tools like aircrack, a wireless adapter that supports packet injection (Alfa recommended), a wordlist in case of WPA/WPA2 cracking cos WEP is so easy cracking.
Bros na only u talk sense 4 here oh,I have been using backtrack 5 for a while now. the file size is 2GB!! download it on their site through google
Re: How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
bloglover: Bros na only u talk sense 4 here oh,I have been using backtrack 5 for a while now. the file size is 2GB!! download it on their site through google
I have 13GB through www.piratebay.se
Search for Wordlist...You can even find 25GB there

(1) (Reply)

How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook Using Google Image Search / How To Find The IMEI Number Of Your Huawei/zte Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.