Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Most Insecure Thing About Yourself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Most Insecure Thing About Yourself (989 Views)

The Most Terrifying Thing About Ebola!the Disease Threatens Humanity / Interesting Thing About 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Insecure Thing About Yourself by 9janinja1(f): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2012
so i've been seeing treads referring to women without makeup and i feel like everyone has something they are insecure about. Some have a problem with their skin while others their nose. The reason for this tread is so everyone knows its normal to feel insecure about parts of them as we are not perfect.

i'll go first: My side profile.
Re: Most Insecure Thing About Yourself by Killz3(m): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2012
9ja-ninja:
so i've been seeing treads referring to women without makeup and i feel like everyone has something they are insecure about. Some have a problem with their skin while others their nose. The reason for this tread is so everyone knows its normal to feel insecure about parts of them as we are not perfect.

i'll go first: My side profile.
What's wrong with your side profile?
Re: Most Insecure Thing About Yourself by 9janinja1(f): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2012
i just dont like it
Re: Most Insecure Thing About Yourself by Killz3(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2012
9ja-ninja:
i just dont like it
There's got to be a reason. I have a defect myself, but i've accepted that defect so much that without it, there won't be me. That side profile you detest, might be wanted and envied by another. Don't bother about things you cannot change dear. . . smiley
Re: Most Insecure Thing About Yourself by 9janinja1(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2012
haha thanks but i know that i'm not really complaining ... i just made the thread to kinda tell people its okay to have something you dont like about your body not really to complain but its cool. i guess nigerians arent big on opening up about matters like that but when it comes to sex and stuff like that you cant get them to shut up.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Gonorrhea Local Herbs / Is Excessive Sexual Intercourse Prevent Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.