Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,854 members, 7,841,220 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) (1225 Views)

Mourinho's Trophiless Season With The RICHEST Club...real Madrid / Cesc Fabregas And Frank Lampard / Mikel Obi, C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) by efeboy(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2012
I don't mean to be harsh or overly criticizing. I mean you can't dispute the talent of the lad, but you know,

I was just thinking in my head:

'The moment Fabregas started a professional career at Arsenal, the club started to move through a strange throphiless

road. For six or seven years that he was with Arsenal, they only won a single cup in the first year of his "joining"

The same thing seems to be going on at Fc Barcelona. The season Fabregas joined Barcelona became the first season, in

recent times, that Barcelona would be going without a League title and Uefa Champions League title at the same time.

May be Guardiola should have seen the hand writing on the wall and this disasterous season would have be averted.'.

Again, I am not beign superstitous, it is just a wild thought.
Re: What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) by tayoccu(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2012
Lol see analysis?
Re: What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) by tribalism(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2012
from frying pan to fire.
Re: What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) by efeboy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2012
tayoccu: Lol see analysis?

Lol, Guy I no analyse o. I just dey think aloud. grin
Re: What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) by tayoccu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
efeboy:

Lol, Guy I no analyse o. I just dey think aloud. grin

Ok in that case, see thought cheesy
Re: What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) by yoji: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2012
Sorry to say, but ur post is dull and inaccurate. Fabregas won an FA cup with arsenal and in these morden day times, dat is a big deal. Upon his arrival @ barca, he won the club world cup and their version of charity sheild which is played over 2 legs. Not forgetting that he also has d biggest trophy which is d world cup to his name and not forgetting the euroopean cupp as well. So my guy stop decievinn urself and go look for another person to yab cos fabregas trophy cabinet is pretty impressive. Let's not forget barca are yet to play the copa del rey final.
So wat r u even sayin?
Re: What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) by efeboy(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2012
yoji: Sorry to say, but ur post is dull and inaccurate. Fabregas won an FA cup with arsenal and in these morden day times, dat is a big deal. Upon his arrival @ barca, he won the club world cup and their version of charity sheild which is played over 2 legs. Not forgetting that he also has d biggest trophy which is d world cup to his name and not forgetting the euroopean cupp as well. So my guy stop decievinn urself and go look for another person to yab cos fabregas trophy cabinet is pretty impressive. Let's not forget barca are yet to play the copa del rey final.
So wat r u even sayin?

Abeg no vex.

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Granada (1 - 0) Full Time / Which Club Do You Belong To? / Manchester City Training Today, Manchester City Training, Manchester City Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.