Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Subsea Engineering In UK (university Of Aberdeen VS Cranfield University) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Subsea Engineering In UK (university Of Aberdeen VS Cranfield University) (4286 Views)

Subsea Engineering In Cranfield University & Newcastle University / Choosing Among Cranfield, Newcastle And Uni Of Aberdeen - Subsea Engineering. / Aston, Sheffied Or Cranfield For Msc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subsea Engineering In UK (university Of Aberdeen VS Cranfield University) by PHfinest(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
Nairalanders,

I have been offered Admission to study Subsea Engineering in both University of Aberdeen and Cranfield University.
Which of these two Universities would you advice me to choose, based on quality of studies (theoretical and practical)?

I have about 4yrs experience in the Oil and gas industry with some offshore experience.

Thanks a lot as you reply.
Re: Subsea Engineering In UK (university Of Aberdeen VS Cranfield University) by chippyripp: 9:50pm On May 17, 2012
Hello Poster,

Me and you are in the same shoes,i just submitted my application for both schools cranfield and aberdeen.I have 2 cousins that studied subsea at cranfield and they told me that in the uk cranfield is the best in subsea.one works with shell the other in total.However aberdeen is about 2000 pounds cheaper than cranfield so if you are looking at the financial side its aberdeen.send me ur emai addy lets hook up.have you started your visa process?
Re: Subsea Engineering In UK (university Of Aberdeen VS Cranfield University) by PHfinest(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
patrickchugo@yah00.c0m
Hopping to hear from you

change the 0 to o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Release Of UNIUYO Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session / South African Undergraduate Arrives Her Matric Dance In A Coffin. PHOTOS / Ebonyi State University Post Ume Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.