Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,322 members, 7,839,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Is It Right For Parents/guardians To Choose Course Of Study For His/her Child? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Right For Parents/guardians To Choose Course Of Study For His/her Child? (780 Views)

Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / Remote Science And Geoscience Information Systems; A Promising Course Of Study? / Is It Right For A Pastor Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Parents/guardians To Choose Course Of Study For His/her Child? by Dondollars1(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2012
I want to study pharmacy but my uncle is persuading me to study science laboratory technology(SLT) because he will be the one to sponsor me,i have passion for pharmacy and wish to be a pharmacist one day,but the challenges i'm having now makes me worried,so fellow Nairalanders,i need advice on what to do and how to handle the issue at hand

(1) (Reply)

Management Lessons / Five Basic Principles Of Life In Form Of A Chess Game / Which Other Nigerian Social Forum Of Nairaland Standard Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.