Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

LOL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOL (3260 Views)

Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol / Side Chicks Be Like. .lol / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL by LaParisienne(f): 11:29pm On May 13, 2012
Personally, I like to be treated like a Queen by my man. He's my soulmate, my best friend, my shield and my provider, all wrapped in one. As the head of our union, it's his responsibilty to care for me and to provide for me the best way he can (that's the traditional purpose for which God created the alpha male cool). I know I can be high maintenace sometimes, but my man derives joy in pampering me. Now that's one hell of a responsible man who knows how to take care of his family kiss

My duty is to love him back, respect him, appreciate his efforts, remain faithful to him and only him, help where I can and also spoil him with gifts once in a while.

I don't get it when some lame men want their women to pay 50% of their expenses, WTF
Why is she with a man then, isn't she better off alone?

Advice to the sistas: ensure that your man can take care of you, it's very important. Don't let some wimp take advantage of you undecided

Just saying......................
Re: LOL by Excelboi(m): 11:35pm On May 13, 2012
You just want this boys should come here and start calling you a gold-digger. Why should he pay for everything? Are you guys married yet? Even married couple share responsibilities among themselves to support eachother. Life don't swing that way...
Re: LOL by LaParisienne(f): 11:40pm On May 13, 2012
Excelboi: You just want this boys should come here and start calling you a gold-digger. Why should he pay for everything? Are you guys married yet? Even married couple share responsibilities among themselves to support eachother. Life don't swing that way...
Doesn't matter what they call me, I'm still reinstating my stand. Men should grow a set and take up their responsibilties cool
Re: LOL by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42pm On May 13, 2012
Wen it comes to spending dats wen u'll see dem drawing out the equality cards, majority of such example are wot u call d freeloaders not Men.

My dear, A man gats to know his sole duties without bin instructed.Dat said, a woman should also not be a liability unto Man just because she feels it's d guy duty to cover cost.IMO,spending should be reciprocal.
Re: LOL by LaParisienne(f): 11:49pm On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wen it comes to spending dats wen u'll see dem drawing out the equality cards, majority of such example are wot u call d freeloaders not Men.

My dear, A man gats to know his sole duties without bin instructed.Dat said, a woman should also not be a liability unto Man just because she feels it's d guy duty to cover cost.IMO,spending should be reciprocal.
Did you see that thread about a lady having to pay for her wedding? I would never do that no matter how much $$$ I have. Instead we'll have a smaller wedding or we'll wait till when he can afford it. Nah me dey marry maself? Shior

It's good when a man knows his responsibilities without being told, then I can wholehearted and submissively support him in my way. Not when he says ''shey you get money, bring am come nah''. Funny enough, a lot of men do this to their women. Arrant nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: LOL by kpolli(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2012
smh. . . .
Re: LOL by Nobody: 10:00am On May 14, 2012
Another Gold digger in the pipeline
Re: LOL by Nobody: 10:25am On May 14, 2012
it's so funny that you think this. i get very infuriated and caustic when a guy is asking me out and says the phrase "i want to take care of you". I'm like WTF?? do i look like i need someone to take care of me? lol, what can i say, i guess i can't kill you for having a different mentality. I know of many guys that would buy anything for their girl friends, i mean they have no limit on how much they spend, but they have absolutely no respect for the babe. The way they treat those girls is far from how a queen should be treated. The last thing i would ever want a guy i date to feel, is as long as he can get me that expensive wristwatch, he is alright. Personally, i don't need a guy to pay any of my freaking bills to make me feel like a queen
Just like you, I'm just saying.........

1 Like

Re: LOL by Nobody: 10:47am On May 14, 2012
Shollypopz: it's so funny that you think this. i get very infuriated and caustic when a guy is asking me out and says the phrase "i want to take care of you". I'm like WTF?? do i look like i need someone to take care of me? lol, what can i say, i guess i can't kill you for having a different mentality. I know of many guys that would buy anything for their girl friends, i mean they have no limit on how much they spend, but they have absolutely no respect for the babe. The way they treat those girls is far from how a queen should be treated. The last thing i would ever want a guy i date to feel, is as long as he can get me that expensive wristwatch, he is alright. Personally, i don't need a guy to pay any of my freaking bills to make me feel like a queen
now here is a woman of value.
Re: LOL by Goldieluks: 11:02am On May 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wen it comes to spending dats wen u'll see dem drawing out the equality cards, majority of such example are wot u call d freeloaders not Men.

Re: LOL by mgbogo: 2:24pm On May 14, 2012
Shollypopz: it's so funny that you think this. i get very infuriated and caustic when a guy is asking me out and says the phrase "i want to take care of you". I'm like WTF?? do i look like i need someone to take care of me? lol, what can i say, i guess i can't kill you for having a different mentality. I know of many guys that would buy anything for their girl friends, i mean they have no limit on how much they spend, but they have absolutely no respect for the babe. The way they treat those girls is far from how a queen should be treated. The last thing i would ever want a guy i date to feel, is as long as he can get me that expensive wristwatch, he is alright. Personally, i don't need a guy to pay any of my freaking bills to make me feel like a queen

So sensible! Are u taken? kiss
Re: LOL by richy5(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2012
U b real MuMu @Opz
Re: LOL by Killz1(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2012
La Parisienne: Personally, I like to be treated like a Queen by my man. He's my soulmate, my best friend, my shield and my provider, all wrapped in one. As the head of our union, it's his responsibilty to care for me and to provide for me the best way he can (that's the traditional purpose for which God created the alpha male cool). I know I can be high maintenace sometimes, but my man derives joy in pampering me. Now that's one hell of a responsible man who knows how to take care of his family kiss

My duty is to love him back, respect him, appreciate his efforts, remain faithful to him and only him, help where I can and also spoil him with gifts once in a while.

I don't get it when some lame men want their women to pay 50% of their expenses, WTF

Advice to the sistas: ensure that your man can take care of you, it's very important. Don't let some wimp take advantage of you undecided

Unless you are a wife to the aforementioned "Man", everything you wrote up there is what? Is Bullshit!
Re: LOL by LaParisienne(f): 5:07pm On May 14, 2012
@Replies
LMFAO. Nah fight?
Was just bored yesterday, that's why I created this thread to keep me busy. I knew some folks will not hesitate to throw punches tongue

Next Please cool
Re: LOL by LaParisienne(f): 5:08pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:

Unless you are a wife to the aforementioned "Man", everything you wrote up there is what? Is Bullshit!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: LOL by Killz1(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2012
La Parisienne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry angry angry
kiss kiss kiss
Re: LOL by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 14, 2012
sista Parisienne, there are few things in your post that stands out:

you wrote that it is your man's RESPONSIBILITY to care for your needs the best way he can, yet you write thereafter that he derives joy from pampering you......so my first question IS: which one is it? many men do stuff because they want to, and others against their will simply because some women demands it in order to stay in a r/ship........ how are you sure that your man actually enjoys doing it?

also, how does pampering you equates to "caring for his family" (if you guys aint married yet)? shouldnt you say care for his high maintenance GF?

and last but not least, dont you think that what you bring to the table is a little "weak", compare to his input in the r/ship? especially when after pampering you, he STILL has to love you back, respect you, appreciate your love, remain faithful to you and only you? unless of course there is something else he can do to balance paying for all your needs, that you aint telling us?

yes, some women deserve some gifts once in a while, but handing gifts for no damn reason is not a wise move.......... like children, it will just bring lazines and make someone ungrateful, instead of put value on rewarding a good deed.
Re: LOL by queensmith: 7:36pm On May 14, 2012
Well my man must take care of me but I think we mean different things by that. I also take care of him. I don't believe he should pay my bills, I don't think he owes me anything and I certainly owe him newt.

His duty is to throw it down in the bedroom, watch gossip girl and not complain, listen to me moan all day, take me out whenever I want, and drive me and my friends around and not complain.
When we get married obviously it will be a completely different story, if i'm gonna push out a baby i'm going to be compensated heavily for it, thats a given. til then i'll maintain myself myself!
Re: LOL by LaParisienne(f): 7:49pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: sista Parisienne, there are few things in your post that stands out:

you wrote that it is your man's RESPONSIBILITY to care for your needs the best way he can, yet you write thereafter that he derives joy from pampering you......so my first question IS: which one is it? many men do stuff because they want to, and others against their will simply because some women demands it in order to stay in a r/ship........ how are you sure that your man actually enjoys doing it?

also, how does pampering you equates to "caring for his family" (if you guys aint married yet)? shouldnt you say care for his high maintenance GF?

and last but not least, dont you think that what you bring to the table is a little "weak", compare to his input in the r/ship? especially when after pampering you, he STILL has to love you back, respect you, appreciate your love, remain faithful to you and only you? unless of course there is something else he can do to balance paying for all your needs, that you aint telling us?

yes, some women deserve some gifts once in a while, but handing gifts for no damn reason is not a wise move.......... like children, it will just bring lazines and make someone ungrateful, instead of put value on rewarding a good deed.

PS:This thread doesn't reflect who I am in real life, was just messing around. See below

La Parisienne: @Replies
LMFAO. Nah fight?
Was just bored yesterday, that's why I created this thread to keep me busy. I knew some folks will not hesitate to throw punches tongue

Next Please cool
Re: LOL by LaParisienne(f): 7:49pm On May 14, 2012
queensmith: Well my man must take care of me but I think we mean different things by that. I also take care of him. I don't believe he should pay my bills, I don't think he owes me anything and I certainly owe him newt.

His duty is to throw it down in the bedroom, watch gossip girl and not complain, listen to me moan all day, take me out whenever I want, and drive me and my friends around and not complain.
When we get married obviously it will be a completely different story, if i'm gonna push out a baby i'm going to be compensated heavily for it, thats a given. til then i'll maintain myself myself!

La Parisienne: @Replies
LMFAO. Nah fight?

Next Please cool
Re: LOL by dahmylolah(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2012
La Parisienne:

Pls .. Abeg .. Jo... And any oda word we use 2 ask 4 favors... Are Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ taken!!! Cos Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ hit †ђξ nail soooo on †ђξ freakin head
Re: LOL by pendo89(f): 7:58pm On May 14, 2012
queensmith:
undecided compensation for giving birth to your own child? You make it sound like a punishment.Perhaps I didn't understand what you meant.

It's good to have a willing paying your bills and stuff.Question is,will you be able to rise up, move on and maintain the same standard once he's out of your life? The reason why I believe a woman needs to be self sufficient is for her own good. Most of us unfortunately as shortsighted.
We enjoy fully today without preparing/insuring the future.
A calamity can strike any min and then what?
Re: LOL by luckgames(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2012
La Parisienne: Personally, I like to be treated like a Queen by my man. He's my soulmate, my best friend, my shield and my provider, all wrapped in one. As the head of our union, it's his responsibilty to care for me and to provide for me the best way he can (that's the traditional purpose for which God created the alpha male cool). I know I can be high maintenace sometimes, but my man derives joy in pampering me. Now that's one hell of a responsible man who knows how to take care of his family kiss

Your duty is to enslave your man
Sorry
Re: LOL by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 14, 2012
queensmith: Well my man must take care of me but I think we mean different things by that. I also take care of him. I don't believe he should pay my bills, I don't think he owes me anything and I certainly owe him newt.

WTF @compensated for pushing out your own baby!!! Are you out of ur fùck1ng mind? You Sound like you want to be a surrogate mother? ?? I wish you luck in your ambition.
Re: LOL by Beync(f): 8:25pm On May 14, 2012
Hmm if people should go by some advices given on here, so many relationship will crash. Whatever suit ur relationship just do with it.
Re: LOL by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 14, 2012
Now women want to be compensated for having their own children? WTF? Surely tis the end times!
Re: LOL by Jalal(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2012
@op wat does the title have to do with the topic?
Re: LOL by queensmith: 9:27pm On May 14, 2012
pendo89:
undecided compensation for giving birth to your own child? You make it sound like a punishment.Perhaps I didn't understand what you meant.

It's good to have a willing paying your bills and stuff.Question is,will you be able to rise up, move on and maintain the same standard once he's out of your life? The reason why I believe a woman needs to be self sufficient is for her own good. Most of us unfortunately as shortsighted.
We enjoy fully today without preparing/insuring the future.
A calamity can strike any min and then what?

Yes compensated for giving birth to OUR child! Thats exactly what I meant. It is a physiological punishment I dont care what anybody says. I will be rewarded compensated pampered cherished etc etc etc.
Re: LOL by Killz1(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2012
queensmith:

Yes compensated for giving birth to OUR child! Thats exactly what I meant. It is a physiological punishment I dont care what anybody says. I will be rewarded compensated pampered cherished etc etc etc.

Re: LOL by pendo89(f): 10:23pm On May 14, 2012
queensmith:

May I ask why you have this kind of mentality? A couple agrees to have a child and carry the pregnancy together.The woman physically,emotionally while the man emotionally and financially.I have never heard of compensation btwn couples in regard to child bearing.
If a man chooses to pamper you, allow him to do so out of love but don't view it as compensation,No I find it so wrong cz you are trading what is supposed to be the natural order of things in a relationship.
Besides no amount of compensation can equal the joy of having a planned for child.
I think you believe it's punishment cz of the weird stories you may have heard from women? Or what you have seen perhaps.
Wish u luck though.
Re: LOL by Nobody: 12:12am On May 15, 2012
I agree with the soulmate and best friend part, thats a beautiful thing. I dont know how not to be independant though. I dont want someone else paying for me.It just doesnt feel right anymore.I think the only way its right is if you are not able to work or make as much money because of pregnancy and caring for small children.( or whatever else..unknown reasons)
A man taking care of me means his arms are always loving. Its a mutual thing.I like the idea of doing it together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? / Why Do We Kiss?(5 Things You Didnt Know About Kissing) / Girl Sleeps With Landlord’s Son For Free Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.