Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,907 members, 7,852,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Will He Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will He Marry Her? (1586 Views)

Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will He Marry Her? by babymine(f): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2006
My Cousin is deeply in love with a guy who's three younger than she is. They've been dating for like 3 years now. She's a pretty girl with a bright future. The guy is handsome and nice but he kind of lives off her. She's through with school and works in a small firm. He's still in school and  has a year or two more to go. His parents used to be rich but things aint working for them any more, infact things are hard for him. My Cousin does all she can for him. She gives him money wheneva he's going back to school, when they go out she has to foot the bill and stuff like that. He told her he'll marry her but I don't believe it. I think he's using her to get through this phase of life and might dump her when things get better. What pisses me off is that when other guys who are through with school and have businesses and jobs of their own ask her out, she says no. N just told me she's going to wait till he's ready for them to get married. sad

I have a bad feeling about this. Guyz and gurlz in the house what do y'all think?
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Zahymaka(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2006
That's between both of them. If he does it might be because he feels obligated to marry her because of the help -- that's not love and might break down after some time. If he doesn't marry her for precisely this reason you might choose to believe that he never really loved her.

Maybe they should have a heart-to-heart discussion -- a tete-a tete.
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Dojo(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2006
I buttress Zahy's point. They should see 'in camera'.
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2006
i dont think such a relationship is gonna lead to marriage shocked shocked shocked shocked i#either thu gu-y ditches her or she gets fed-up with having to pay all the bills and stuff
Re: Will He Marry Her? by babymine(f): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2006
@ zahymaka - Are you saying he doesn't love her at all? shocked
Talkin bout a tete-a tete - am sure theyve had so much of that! N he'll keep lying and lying. angry
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Zahymaka(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2006
He may or may not. Hey I'm not God! Only the guy can tell accurately if he does.
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2006
true wink
Re: Will He Marry Her? by babymine(f): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2006
Hmmm, I see. But I don't! grin cheesy
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Zahymaka(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2006
Ask and. . . whatever happens you'll know you tried.
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Badman888(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2006
She would soon leave him and go to someone that is working, matter of time
Re: Will He Marry Her? by babymine(f): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2006
@ Badman
I pray she does that fast, for her own good. smiley
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Badman888(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2006
oooo so you want her to even go to another guy grin
Re: Will He Marry Her? by babymine(f): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2006
Yes oh! grin As soon as possible! grin cheesy
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Zahymaka(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2006
Since she's your sis why don't you tell her what you think?
Re: Will He Marry Her? by funloving(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2006
This question does not need a predictive answer.
He won't marry her. You can take that from me.
Just advise your cousin to look for someone else.
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Dojo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2006
'Shikena' grin
Re: Will He Marry Her? by babymine(f): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2006
Zahymaka:

Since she's your sis why don't you tell her what you think?

I have but she just won't see reason with me.

Dojo:

'Shikena' grin

Is that all you have to say?  grin
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Zahymaka(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2006
Well, she's got her life to live. Just let her alone. One thing I should warn you against is that if he dumps her, don't tell her "I said so" -- it hurts, very very badly.
Re: Will He Marry Her? by babymine(f): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2006
Thanks! I'll try not to. grin
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Dojo(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2006
Is that all you have to say? Grin

What else did you want me to say? I believe the case is settled. cheesy
Re: Will He Marry Her? by nobledanie(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2006
It might not be what u are thinking. We cannot conclude on behalf of the guy but the sincere truth is that age does not matter when it comes to love and marriage
Re: Will He Marry Her? by babymine(f): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ nobledania
Yes, I agree age doesn't matter when it comes to love and marriage but remember she's in control financially. So how are we sure that's not the reason why he wants the relationship to go on?
Re: Will He Marry Her? by 4real(m): 2:43am On Apr 05, 2006
will we know later abi
Re: Will He Marry Her? by babymine(f): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2006
Yeah, I guess time will tell. wink
Re: Will He Marry Her? by eveseh(f): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2006
if i know a man is not going to married me and he just
wanna used me and dumpt me and married another woman it better i find my
way soon be4 it gets too late
Re: Will He Marry Her? by katherinae(f): 5:23am On Oct 06, 2006
babymine tell ur cousin to never wait for a guy. never marry for pity. and always be selfish in life. the last thing she wants is regrets.
Re: Will He Marry Her? by Oracle(m): 5:29am On Oct 06, 2006
Well, nothing is certian right now, it is possible he dumps her and it is also very possible he marries her. So just pray for your cuzin

(1) (Reply)

Niceuzor & Thoniaslim In Nairaland? / Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? / I Have Made Up My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.