Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nairaland Radio! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Radio! (6536 Views)

Poll: Who's your fave host on Nairaland?

Sharn06: 26% (4 votes)
Chiogo: 26% (4 votes)
Bolajibaok: 46% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Radio - Listen To The Latest Naija Jamz And Know What's Up / Who Is Enjoying The Nairaland Radio On The Toolbar ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
Y'all music lovers, i was thinking in the lines of Nairaland Radio but since forums don't allow for streaming, I've decided to make it written.

If you need a time slot, holla @ me.

Working in collabo with bolajibaok, you'll be posted with the latest!

As you know, this has been running for a long time, if u can call one week a long time, lol. I've been off cuz I fell ill. Well, Shaz's gettin herself back together. I'll soon b back. Bur for now, I want you to do a il somn.

Vote your fave host right about no0w!
Re: Nairaland Radio! by jejelolatu(f): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2007
Wats dis about? maybe u shd break dis down some more. B t w, seuns gets to authenticate stuff around here. Anyways, d idea sounds good 2 me. Its new, its fresh and i guess lots would think it unrealistic. Keep dis thread open, would like to see how dis goes.
Re: Nairaland Radio! by bolajibaok(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2007
NAIRALAND RADIO , WRITTEN STREAMS
SHARN .LETS GET IT POPPIN

UPDATES ,FIXTURES ,RESULTS FROM THE NAIRALAND RAP WORLD CUP
GISTS
LATEST SONGS
NIGERIAN HIPHOP WORLD
INFO
NEWS
ENTERTAINMENT
SPORTS
SOCIETAL NEWS FLIX
CHILDREN CORNER
ADULT TALK
HEALTH
FASHION
RAM FIGHTING IN NIGERIA
FOOTBALL
POLITICS
MUST READ THREADS ETC.
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2007
You guys got lots of time grin
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2007
Time's meant to be used, innit?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
Standby for the first BROADCAST
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
Afternoon folks 'n' welcome to the first broadcast live of The Nairaland Radio, with branches suitated in Nigeria and the UK. I'm your host wink Sharn Ols, Shaz, Shazza, Nawty Shawty, whate'er!

DOWN to the business of the day, [/color][/b]CAN YOU BA'LIVE THIS? [color=Red][b] Alicia Keys topped the Charts with the single, No one. I've got it as my ringtone cuz I just can't get enough. I know, contrary to whatcha think, I'ma HIPHOP, RAP RENKD PEEP, so WTF am I doin'? Hell, I don't care, u should listen to it.

That reminds ME. Y'all keep [/sub]CRYING[sub] bout Faze and Akon this, Faze and Akon that, what it do?

that means I'm like a bandit
like-like a bandit-bandit
(aawwww,ruff)
I got paper girl (ruff)
the Lamborghini (ruff)
with the spider seats (ruff)
you neva seen it (aaooo)
So get it shawty

That's like so cool. Join me on ya MP3s, I-pods, walkmans, I-phones, wtr the self-service u got and listen to this: CHRIS BROWN AND T-PAIN: KISS KISS. Set ya soul on fire!!
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93267.0.htmlWe still await three more contestants for the fixtures to be in place and for the cup to kick off.

Pls stop keeping us waiting. No, stop keeping ME waiting.

So far, 21 people have been registered
1. bolajibaok
2. joo chet
3. md socks
4. damsel 001
5. ehie 007
6. young_digi
7. krazied
8. dr hydro
9. sha dough
10. dredie
11. teck-zilla
12. ravenzord
13. snuggle
14. dejilegs
15. ganjamind
16. sharn06
17. jayon
18. worldbest
19. loudaspeeka
20. passworded
21. emmyzwon
22. flowshow

Honestly, BJ, there’s 22 candidates so there leaves 2 to go. Please and please and please, sign in now. This is KILLING me, lol.

In college @ 5pm, doing what? Some lame class. I’ma b poppin out in a sec. But boy, check that, there’s a fight in the lounge. Hey hey, you! Not a physical fight. It’s fashion fight. You wear stunners, I wear gunners, lol. I can’t stand it.

Y’all should go down to the Literature forum and check out slitty’s work. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90277.0.html

http://www.live365.com/index.live
Get that one too and you’ll be cracking.
I’m outta here
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2007
Nelly Furtado ft. Juanes - Te Busque
Re: Nairaland Radio! by saintkola(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hiya! Tiz ya boi jus checkn in- holla;-)
Re: Nairaland Radio! by saintkola(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hiya! Tiz ya boi jus checkn in- holla;-)
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hi saintkola. How u doing?

Any requests? To treat you as the first since broadcast, you're treated to 10 free songs. Hit me up @ girlishfella@yahoo.com for details.

So like i said, any requests or things you wanna share?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Emmyzwon: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
Nairaland radio!, cool concept. Just seizin this opportunity to apologise to Migines.
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
Oooooooh!

What happened? You cheated on him? Wha, wha, what? Is he on Nairaland? Is it a he? Gist us. MIGINES must forgive you, lol
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Emmyzwon: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
Met him on a thread in the jokes section, going to bed, and i dissed him cus he mistook me for a guy.

MIGINES, I'M SORRY.
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2007
Oh, well, then. We'll fish him out. Have a nice time ahead.

More and more and more and more!

Call on me by Janet Jackson and Nelly.
I'm the one to call on. Enjoy your cruz. Remember to keep that person special
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2007
Fergie BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. Indeed, big girls do cry.
     I was going home from college about a month ago when I saw a chick, so-called big girl, trip off the pavement and hit her mouth on the bus stand all because she was posing and she dropped her lippy. Instead of her to pick it up like a 'correct' person, she was tryina 'phoneficate'. I couldn't laugh. Proving levels did her right.
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2007
My oh my. I feel like I'm soliloquising. Y'all pop in.

Plies ft Akon HYPNOTIZED! Have I got you there?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Migines(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
@sharn
nice concept
@emmy
ma bad(i just assumed u were a guy) but i cant blive u apologised much less on a thread in a section i hardly visit, u're really kuul. Nice to meet ya.
Re: Nairaland Radio! by chiogo(f): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2007
umm, sharn. . , what a nice song u got there!!! that's my jam right thurr. just do it some more just like that, hehehe.*Lil' mama a dime she cold*. that was funny.

anywayz, this is a nice topic but what are we s'pposed to be sayin' or u do all d talkin'??
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2007
Who's Durella, peeps?

Meanwhile, lil mama LIP GLOSS is POPPIN'. Ridiculous lusciously!!
Re: Nairaland Radio! by ajadrage: 12:47am On Nov 22, 2007
I wanna send a shout out to all good people both in Naija and in diaspora. And some very special people in nairaland, iice, Mukinatu and hey, wait a minute, you Sharn.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day night rest. I would like a song like Rihanna's umbrella, telling em all that should y'all be in the rain, the Rage is ready to be an umbrella aaight. Love and peace. . . cool

Sharn girl, how far?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2007
Ah, so romantic. They made up. Way to go, migi & Emmy. *talk about homonyms, lol*

@ chiogo,
Ta for popping in. Twas really getting 'airless' round here if you catch ma catch.

Anyways, you heard the Tokyo Drift song by the Teriyaki boys, it's moving.
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 12:56am On Nov 22, 2007
Hi rage, you're a thief. Stole ma heart, then my song. Was listening to Umbrella. The song causing rain never to cease in England. Lol.

Listen, y'all:
Umbrella by Rihanna - Lindergh Palace Remix

BANGING!!!
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 12:58am On Nov 22, 2007
Please and please, how do you expect me to do all the talking?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by ajadrage: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2007
Girl, you got the boy child blushing like hell, you never told me your heart was missing and to think that's it's been in my possession all these while without my knowledge. So, how's the studio tonight?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 1:02am On Nov 22, 2007
Cool. Droppin it CUZ it's HOT
Re: Nairaland Radio! by ajadrage: 1:05am On Nov 22, 2007
It better be, because the the harmattan is almost at hand and we need some real hot stuff to keep us warm grin
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 1:08am On Nov 22, 2007
Lol. Talkin of hot things, here's HOT STUFF BY CRAIG DAVID. My guy's on a higher level.

Don't say I told you but I think I've got a crush on the new Craig look. Sexy, yeah?

Don't tell, oh!
Re: Nairaland Radio! by chiogo(f): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2007
Sharn06:

Please and please, how do you expect me to do all the talking?
oh, my bad but u so good at it tho. wink am havin' fun just readin' em.hehe.

Ok, y'all. It's Thanksgivin' tomorrow!!! yay!! so what y'all cookin'?? Ugh, don't really like turkey but i wldn't mind comin' to your house for some fried chicken

or pork rinds. yup!! or even better, egusi soup. OmG, i'd really love those. Infact, my momma shld cook that. Am gon be chillin' with my fam. Sorry, boo-boos.

can't get together, it's a *family* thin'. I'll holla at y'all tho soon after am done gettin' my grub on.

anywayz, can i have The-Dream (so cute  cheesy)------ Shawty is a 10 rmx with fab. yup, am a 10, a'ight?? *sh sh sh sh shawty is a suga honey Ice-T, prettiest one i see* cheesy
Re: Nairaland Radio! by ajadrage: 1:14am On Nov 22, 2007
Sharn06:

Don't say I told you but I think I've got a crush on the new Craig look. Sexy, yeah?
Don't tell, oh!
Ha ha ha, no I ain't tellin no one. I no blame you too much, to the ladies the guy is a stunner anyday and it's no surprise that you've fallen under his spell. I suppose dey jealous but I cannot be in Naija and begin to drag with the guy na. I go wait make you come first then no be only crush you go get for me, you will have a shattering for me
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 1:15am On Nov 22, 2007
Thanksgiving day, more like food-chopping day, lol.

Shawty's a 16. I'm shawty.

Ok, serious, shawty's a 10. I gee it. I love that joint too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ten Best Selling Singles In The 21st Century / Brymo Son Of A Kapenta Full Album Download On / Wande Coal - Angel In The World Freestyle!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.