Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Wat Manner Of Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wat Manner Of Exam (714 Views)

The Danger Of Exam Malpractice / When Is Polyibadan Post Utme Date Of Exam / Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wat Manner Of Exam by tapingil(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2007
guys can u see wat post ume is doing . a friend of mine got 245 in ume and in post ume he got 80% and still he was not picked in unizik. i think there should be a student protest on this post ume thing or wat do u think.comment, thanks
Re: Wat Manner Of Exam by Joge(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2007
Hello Nairalander,
I cant afford not browsing through this great website each time I come online of the update and upgrade information post I cant afford to ignore that always come accross.And secondly,I want to say bravo to the great guys and babes over there that had always been a typical contributor to the website,God bless you all.
Please I want somebody to help me out with a liitle but aching problem I have.My results are ok but I had problem with my Chemistry-D7-so for this reason,my admission processing so far from 2005 had always proved abortive,Though many people had been helping me with advices but I am yet to know thebest of them,Somebody said I can go for eastern or northern school,some people say I can go for PCE,Some says I can choose less lucrative course and many others,pls,I know there are many people over there who are ready to help,I can be reached through the number 07031262179 or chat with me on megajoe4show@yahoo.com or send me mails on boyejoe007@yahoo.com or omnijoeself@yahoo.com or adeboyejoseph4christ@yahoo.com,Thanks and God bless you as you help me.

(1) (Reply)

Acca Students / Peoples Bank( Bank Of Credit And Industry) / I Saw Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.