Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Moses For The Isrealites And GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses For The Isrealites And GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN For Nigerians (793 Views)

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Nigerians Are Like The Isrealites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses For The Isrealites And GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN For Nigerians by chetaraph(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
obviously, the criticism of our dear President is unparalleled by that of any other person apart from IDIAMI,i guess.
Nigerians, on inception of GEJ administration, hoped for a great turn around and plenty shoes for the masses without shoes like GEJ once upon a time.
however, the story line changed. wonderful policies, great ideas & inspiring insights that would not put temporary and unrefined rubber shoes on our foot immediately but promised of lasting,polished and refined leather shoes on our foot later.
this meant that nigerians (masses) still have to continue on bare foot for a short period. while, the polished and refined shoe be in the making process. this development was not welcomed by nigerians and behold hypocrites and cancerworms have siezed the situation of the atmosphere to propagate their selfish,greedy,over-ambitious lust for power. and when i browse through nairaland, i see comments & posts and sometimes i wonder if people still look around and take note of major and historic events around them. constructive criticism is allowed but when u allow urself to be blinded by unreasonable loyalty, then ure bound to misjudge. loyalty is allowed, but never allow it to be a major factor when deciding a sensitive issue.
many are clamoring that this policies are not affecting the microscopic populace of this nation(government officials) but u would agree with me that for a common line to be drawn between them and the masses, it takes a longer period of time and process. even in the U.S, a common line was unable to be drawn regarding the Tax reform policy.

A major historic event out of numerous: THE JOURNEY TO CANNAN LAND.

The journey to cannan land, a land flowing with milk and honey, was not without its rough times. it took the isrealites 40years of pain, suffering, agony, tears and watever, jux name it, to get to the promised land. the journey was not without wagging and abusive tongues at Moses and even GOD Himself.oh ,i remember the journey did cost moses his life. generations died, men and women perished, opharns increased by the day, Bloodshed(war), the striking sun, fierce storm, and frightening rain accompanied with thunderstorms etc. however, the isrealites kept going, even when the hope and faith they had in the leadership of Moses was as faint as the whispers of a dying man, they kept going. All odds defined, but one great mission accomplished and that was CANNAN LAND. they were happy after all.

i havent read or seen a great DREAM come true without an equating sacrifice. if u dream big, then be ready to pay the sacrifices cos u wont get it on a platter of gold.

we all are clamouring for a better, productive & corrupt free NIGERIA, but we aint ready to face our greatest fear,SACRIFICE. nobody wants to pay the sacrifice or rather be the sacrificial lamb. my people, no good thing comes without its own price. take your time and analyse other cases and u wud c for urself that, aftermath the hard times (sacrificial period), comes resounding echoes of joy and happiness.
Just like Moses for the isrealites, so is GEJ for nigeria. jux a little faith in him will do it.

am i a GEJ fanatic? answer: yes, cos i believe he is a man with a divine purpose/calling/destiny and 1 tin i discovered about men of destiny is it takes time and numerous obstacles to get to their destination but they will surely get there. however, i await dat soul that will prove otherwise.
Re: Moses For The Isrealites And GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN For Nigerians by TechRev: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
Jesus was also criticized, mocked and finally crucified by the same ppl he came to save so it didnt start today. GEJ will overcome am confident of that even though he walks in the valley of shadow of death he shall not fear. May God be with him
Re: Moses For The Isrealites And GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN For Nigerians by koruji(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
You people are going crazy trying to make water flow up mount everest.

Look, Jesus promises the crowd food, and he provided it in abundance.
He didn't spend 1 billion a month on his own food, while his followers eat food fit for animals.
Jesus would cut-off subsidy-thieves at the knees first before thinking of asking the common to bear another burden.
Jesus is not your playmate, STOP COMPARING JONA to Jesus.

TechRev: Jesus was also criticized, mocked and finally crucified by the same ppl he came to save so it didnt start today. GEJ will overcome am confident of that even though he walks in the valley of shadow of death he shall not fear. May God be with him

1 Like

Re: Moses For The Isrealites And GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN For Nigerians by Johndoe100(m): 4:02am On Jul 04, 2012
@chetaraph and TechRev

I agree with you guys completely. Do not allow the agents of the devil on this forum like koruji to bother you. They just go around making noise.
Re: Moses For The Isrealites And GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN For Nigerians by kunlekunle: 4:08am On Jul 04, 2012
GEJ just recently understood what it means to be the president of nigeria and not ss Asocrat.
his behaviour if not checked would have been worst than Abacha, he was revenging the wrongs meted with his people.
Re: Moses For The Isrealites And GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN For Nigerians by koruji(m): 4:09am On Jul 04, 2012
Yeah, we know who the agents of the devil are. Those who wear sheep's clothing, but inside are ravenous wolves.

Just stop comparing your sorry as.ses to Jesus Christ, so that you don't add blasphemy to RUINING A NATION.

Johndoe100: @chetaraph and TechRev
I agree with you guys completely. Do not allow the agents of the devil on this forum like koruji to bother you. They just go around making noise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Constitution Review: Belgore C’ttee Wants Devolution Of Power / Lagos Traffic Law: Transporters Meet Govt Monday / El Rufai Quizzed By SSS Enroute Dubai..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.