Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,750 members, 7,834,521 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? (54995 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Got a mail that I just crossed the first of three stages of interview at KPMG and that I would be contacted SOON for subsequent ones. I implore that more experienced friends in-house who have crossed this bridge in the past should please come to my aid as to the nature of these remaining stages of interviews. All REASONABLE responses will be highly appreciated.

Yours truly

The mail:
Dear ****,

Thank you so much for taking time recently to attend the interview with us, we enjoyed the discussions.

We are glad to inform you that you were successful in your recent interview. You will be contacted shortly for the next level of our recruitment process.

Thank you for your interest in KPMG.

Regards,

People, Performance and Culture

KPMG Professional Services

KPMG Tower

Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mods, don't know if I'm free to demand that this be moved to front page

1 Like

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yamakuza: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
mcstan_18: Mods, don't know if I'm free to demand that this be moved to front page

just 3mins? what makes you feel the mods read every post?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
yamakuza:

just 3mins? what makes you feel the mods read every post?

Was only trying out some luck...
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
@op, I will advise you search old threads on Kpmg interview, there are tonnes of 'em. By the way pls when did ur write your tests and submitted ur trainee form? And what unit is ur first choice....I submitted my forms sometimes back but havnt been contacted for interview as promised. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yamakuza: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
mcstan_18:

Was only trying out some luck. seems like you're a mathematician from your signature. hope I'm right?

lol, why not a Muse or Musician?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2012
yommy2sure: @op, I will advise you search old threads on Kpmg interview, there are tonnes of 'em. By the way pls when did ur write your tests and submitted ur trainee form? And what unit is ur first choice....I submitted my forms sometimes back but havnt been contacted for interview as promised. Thanks

I've done that and found nothing striking. You could help by posting one of such links, I'd appreciate. As for the test, had mine in March and a repeat in April. Submitted my form in May and had my first interview last week(for audit). Scaled through that but weary of subsequent ones. Any help will be appreciated.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2012
yamakuza:

lol, why not a Muse or Musician?

I laugh the loudest friend
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by odimskay(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2012
Xup wt d MC guys..do U knw any1 dat has bn invitd 4 interview,cos datz actually my 1st choice n yet 2 get an invite
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2012
odimskay: Xup wt d MC guys..do U knw any1 dat has bn invitd 4 interview,cos datz actually my 1st choice n yet 2 get an invite

Don't know about MC but I sure know that a friend of mine for Tax was contacted though he couldn't make it cos of his current job assignment outside Lagos.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
@mcstan_18. Hi, I dont know if uv done your 2nd and 3rd interview yet. If you have can u pls help me out and let me know what the stages were like for you. As per the questions asked. I just did my 1st and hoping to be contacted for the next stage soon. Im also being interviewed for audit(though i chose mc but was called to make another choice)...your response would be much appreciated. Thanks
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
i had my second interview about two weeks ago. it was more or less like the first. read up on d firm, know d department you chose first n y, what they do and be prepared to answer questions about anything in ur cv n trainee form. just be yourself, relax and PRAY. All d best.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
wow @esquanda, thanks for your reply, will definately put it to good use. God bless
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2012
Hi, @mcstan_18 and @esquanda, Iv u guys done ur last stage interview yet? Just did my second(manager) interview and Im hoping to be called soon for the last stage interview. If you have ur suggestions are highly needed and would surely be appreciated.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2012
@yommy2sure, trust your interview went well. I haven't heard from them as per the partner interview, though I received their mail informing me of my success at the last stage i.e. the manager level. Still waiting to hear from them.
when was your interview?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2012
@esquanda, i just did the 2nd today, well I think the partners are kinda busy and so they will alert you whenever they are less busy, we shld just be @ alert. Heard some have already completed theirs. Will surely give feed backs on this thread and you do the same. All the best!
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2012
yommy2sure: @esquanda, i just did the 2nd today, well I think the partners are kinda busy and so they will alert you whenever they are less busy, we shld just be @ alert. Heard some have already completed theirs. Will surely give feed backs on this thread and you do the same. All the best!
will do that. but do you know if those that have completed theirs have also done the medicals?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
I really dont knw o. But from a source and from the amount of people doing interviews, it appears they need quite a handful,and unlike them, they r interviewing those whose service will be completed by october. A friend I met said his friend has completed his interviews and iv been told that he will be given an offer once hes done with nysc october although he hasnt been given any letter formally.i dont think the friend has done medicals though. Enjoy
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sorry guys, I've been away from NL for over 2weeks. I've had my manager interview but yet to be contacted since then unlike after my first. I just hope all is well o cos my interviewer was seemingly bent on getting me frustrated with his 'tackling' questions. This delay has got me thiking negatively lately but then, I leave everything in the hands of God. How has progress been for you guys?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hey guys, @mcstan_18 my manager interview was 'somehow' too with the guy just bent on making feel Im not good enough, but i just got a mail from them that I aced it and will be contacted soon for the next stage...whats up with u guys? Any updates?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hi yommy2sure, I've also been contacted to that effect and on the positive note. Mine's on Tuesday and the final with the partner. See you at the top brother.

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
mcstan_18: Hi yommy2sure, I've also been contacted to that effect and on the positive note. Mine's on Tuesday and the final with the partner. See you at the top brother.

wow...thats some good news...I wish you beautiful success at this final interview stage...pls do get back to us here...and yeah we meet at the very top!
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
yommy2sure:
wow...thats some good news...I wish you beautiful success at this final interview stage...pls do get back to us here...and yeah we meet at the very top!
wish you a massive success as well at your appointed time. I'd surely get back. Be needing a lot of prayers here
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by eduno: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
@mcstan_18,a friend of mine just got invited for the 1st interview stage, pls could I hav ur email or pin wanna ask u some indepth questions that need detailed answers
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
My people fear not just be calm, the partners interview is almost d same like d oda interviews, the partner will just try to pick your brain with brain teasers and ask about your family background, I wrote my test in jan and my partners interview was on july 24th, did my medicals on 26th july and have picked up my offer letter, see you guys in training school on the 10th of sept cheers, not to forget I am in forensic unit. See you guys
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2012
Chydoz_: My people fear not just be calm, the partners interview is almost d same like d oda interviews, the partner will just try to pick your brain with brain teasers and ask about your family background, I wrote my test in jan and my partners interview was on july 24th, did my medicals on 26th july and have picked up my offer letter, see you guys in training school on the 10th of sept cheers, not to forget I am in forensic unit. See you guys
wow...thanks for the that...congrats o...we see at the very top!

1 Like

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2012
Chydoz_: My people fear not just be calm, the partners interview is almost d same like d oda interviews, the partner will just try to pick your brain with brain teasers and ask about your family background, I wrote my test in jan and my partners interview was on july 24th, did my medicals on 26th july and have picked up my offer letter, see you guys in training school on the 10th of sept cheers, not to forget I am in forensic unit. See you guys
thanx for that and congratulations. will those of us that wrote the aptitude test in April and yet to be contacted for the partner interview join this Sept 10 batch? just wondering, considering the time it takes to get feedback on an interview, and September is almost here. Any ideas?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
edun.o:
@mcstan_18,a friend of mine just got invited for the 1st interview stage, pls could I hav ur email or pin wanna ask u some indepth questions that need detailed answers

I'm glad that your friend made it through. Yeah with all pleasure my username at yahoo dot co dot uk. Scammers stay away cos this ain't my personal mail. Any unexpected mails are automatically thrown in the thrashcan
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2012

Wow!!! That's great news for you brother. Just a few questions please.
1. Do you actually know if some guys were dropped at any of the initial interview stages?
2. Can one possibly fail to make it past the medicals and how many were you guys on that day? Any for audit?
3. Did your letter state the duration of training?
4. Was it also stated to which state/branch you'll be sent to thereafter?
God bless you brother as I hope to seeing you there. Just keep waiting for us(lol).
5. What kind of brain teasers were you faced with? Their general nature wouldn't be bad anyway.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
esquanda:
thanx for that and congratulations. will those of us that wrote the aptitude test in April and yet to be contacted for the partner interview join this Sept 10 batch? just wondering, considering the time it takes to get feedback on an interview, and September is almost here. Any ideas?

it's even possible to have two interviews and medicals in a space of one week. Just pray hard that you make it through to the next stage. Shalom!
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2012
The interviews are still ongoing but from what I heard dose for sept are concluding interviews dis week cos I takes about a week b4 d medical results are out. U can have 3 interviews in 3days like d case of my friend who went for medicals last week. People can be dropped at any stage so just keep praying and be consistent with what you filled in the bio data forms. The training is from 10th to 28th sept 9am to 5pm daily and state of posting isn't there. The brain teasers vary. Mine was the weight of a brick is equal to half a brick + 1kg, what is the weight of the brick. See you guys at the top.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2012
Some ppl don't make it past the medicals oh! They test everything! All the tests you can think of! So just keep praying! Its actually a lovely package they have I pray you all suCceed and come share your testimonies here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] / Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.