Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,501 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

00AspiringStude's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 00AspiringStude's Profile / 00AspiringStude's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 00AspiringStude: 2:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Hello Guys, please i am new to this platform. I submitted my student visa application for an MBA in December 2020 though with my spouse but i did not do upfront medicals. I was notified that i qualify for NSE and submitted additional documents including my bank statements and IELTS general and they confirmed that my application has been updated and processing is ongoing. This is October 2021 and still no update and the status is still the same. I have taken online classes for two terms since April 2021 but i have decided to take a break till i get a response on my applicstion. I have also notified IRCC via the web form as the school insists they cannot reach out on my behalf to follow up. An agent advised that i should submit another web form to remove my husband's application and state that he has a new business and he no longer wants to travel with me which is true since i have been able to successfully study online for two terms and maynot need him closely with me anymore as i am no longer nervous about being away wihout support. Do you think this is wise? If yes, Please how do i go about it and will this work? I am confused now. Can some please advice me? What should i do and can you please direct on steps to go about adjusting my application and following up to get a response? I know alot of people that submitted after me have gotten a response. I'm worried and tired and really confused at this point. Anyone with this similar issue?

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.