Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

00cyberghost's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 00cyberghost's Profile / 00cyberghost's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Re: UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt by 00cyberghost(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
lawless Nigerians. he thinks UK is Nigeria

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Advocates Videoconferencing Software For Nigerian Courts by 00cyberghost(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
CelestineNelson:

Automatic email reminder for meeting? ...
yeah

1 Like

Programming / Re: Full Stack Web Developer Needed by 00cyberghost(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
you want all this skills in just one developer ? Nigeria tech companies loves to exploit developers. I hope this your company can pay $5k for this role

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Advocates Videoconferencing Software For Nigerian Courts by 00cyberghost(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
since we are talking about innovative tech. I have a social club management system that I developed for nigeria social clubs.
some of the features include
1. Members can register on the website.
2. The registration of the member will be pending and he can't have access to the website until the admin confirms or rejects his membership.
3.members can send message to each other within the website and update their profile including their pictures.
4. The admin can see each members profile and can alter it.
5.The admin sets monthly dues for club members.
6. When this due is set, the system automatically sends an email message to the email of every registered member stating the month of the monthly due and the amount to be paid.
7. Members can reply the email and it lands at the inbox of the admin.
8.The admin can update the monthly due status of each member that has paid. This will reflect on the dashboard of the member.
9. The admin can see members that has paid and those that have not paid their monthly due.
10.The admin can send email message to each, selected or all members informing or reminding them of meeting dates, club activities etc.
12.At the end of each meeting or month the admin can prepare a word or excel document which shows club expenditure, income etc. The admin can upload this documents for the members to download.
13. The admin can also upload audio recording of meetings for download by members who were not physically present at such meeting.
14. Etc.
Extra features to be added on the next update include: automatic SMS reminder for meetings. Paystack integration for payment of club dues and automatic confirmation of payment.

You can also register and confirm yourself with the above admin account so that you can witness the automated email sending.

please contact me with the number on my profile so that I can give you the link to the website to see for yourself how everything works
Politics / Re: Fashola: Why I Turned Down 17 Honorary Degrees by 00cyberghost(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
lol only one returned after he left the governorship seat? our education system has been bastardized

I am Clinton a full stack web developer. if you need a highly functional website to solve your business problems, please WhatsApp/call 0807 941 3738

2 Likes 2 Shares

Programming / Re: Programmers In The House, Please Help Me Out by 00cyberghost(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
FahBuLous:
so as it stands i shud focus on frontend or backend undecided undecided undecided
start from front end.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by 00cyberghost(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
lol, baba don't want to die. this man likes good things reason why he want to go for a third term.
I am a fullstack web developer. visit my profile for more info

1 Like

Programming / Re: PHP Developer Needed by 00cyberghost(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Tef197876:
if you are good with html and php for front-end and back-end.
I am a full stack developer. contact me on WhatsApp on 0807 941 3738 to show you amazing complex and back end projects I have solely completed
Sports / Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by 00cyberghost(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2020
good for them but na Bayern get the trophy.
I am Clinton a full stack web developer. do you want a website that is highly functional? buzz/WhatsApp me on 080 7941 37 38

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration by 00cyberghost(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Nigeria likes to owe. stop disrespecting courts and pay your debts.

hi, i am a fullstack web developer. do you need a functional website to solve your business needs or do you need your ideas to be brought to life through a website? contact me on WhatsApp 0807 941 3738
Politics / Re: Okonjo-Iweala Building Trusts From Her Roots by 00cyberghost(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2020
great woman
Health / Re: Construction Of American International Hospital, Calabar (Photos) by 00cyberghost(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2020
good development. I hope our politicians will have the dignity to patronise the hospital

if you need a full stack web developer to develop a website to solve your business problem or implement your ideas please check my profile for contact details

1 Like

Politics / Re: 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World by 00cyberghost(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2020
lol
Politics / Re: EFCC Probes Akpabio, Pondie Over Diversion Of Public Funds Allegations by 00cyberghost(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2020
this is just to save face. Nothing will happen are we not in Nigeria again where government refused to probe a politician that received 2 bullion vans on election eve

if you need a website that is highly functional to solve your business problems please I am on WhatsApp 0807 941 3738

9 Likes

Politics / Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by 00cyberghost(m): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2020
reformed and upcoming thugonor of Lagos state. Nigeria still has a lot to learn
hi, i am a fullstack web developer. do you need a functional website to solve your business needs or do you need your ideas to be brought to life through a website? contact me on WhatsApp 080 7 941 3738

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by 00cyberghost(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2020
this country is finished. They will probably repeat what they did in IMO state in Edo.
if you need a website that is highly functional to solve your business problems please contact me on WhatsApp 080 794 137 38

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Throwback Photos Of Governor El Rufai Kneeling Before Obasanjo, Atiku, Buhari by 00cyberghost(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2020
levels has changed now

1 Like

Programming / Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by 00cyberghost(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
this is why you guys fall victim to scammers. programming is not cheap!

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Portuguese President Marcelo Helps Rescue Two Women At Sea by 00cyberghost(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
better president not the one that is good at demoting the economy of his country like we have here.
if you need a website that is highly functional to solve your business problems please check my profile for my number and contact me

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Why APC Leaders Are Afraid Of Telling Buhari The Truth – Olu Falae by 00cyberghost(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
lol. some persons want to be president by 2023 and they will rather keep quiet and see the country burn than jeopardize their chances. I pray we will still have a country by 2023.
Politics / Re: ANOH Project: Seplat Contractor, Zerock Nigeria Company Suffers Setback. by 00cyberghost(m): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

You mean no kolanut, no brown envelop and ghana must go.

No wonder investors dey sidestep that part of Nigeria.

How sad.

grin grin

I have been watching your posts sometime now and there is nothing patriotic about you. you should better call yourself a Yoruba warlord. I don't know why some of you think yourselves patriotic when you use every opportunity you have to attack the Igbo man. change your moniker and stop deceiving yourself, there is nothing patriotic about you. I hate hypocrites
Programming / Re: Programmers In The House, Please Help Me Out by 00cyberghost(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
cixak95211:

Fixed!!
thank you my brother. people has Bastardized programming. anybody that can position elements and do WordPress thinks them self a full stack developer. being a full stack developer means you can develop the problem logic of a complex website, solve the logic, program the logic, test the website and deploy the website. This takes years unless you are programming for a minimum of 12hrs everyday for at least 6months, even at that there are certain things only experience and time can teach you

4 Likes

Programming / Re: Multi-vendor Ecommerce Or Real Estate Script With Php And Mysql Needed Urgently by 00cyberghost(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
MrMan24:
Hello guys, I need a multi-vendor ecommerce or real estate script with PHP and MySQL that has admin, vendor, and user pages. It should come with signup/login code and integrated payment platform.
WhatsApp or call 080 794 137 38
I can program this for you with multiple functionalities. you can contact me to see my previous works.
Programming / Re: I Want A College Management System (Student Portal) by 00cyberghost(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hotexplorers:
If you have developed system or If you can deliver send me a message, I need a university portal with functions like results processing, course registration, school fees...etc
I can do this perfectly with extra functionalities. contact me on WhatsApp 080 794 137 38
Programming / Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by 00cyberghost(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Winnerslfc:
This job is still open.
Looking forward to finding the right person for the job.
I can do this job. contact me on WhatsApp with 080 794 137 38
Programming / Re: I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project by 00cyberghost(m): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Winnerslfc:
This job is still open.
Looking forward to finding the right person for the job.

I can do this job perfectly. contact me to show you some complex works I have done check my signature for my number since the antispam bot is banning me to recklessly. pls don't mind the new moniker. my original moniker was banned for placing ad. see my original moniker www.nairaland.com/explorer250
Webmasters / Re: Which Bulksms Works With Namecheap Host? by 00cyberghost(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
fineboynl:
I have already writing the code with ebulksms API scatterer in different part of the script. that be is a big work and also the only option for now. if nothing else works.
if you are coding with Dreamweaver (I used this) or sublime you can press Ctrl + F to launch find and replace function. you can input the ebulksms code on the find field and input a new set of code on the replace field. this will replace all the ebulksms code with the new code on your script.

this is also why it is good to put all the repetitive codes inside a function or class so that you can update them everywhere with a single change
Webmasters / Re: Which Bulksms Works With Namecheap Host? by 00cyberghost(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
fineboynl:
yes
then I think your best bet is to send the message the SMS provider recommended to namecheap customer care. port 8080 has always been a notorious port and is blocked by many web server providers. since this is a popular problem I think it would have been wise for your SMS provider to switch to another port( you can't expect much from a Nigeria SMS reselling websites, lol) because I don't think that namecheap will unblock a port for you(the blocked it for a reason) to the detriment of others especially when you are on a shared hosting (this is an assumption).

I also think you should consider changing your SMS provider if no solution is forth coming from namecheap
Webmasters / Re: Which Bulksms Works With Namecheap Host? by 00cyberghost(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
fineboynl:

their sms API is using port 8080. which is blockby default of cpanel except it's unblock. that won't be available on a shared hosting.

below is the kind of message they encourage anyone facing the he problem to do. I have never see this type of thing before.

it's that the api ebulksms.com:8080/ that how the link is.

and that's the cause and reason. see below what they put up on their site. if a port is block on cpanel it doesn't go out to http connecting to it.

this is serious and the same time laughable

I think I now understand you. you are already making use of a third party SMS service in the name of ebulksms. your problem is that your http calls from your website/application hosted on namecheap is not working with the SMS service because of port 8080 is blocked. am I right?
Webmasters / Re: Which Bulksms Works With Namecheap Host? by 00cyberghost(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
fineboynl:
no it's the SMS in my application. like sending code and all that. what is the solution now? it's not for free I have account with them
I have checked on Google and I can't find where name cheap supports what you want. I believe the credentials you were given is for integrating a third party SMS service api with your name cheap account via http call. just like the way your host provides SMTP,pop3 etc credentials for mailing service. another thing you should understand is that the kind of computer server used for hosting websites (http) is different from the one for hosting SMS (short message service). except if name cheap has integrated the two technologies together for their shared hosting , though this is usually found in reseller hosting. I will still advice you to look for an SMS provider and call their api for your SMS needs. besides it is dead cheap

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.