Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,462 members, 7,923,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

00henry's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 00henry's Profile / 00henry's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Webmasters / Please I Need A Php Script And Web Design Software From A Renowned Designer by 00henry: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2013
please I need a php script and web design software from a renowned designer.plsssss.you can email it to me@legacykin@gmail.com.thank you very much.
Computers / Adsense Secret Has Been Revealed!! by 00henry: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2013
Join few individuals that are making real money with this adsense that have been revealed, you can't beleive it just hurry now and get your copy for just #700 now and start enjoying,click below to have yours now http://www.fastecash.com/affiliates/?affid=90342&p_id=55
Webmasters / Adsense Secret Has Been Revealled!! by 00henry: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Join few individuals that are making real money with this adsense that have been revealed, you can't beleive it just hurry now and get your copy for just #700 now and start enjoying,click below to have yours nowhttp://www.fastecash.com/affiliates/?affid=90342&p_id=55
Celebrities / Get Your Ex Back!! by 00henry: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
In this blog, you will see how to woo beautiful girl to a date, how to get your ex back,how to start your own internet business and lots more,so hurry to www.vocool..com
Phones / Re: Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 On Bb by 00henry: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
PLS I need a lover and friend to help me with the sim block unlock reset key for my huawei u8180 imei;357232047218639...you email it to me @[email]legacykin@gmail.com[/email].I will most delighted if get help please pals am begging cry
Romance / Interested In Getting Your Ex Back!! by 00henry: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
In this blog, you will see how to woo beautiful girl to a date, how to get your ex back,how to start your own internet business and lots more,so hurry to www.vocool..com
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Top 10 Forums by 00henry: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
DON'T JUST SIT AND CHAT WITH YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Hi
I'm now giving out this information on how you subsequently make alot of money with facebook,I have been using it for the past six years and it has helped me alot so i decided to give out to interested individual for just #1500.I not compelling anybody to contact me. Some serious minded people are benefitting from this ebook.Take advantage now before many people discovers it,the news is widely spreading
Interested individuals should email me@ [email][/email]legacykin@gmail.com for more info
Career / Make Money Easily,don't Just Sit And Chat With Your Facebook Account by 00henry: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hi
I'm now giving out this information on how you subsequently make alot of money with facebook,I have been using it for the past six years and it has helped me alot so i decided to give out to interested individual for just #1500.I not compelling anybody to contact me. Some serious minded people are benefitting from this ebook.Take advantage now before many people discovers it,the news is widely spreading
Interested individuals should email me@ [email][/email]legacykin@gmail.com for more info
Webmasters / Re: The 3 Easiest Ways For Newbies To Start In Affiliate Marketing by 00henry: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2013
MAKE MONEY NOW WITH FACEBOOK
Hi
I'm now giving out this information on how you subsequently make alot of money with facebook,I have been using it for the past six years and it has helped me alot so i decided to give out to interested individual for just #1500.I not compelling anybody to contact me. Some serious individuals are benefitting from this ebook.
Technology Market / Make Wealth With Facebook Money Technology by 00henry: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2013
Hi
I'm now giving out this information on how you subsequently make alot of money with facebook,I have been using it for the past six years and it has helped me alot so i decided to give out to interested individual for just #1500.I not compelling anybody to contact me. Some serious individuals are benefitting from this ebook.
Interested individuals should email me@ [email][/email]legacykin@gmail.com for more info.
Career / Easy And Fast Money Making With Facebook by 00henry: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2013
Hi

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.