Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,858 members, 7,949,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

0301today's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0301today's Profile / 0301today's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 10:17am On Jul 24
Bea1234:

Does it work well. I think say them don fold? Will I need to create a new card?

Yeah working perfectly... I used it 3days ago...you need to create a new card if you don't already have one and the cost is $3.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 8:09pm On Jul 23
gentlekeny:

How do you make payment on spaceship cos my PayPal doesn't have a card

Use ChipperCash card.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 9:23am On Jul 21
Hello fellow domain investors! I'd love to get your feedback on a new domain name I acquired (handreg): AIVRIQ in king. It's a combination of AI, VR, and IQ, and I'm curious to know if you think it has potential. Please share your honest thoughts on the name, and any suggestions you might have for its resale value. Thanks in advance for your insights.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 10:00pm On Feb 11
Pardon the newbie in me grin

Please who in the house, knows the meaning of this circled tiny 5? I saw it when I logged in, just kinda curious.

It's on SH

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 9:02am On Feb 10
symbuul:

Corrections
Would like to clarify that no.2 may not be the fastest as a payout for a wholesale sale I requested yesterday was pending for about 5hrs or more that I had to cancel it and now waiting till Monday to make another request. They say now it takes 1-3 business days to process a Wise-Grey gbp payout. In their mail, they posited that pay.pal and pay.oneer are the fastest.

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 10:04am On Feb 09
symbuul:

1. Grey has been working for me. Not much sha, just wholesale marketplace sales. Not one end-user sale on squadhelp so far.
2. Yes, I think that's the best and fastest.

Thanks for the response. I'm just getting started. 3 names for now....it's not easy to make sales o...you are right and I think I need about 10 to enter the wholesale market.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 8:04am On Feb 09
Greetings house. Please I need enlightenment from the experienced.

1. Which is most favorable for Nigerians to receive funds from SquadHelp, Payonner/Grey?

2. Under the Wise payout options on Grey, can I input my Grey GBP account and receive payments without issues?

Thanks.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.