Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,341 members, 7,964,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:29 PM

07kjb's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 07kjb's Profile / 07kjb's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 90 pages)

Politics / Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by 07kjb: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2023
THE IDIOTS SHOULD BE REMINDED TO PROTEST AGAINST THE CURRENT PROPAGANDA REGIME

MAKE I BURST UNA HEAD: SUBSIDY WAS NEVER REMOVED EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING IS WHITE WASHING, AND BACKING IT UP WITH PROPAGANDA
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky by 07kjb: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Praxis758:
It’s time they upgrade this Iron Dome to the equivalent of the US THAAD.

THAAD will give them better assurance than the Iron Dome because it is fixed and not mobile. Its connectivity to the satellite makes it sensitive and swift to the external aggression.

Iron DOME IS MORE POTENT,, EVEN THE USA ARE PURCHASING IT
Culture / Re: Igbo Migrated From Ife — Ooni by 07kjb: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ooni should not provoke us BIKO
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by 07kjb: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2023
BOMB THEM TO RUINS UTTERLY
Foreign Affairs / Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by 07kjb: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel have captured most of the terrorist

Very swift in ACTION

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by 07kjb: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:

both you and your dad are cowards.
My dad was in the war and his story gives me inspiration of how our people stood to their ground during the genocidal war,they didn't have much but we're determined to fight to the last man,wasnt it for the blockade brave men like my dad would have finished the useless country called Nigeria.

His father is surely a Coward and one of the saboteurs that should have been hanged
Politics / Re: Depots Deserted As Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦‎720/Litre by 07kjb: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

"If we stabilize power supply "

Nigerians are too poor for constant power supply... Anyone who can afford constant power supply have it... It's just fact that you guys don't want to accept

Average Nigeria needs to pay $100 monthly per house for us to have power 24/7

Fuel would sale for 1000 there is nothing anyone can do about it ... You need about $100 to fuel your car monthly

The issue should be focusing on your people earning more than focusing on the impossible of reducing cost

A typical APC SUPPORTER

SEE HOW EVIL THEY ARE

1 Like

Politics / Re: Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC by 07kjb: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
The supreme Court should be fast in removing that imposter called AHMED TINUBU

23 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by 07kjb: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2023
BIG SIMP HE GO SOON CRY

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by 07kjb: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
SensualMan:
Mad man. Yet he gave you his ticket to run in 2007, you aligned with him to topple the God sent GEJ, u both wined and dined on stolen bread now u realise your fellow maggot doesn't feast on dead bodies but insects.
Stupid old fools.

Neither you nor the yoruba punisher shall rule nor have a peaceful government.

In the midst of all these chaos the yoruba nation has found themselves in the midst of hunger, starvation, rice looting, poverty and a new abode in the lagoon.

Shame on you both.

Stop CRYING

LET'S START COUNTING DAYS FOR YOUR DRUGIE

IF SUPREME COURT DO ANY HOW NIGERIANS WILL DO IT IN THE LANGUAGE U GUYS UNDERSTAND
Foreign Affairs / Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by 07kjb: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
THATS HOW PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WILL REMOVE HIM FROM WHITE HOUSE COME NEXT YEAR
Politics / Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by 07kjb: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2023
That's good

That's the real investment

Now imagine if the federal government had connected a rail line from Lagos to EAST or ABUJA TO EAST
Politics / Re: The Constitution Is Clear About Tinubu's Case by 07kjb: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2023
BabaO2:

Stop stupid conspiracy. Would you have forged your certificate if you actually graduated from same school you claimed?
You guys behave as if you are way backward.

U are STUP-D

But u believed mmeso-oma forged her certificate when she already has a jamb result

U SEE YOUR LIFE?
Travel / Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by 07kjb: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
RICH IGBO HOME NOTHING WILL EVER BEAT THAT ON EARTH
Politics / Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by 07kjb: 5:35am On Oct 04, 2023
saysoo:
2nd Tinapa project.

THE PROJECT IS IN THE EAST,A PLACE WITH GREAT HUMAN RESOURCE GET THAT

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: A Stand Up Call For National Assembly by 07kjb: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
The masses too needs to stand up, we must not always bark online while nothing changes
Politics / A Stand Up Call For National Assembly by 07kjb: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
As all evidences available has proved that TINUBUS certificate are forged, when will the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMMENCE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS
Politics / Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by 07kjb: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

They don't need to legitimise it, all they need to do is perpetrate it.

If Mr. A is proven to have robbed Mr. B of his car, but was neither imprisoned nor made to return the stolen car, he might as well have legally purchased it.

Look at this thing,u no de shame for yourself

1 Like

Politics / Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by 07kjb: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Every thing is Forged and impersonation

And the OLUWOLES DID A GREAT JOB IN THE FORGERY

TINUBU HAS NO BUSINESS AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN THE NEXT ONE MONTH

1 Like

Politics / Re: TINUBU Vs Atiku: Discrepancies In Tinubu Certificate INEC Vs CSU by 07kjb: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku has lost

I respect u before

But I now know that you are a NAGO

5 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by 07kjb: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2023
Any great line up with out the great C.RONALDO IS FLAWED

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Chicago State University Authenticates Tinubu's Certificate, Academic Records by 07kjb: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2023
So TINUBU is a female right
Politics / Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by 07kjb: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:
The way I'm looking at it, it seems tinubu may still not be touched. His body language spells calm - either he did well, and is playing along to just create the 'controversy' knowing, it is a plus to his 'sagacity' OR, he has already gotten his way around Nigerian supreme court already

Keep jumping around e don set

The sun is about to move
Family / Re: Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t by 07kjb: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
I believe in loving my neighbor as my self,,I don't think the world does

I believe in God,I believe in Christ

I also believe in heaven and hell

4 Likes

Politics / Re: If Tinubu Contest Again 2027, He Will Win by 07kjb: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kaxmytex:
It's not rocket science...

Atiku, obi and kwanka gats come together in one party, else na free ride for the man again....

Which again una dey mad?

Will he complete one year
Politics / Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by 07kjb: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:
Why should a school release my academic results to an unauthorized person. So you mean say I fit just go your school now go ask for your credentials like say normal na me pay your school fees abi nor be so ni. Even WAEC wey Obi use, you nor fit walk into their office go demand say you wan see him result make dem nor arrest you. Mtcheew

U are very unintelligent

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Senior US Judge Denies Tinubu's Emergency Appeal, Orders Court To Release Record by 07kjb: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Once he is found guilty of any forgery the masses should arise and boot him out

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Senior US Judge Denies Tinubu's Emergency Appeal, Orders Court To Release Record by 07kjb: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2023
Majesty7:

Because it is fake

Nnama
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by 07kjb: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
osazsky:
na fa say make ur players stupid collect 2 red card.person way just enter still colect 2 red card..did city nor loose today

Don't mind him

Some people go just de talk rubbish
Celebrities / Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by 07kjb: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Some IDIOTS WILL COME HERE TO SAY SHE DOESN'T OWE HER PARENTS ANYTHING

CURSED GENERATION
Politics / Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by 07kjb: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
LikeAking:

Every state need an airport..

Before making a statement,u think about how the country is

Do you think that air transport is motor business?

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 90 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.