Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,719 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

07kjb's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 07kjb's Profile / 07kjb's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 90 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by 07kjb: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

thats true....yorubas have this natural tenacity thing....

Na script fight make una stop this rubbish

Nairaland / General / Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by 07kjb: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
kereman1:
I'm tryan to upload pictures but having issues. I'm currently in Owerri north, emii to be precise, traditional masqurade dance mad ohhh, with live ogene to spice up the arena.

Village dey sweet

Mehn that's heavenly try upload am

U passed EMEKUKU THEIR OWN MASQUERADE IS USUALLY VIOLENT
Family / Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by 07kjb: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Steady on shayo and meeting with my lovely kinsmen....NA WE DEY SCATTER O.TOWN
Politics / Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by 07kjb: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2023
Ojim07:
Kogi state??, I wholly doubt the integrity of this report. Data don't lie but data collection process can be compromise and bias.....

NO IS TRUE I was with a guy from kogi state last month he told me that the place is very expensive... the worst is there is no meaningful development in the state
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by 07kjb: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2023
SOUTH EAST IS a place were building a bungalow is becoming OUTDATED,, IGBOS ARE MILES AWAY NO CAP
Politics / Re: Expect Imo State Economy To Almost Catch Up On Lagos If They Have Good Hands. by 07kjb: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
creativehubb:
Compare southeast state to southeast state, comparing Lagos to any southeast state is like comparing heaven to hell. Check statistics southeast states are very poor in IGR, poor in investment, poor in security...you people are at the bottom.

If you like shout from morning till night, go paste picture of other places as southeast, no investment or visitor will go to southeast, as long as ipob and ESN terrorists are there holding you people as slaves. Nobody wants to be around barbarians.

What do u even think IGR IS?

FOR THE FACT SOUTHEASTERNERS DOESN'T WANT TO TAX THEIR PEOPLE TO DEATH.. DOESN'T MEAN THAT OGUN IS BETTER THAN IMO... INFACT IMO IS MILES AHEAD OF ANY WESTERN STATE
Politics / Re: Ìgbò Land Has The Highest Natural Gas Deposits In Africa by 07kjb: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:
They done swear for this people with their unsolicited noise πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

200trillion what ?

BTW, the gas belong to Nigeria and IPOBidients can't do nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

The worst is to waste another millions of suya souls πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Enemy of progress go and hang

Politics / Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by 07kjb: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Stop crying and deceiving yourself

IMO is more developed than were ever you are from,as far as NIGERIA is concerned

Politics / Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by 07kjb: 4:28am On Dec 13, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
There are not reasonable infrastructure in Owerri. Look at Owerri substandard flyover and surrounding environment

Stop fooling around

Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by 07kjb: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Haha Israelis land won't be shared
NYSC / Re: A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks by 07kjb: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2023
nedekid:

The money was crap back then, so is it now. Eg cost of bus ride (chisco) from aba (mysc service area) to Lagos was ₦700 vs nysc allawii of ₦1050.
Roughly 75% of allowance.
How much is it now vs current 45k allowance?

And ABA to Lagos now is 26,000k now for allawee of 33k

NYSC / Re: A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks by 07kjb: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2023
nedekid:
Then when you finish the nysc, how
much will you expect to be paid?
Seems this copper is living in dreamland.
Reality will soon dawn on him.
We weh na ₦1050 nysc allawii, with 1k salary for place of primary assignment ie secondary school.
As they say, nysc na national service or sacrifice?

U compare inflation too stop being unpatriotic
NYSC / Re: A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks by 07kjb: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Fxwarrior:
Have you heard of Jesus corper? NCCF and other fellowships do have corpers lodge. You pay a token monthly of as small as #5000 for two times feeding plus accomodation which often comes with power and water supply.

That's suffering eating food without substance for a whole year in the name of I want to safe,PRAY MAKE YOU NO DIE OF MALNUTRITION

NYSC / Re: A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks by 07kjb: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2023
You exaggerated it by benching it at #50k,70% of PPAs don't pay,the remaining that pays owes them

When you go to market with that 33k u will just pity them

Crime / Re: Popular Cultist Signs Out From A University In Style. by 07kjb: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
He believed in the MEN HE MOUNTED,,

Food / Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by 07kjb: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:
And some deluded folks are boldly screaming it is way cheaper to live in Nigeria not considering the very low earning capacity of overwhelming majority of Nigerians.

How can a private school teacher, earning N25k a month afford this? angry

The people that makes such statement are very wicked individuals
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by 07kjb: 5:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Fact is hardly will you see a yoruba millionaire that is not into deep RITUALS

Politics / Re: Gunmen Stole Kogi Gov’ship Election Petitions From Tribunal Secretary – Police by 07kjb: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
HAHAHA WHAT A COUNTRY 🀣🀣
Politics / Re: Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office by 07kjb: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2023
BENUE NO DE SHAME PEOPLE FROM THERE?

IF I WAS FROM BENUE I WON'T TALK IN PUBLIC VERY BACKWARD STATE
Politics / Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by 07kjb: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
They should stop terrorism in that part of the country simple

I don't sugar coat facts

If TERRORISTS hides under civilians WIPE THEM OUT

Health / Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by 07kjb: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2023
THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY ACCURATE FIGURE OF HIV ESPECIALLY IN AFRICA
... THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF THE VIRUS
Travel / Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by 07kjb: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2023
THE MAN IS NOT ON GROUND
Politics / Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by 07kjb: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Whalis:
There is no Igbo in South South

I DE FOLLOW MUMU YARN
Politics / Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by 07kjb: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Whalis:

This under 18 statement does it hold water before you?

Old man have you seen any Igbo arguing about yorubas in kwara or even Benin republic,,why do you people always have issues with IGBOS in the south SOUTH?
Politics / Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget β€” Rewane by 07kjb: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
One matches is now #50
People are suffering

Politics / Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by 07kjb: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
IKWERE SON DECLARED HIMSELF A FULL FLEDGED IGBO MAN AND SOME PEOPLE BECAME ANGRY NAWAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 90 pages)