Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:45 AM

Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing (3637 Views)

Contact Addresses For FG Sponsored Autogas Conversion In Nigeria / Tin-can Port Is Collapsing, Says NPA / 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Burob: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Pride no go let you see the errors of your ways.
Go find food eat, e be like say you never chow since morning 😂😂😂
Sadwaste is a Typical example of a Faceless Coward, na social media em get mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by sotall(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Sadwaste:

Amobi Kachi
@Kachi_Amobi
I AND MY IGBONESS

By Chetachukwu Wokoma (Ikwerre Son)

I and my Igboness is a reality that I can never regret to pursue. My Igboness is inherent and also runs in my veins.

As an Ikwerrian, I can not deny my Igboness no matter the pressure mounted on me. Those who, by nature, are Igbos with Igbo names, culture, language, and tradition, but stupidly deny their Igbo ancestry are glorified "fools."

If you are very desperate to question me, you must first off question your [Igbo] name. I work with superior arguments and not unnecessary arguments.

It is interesting to note that the foundation of Nigeria and her citizens are wickedly demostrating their persistent hatred on Igbos. Any Rivers man or woman bearing an Igbo name should consider his or her selves as "Igbo," not by mistake but by nature's design.

According to your logic, a man from Bayelsa called Goodluck Jonathan who speaks English
and wears corporate suite must definitely be an English man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Burob: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2023
sotall:

According to your logic, a man from Bayelsa called Goodluck Jonathan who speaks English
Nice response to that sadwaste ethnicity goon.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Gerhards: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2023
sotall:

You must really think you are making sense with this gibberish you heap down here. go continue to deceive yourself and your fellow South Waaste

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Gerhards: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2023
Burob:
Nice response to that sadwaste ethnicity goon.

Who does not know you as a bigot on Nairaland😄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Sangoamadioha1: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2023
Burob:
Sadwaste is a Typical example of a Faceless Coward, na social media em get mouth.

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by oz4real83(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2023
Ttipsy:
you don’t really have sense honestly! How can I bear Yoruba name or Hausa name without having any attributes; parents or . Okay I just woke up one day started answering chinda as my native name ?

Everyone knows why we bear English names , Arabic names due to colonization and religious attributes.
the pain is really getting to even your bone marrows🤣, all those Nigerians bearing English names, how many of them have originations from Britain?
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Aboks(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2023
who is this clown
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by WorldRichest: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Sadwaste:

Lol, how will I be looking for work when people are working under me. I provide jobs for people, at least some families are feeding based on the jobs I offered them.

Sorry, it's not everyone in nairaland that is hungry like you grin.

Meanwhile, I like the part in bold, it's indeed a very sad waste where skulls are mined everyday cheesy cheesy

Are baby factories so lucrative?

1 Like

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by mabea: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2023
oz4real83:
And any "Nigerian" bearing "English" name is British 🙄 cheesy grin
At least they have a local Nigerian middle name or Surname too.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Gerhards: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2023
mabea:
At least they have a local Nigerian middle name or Surname too.

Don’t mind those primitive minded fools, they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Pierocash(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2023
Burob:
Go and read your history to find out the tormenting that Ikwerres suffered under igbos when they were under the Eastern Region.

You people are the worst, and just because you still wanted to keep them, & other minority tribes under your dictatorial supremacy you decided to fight a civil war than allow them leave?

Even the great Isaac Boro, joined the evil Nigeria that still set him up, to fight against you people, because he knew you people were worse.

Go and read your Nigeria history, it is there archived in black & white.

Mind you I am from the Big Heart State, we do not have Ikwerres as an indigenous tribe.
Who cares what they suffered.

If your papa maltreat you deny your relationship, does that denial change anything. Since Nigeria have been maltreat their citizens, deny your nationality, that is your business. You are a Nigerian whether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Ttipsy(f): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2023
oz4real83:
the pain is really getting to even your bone marrows🤣, all those Nigerians bearing English names, how many of them have originations from Britain?
oga as long as one bear igbo, yoruba, hausa, Bini names makes you a native of these ethnic groups

Stop bringing British here, we are African and we don’t joke with our origin!

Millions of Nigerians bear English names, Indians bear English names because of colonial influence, does that make them British ?

You are really dumb and obviously need a brain check ! Look at this one telling me about British , lol . You are old but still don’t have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Mrfeel: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2023
Burob:
Go and read your history to find out the tormenting that Ikwerres suffered under igbos when they were under the Eastern Region.

You people are the worst, and just because you still wanted to keep them, & other minority tribes under your dictatorial supremacy you decided to fight a civil war than allow them leave?

Even the great Isaac Boro, joined the evil Nigeria that still set him up, to fight against you people, because he knew you people were worse.

Go and read your Nigeria history, it is there archived in black & white.

Mind you I am from the Big Heart State, we do not have Ikwerres as an indigenous tribe.

You make no sense, afonjo joined the fulanis and fought against his own Yoruba people and handed ilorin to the fulanis the fulanis rule ilorin till now, does it mean yoruba's in ilorin are not yoruba's cause they once fought against their own people?
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Ttipsy(f): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2023
oz4real83:
why should I get pained ? Because of your ignorance? Lol

British did colonize Africa and so many countries that brought about English names.

But a native is a native ! You can’t tell me a Yoruba or Igbo with English name is a British !
My gosh!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by 07kjb: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
IKWERE SON DECLARED HIMSELF A FULL FLEDGED IGBO MAN AND SOME PEOPLE BECAME ANGRY NAWAO

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by ablejesus26(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Na you talk am o, no be me.
Chest beater with delusions of grandeur 😂😂😂

You send person job link, you come dey feel like 'provider'.

Shut up jareh shame don kill jobless tribally bigoted hatefilled coconut head like You grin grin
I know se You dey expect make the op begin do tribal hate gbasgbos with You bcus na the only thing wey your god create and destine you for be Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo grin😀😀
Na the only life wey you go ever get😂 grin
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Gerhards: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
07kjb:
IKWERE SON DECLARED HIMSELF A FULL FLEDGED IGBO MAN AND SOME PEOPLE BECAME ANGRY NAWAO

That’s Afon..jer and Ewedu miscreants for you, they want us to be smaller in population ... the day they will die in mass will be the day many other Igbos in south south begins to do like this Ikwere guy. Igbos in South south holds the key to their joy and death .... sound funny but that’s the reality 😄🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Sangoamadioha1: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Shut up jareh shame don kill jobless tribally bigoted hatefilled coconut head like You grin grin
I know se You dey expect make the op begin do tribal hate gbasgbos with You bcus na the only thing wey your god create and destine you for be Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo grin😀😀
Na the only life wey you go ever get😂 grin

Who released this dog🤣🤣🤣
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Antivirus92(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
sotall:

you don't deserve to talk when people with understanding are talking
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Sadwaste: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
sotall:

You compared apples with oranges and called it logic. Is Goodluck Jonathan or English native to the Ijaws? Don't they have their own native names and languages? When you answer names like Sekibo or Amanyanabo and speak Izon as mother tongue then you must definitely be Ijaw!

English is a universal language.
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by LajaLaba: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
IPOB people wetin na?must u always cry undecided
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by CrossRhodes: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sadwaste:

Lol, how will I be looking for work when people are working under me. I provide jobs for people, at least some families are feeding based on the jobs I offered them.

Sorry, it's not everyone in nairaland that is hungry like you grin.

Meanwhile, I like the part in bold, it's indeed a very sad waste where skulls are mined everyday cheesy cheesy
DRACARYS!!!! 🔥🔥🔥
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by CrossRhodes: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
07kjb:
You should seen the godforsaken idiots the day rivers governor spoke Igbo and identified as an Igbo man....
They were having seizures and foaming from their dirty mouths

1 Like

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Do the core south east people consider you Igbo enough An igbo man on Twitter told me Okowa is from the south south hence not igbo. I weak
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by ablejesus26(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Who released this dog🤣🤣🤣

Shut up shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled dead pig grin grin grin op no wan do your tribal gbasgbos, se na by force😀😂😂
How can your destiny be to do tribal hate banters on nairaland, you just carry one kind rubbish destiny come this life sha😂😂 grin grin
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by lastkingsman: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
ednut1:
Do the core south east people consider you Igbo enough An igbo man on Twitter told me Okowa is from the south south hence not igbo. I weak

That person is not an igbo man
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Sadwaste: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
07kjb:

Quite funny and ridiculous. But then this is Nigeria cheesy
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Sadwaste: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
ednut1:

In one breathe, you guys claim Igbos are forcing themselves on others in SS, in another you claim Igbos don't consider SS Igbos as Igbos.

Make una allow Igbos breath na grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sadwaste:

In one breathe, you guys claim Igbos are forcing themselves on others in SS, in another you claim Igbos don't consider SS Igbos as Igbos.

Make una allow Igbos breath na grin
na question i dey ask. One delta igbo babe i dated in the pas said same thing. It looks like una want them to say they are Igbo first and reject them. But if they do the rejection u dey pain. Are ebonyi not being marginalized and linked with poverty
https://gazettengr.com/ebonyi-people-marginalised-by-igbos-well-never-be-part-of-biafra-gov-umahi/
Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Sadwaste: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
ednut1:
na question i dey ask. One delta igbo babe i dated in the pas said same thing. It looks like una want them to say they are Igbo first and reject them. But if they do the rejection u dey pain. Are ebonyi not being marginalized and linked with poverty
https://gazettengr.com/ebonyi-people-marginalised-by-igbos-well-never-be-part-of-biafra-gov-umahi/

I don't know what you're talking about. Delta North are Igbos since creation. Some of the greatest generals that fought for Biafra were from Delta North.

Bringing Umahi and his political rants here doesn't make any meaning too. Ebonyi state also produced some of the most famous rulers of old Eastern region. If Ebonyi people can rule all Igbos then what again are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing by Sangoamadioha1: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Shut up shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled dead pig grin grin grin op no wan do your tribal gbasgbos, se na by force😀😂😂
How can your destiny be to do tribal hate banters on nairaland, you just carry one kind rubbish destiny come this life sha😂😂 grin grin

😜🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Punch Newspapers: Why Nairaland Was Down For 3 Days / Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators / Why Is Cameroon Among The Common Wealth Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.