Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,415 members, 7,897,835 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

07kjb's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 07kjb's Profile / 07kjb's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 90 pages)

Politics / Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by 07kjb: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Appletek:

You are pained that they exposed your hypocrisy.

10k for not having ID card. So, it is not about fighting crime. Wretched things.
You people will be treated the same way in Lagos.

We are still buying more space in Lagos,our aim is to buy half of Lagos and become the real Land lords
Politics / Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by 07kjb: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Appletek:

Trace it to him, what will you defeated cowards do?

Be like you want make we throw fire for containers wey dey come that una side.

Why is the Crim:nal that brought this topic here doesn't want to disclose his identity and occupation to the people he is living with
What is wrong in doing that

1 Like

Politics / Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by 07kjb: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

If na dem, dem go start dey grunt

Show them shege too in Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Kano, Katsina, Yobe, Gombe, Delta, Edo, Cross River, Kwara, FCT, Akwaibom, Plateau, Nassarawa, Niger, Kogi, Adamawa, Bauchi, Rivers, Zamfara, Kebi, Damaturu, Jalingo, Kaduna and in Borno

U better remove DELTA AND RIVERS STATE BECAUSE NA WE GET AM

U GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT IGBOS WANT OUT OF THIS COUNTRY?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Phrank Shaibu: Tinubu Set To Foist Propaganda As State Policy by 07kjb: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2023
That's the only policy they are good at PROPAGANDA"

BUT IS GONNA BACKFIRE

I SEE NIGERIA BEING DISINTEGRATED UNDER THIS REGIME
Politics / Re: IGP Egbetokun Takes Security To Church (Photo) by 07kjb: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hahaha inside church he still de do boss
Music/Radio / Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 07kjb: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Shimran:

The false prophet that made the most influential person ever on Earth ahead of Jesus, authored by your fellow Christian?.

This ain't beans.

Rubbish he is only influencial to his foolish followers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Music/Radio / Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 07kjb: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Islam keep drawing this nation back stup-d set of people

3 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 07kjb: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:
Davido should just bring down this video and apologize to the entire Muslims.

For what?
Una de mad

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by 07kjb: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
If is paining you, go and take a dive into the lagoon. Sharks will use your body do experiments tongue

Shark ga adoya vam vam vam
Health / Re: Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours by 07kjb: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Those that loves their life so dearly shall eventually lose it too early..WORDS FROM THE HOLY BOOK BIBLE
Health / Re: Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours by 07kjb: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
ibinaboonline:
I see people here talking proudly about how they never leave their drinks when going to pee and how they'll never collect anything they didn't buy, etc etc. So, y'all saying, "my friends I drink with could poison me to death." How sad. How about friends that go to war for you without you even been aware?

Don't mind them,if the world is operating like there mindset then everyone should be dead
Health / Re: Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours by 07kjb: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Collinsaik:
just knw that you cant be too careful in the world of today. Because safety is paramount if friendship ends as a result, no issue. life goes.

Life without friends is a wasted life

U said it all,u can't be too careful..we have seen cars running into peoples houses and killed them

We believe in God who protects his people regardless

I think people dieing of poison is the least cause of death in NIGERIA
Health / Re: Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours by 07kjb: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Collinsaik:
My people say, na shame shy person dey take they eat poison. Trust no man guys. If u go out with friend, and you come suspect foul play, no go dey reason say "ur friends go feel say u no trust them" trowey the drink or food there and then. even if e go look awkward that moment. No wahala. Beter to cause wawulence than to die for nothing.

The world have not degenerated to this

If my friend does this with me,then the friendship ends
Health / Re: Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours by 07kjb: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

This "spiritual" we are always shouting about here, don't people in the West and the developed world have it?

Abi spirit no dey US ni?

They are not "spiritual" like us, yet they live better lives than us. They even live longer.

U don't believe in spiritual and you want us to believe in physical poison,u are just a loner

Leave people make them enjoy
Health / Re: Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours by 07kjb: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
How do people make friends that will poison them

Truth is they were never friends

When I dey with my friends I don't even think of dieing, except God wanted my soul
Travel / Re: Int’l Travels: Airfares Hit Rooftop In Nigeria As Ghanaians, Others Pay Less by 07kjb: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Paperwhite:
This is the ripple effects of fraudulently enthroning criminals in government. From Buhari to Tinubu. From shege to shege promax. Una well done o. Food don done!

That's it bro they will keep making things worst and will try to hide their failures comparing NIGERIA with other failed countries

Is this how the country will get better

1 Like

Family / Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by 07kjb: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I can marry even my first cousin and there’s no problem with that

Is naturally wrong
Family / Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by 07kjb: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2023
We don't even marry from same village here in OWERRI

NOTE: MANY MISUNDERSTOOD COMMUNITY AS VILLAGE,WE MARRY FROM SAME COMMUNITY BUT NOT SAME VILLAGE

THIS IS THE SEQUENCE:
HOUSE HOLD/KINDRED
VILLAGE
COMMUNITY
Politics / Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by 07kjb: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2023
Conduct election today idiots will still vote ethnicity wise,even seun will run and ethnic advertisement here in this forum
Most NIGERIANS are stup-d and irredeemable

The idiots in North West will keep shouting IGBOS WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA while there poverty level is nearing 95%

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu/shettima/apc Final Written Address by 07kjb: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
An unbiased justice will not only disqualify TINUBU but should also order his arrest for trying to make a mess of NIGERIAN democracy
Politics / Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu/shettima/apc Final Written Address by 07kjb: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So you did not read where he wrote he won Rivers and Benue which is 14 STATES AND Tinubu reduced to 10 states

They didn't even read it stop wasting your time replying peanut collectors

3 Likes

Sports / Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by 07kjb: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Ugly chap...typical of the Yoruba

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Electricity Generation Drops 16% To 3,501MW by 07kjb: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2023
They have dropped there Siemens propaganda

How do people leave OBI THAT PROMISED 15KMW IN TWO YEARS AND VOTE FOR TINUBU IN THE NORTH AND WEST SHOWS HOW FOOLISH NIGERIA IS👎

3 Likes

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by 07kjb: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
We await implementation,we have been hearing things like this
Health / Re: Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? by 07kjb: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
HIV test asap
Family / Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by 07kjb: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Thank God say na Ebere see am o
If to say na Bolanle, she for don carry am dey masturbate.

This guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 90 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.