Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,805 members, 7,930,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

07kjb's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 07kjb's Profile / 07kjb's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 90 pages)

Politics / Re: The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) by 07kjb: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Orlu should do more in road and building planning,nice one OP

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by 07kjb: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2023
2mch:

You are the bloody cowards who can’t face the losers turning your homeland into a wild animal zone. But you are obsessed with another man’s homeland. The ones who are not cowards enough to run from their fellow men in the dark of the night as a refugee to another region. SHAME. Disgusting and low specie of men.

Na una identity propaganda

We never ready for una, when we do we go still collect the internet from you guys..as we did during election

SOUTH EAST is more developed than Southwest try and be traveling
Investment / Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by 07kjb: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2023
This people and scam are like 1 &2
Politics / Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by 07kjb: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2023
spearman:

No Ibo ex,governor or former federal office holder is living in the South East. They all live in Lagos and Abuja. All Yoruba ex-governors /former federal office holders live in the South West

Stop being a nuisance, mention one governor in the south east living outside the south east

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Saudi Pro League Picks Emenalo As First Director Of Football by 07kjb: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
IGBO AMAKA LOUD IT ANYWHERE U ARE
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Exonerates IPOB From Insecurity In South East by 07kjb: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2023
Na only people that hates the igbos that calls IPOB a terrorist organization

Firstly what is the full meaning of IPOB?*INDIGINEOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA

OTHERWISE ALL IGBOS ARE IPOB

INSTEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT TO GO AFTER THE CRIMINALS THEY KEEP PLAYING HYPOCRITES
Education / Re: FG Students Loans - Private Universities will soon be dead in Nigeria.. by 07kjb: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2023
Private uni have been more expensive since time immemorial

Do you think that it is the poor that sends there kids to private university?

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Can Build This For You With Only N50m by 07kjb: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2023
Ynix:
$50 million dollars is possible though

So if someone squander $50m dollar to build this u will clap for him nawa for u
Celebrities / Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by 07kjb: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
Rest in peace one of the owners of Nollywood
Food / Re: Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) by 07kjb: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Guinness world record should should just ban yorubas simple

1 Like

Romance / Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by 07kjb: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aside prison Nothing makes you free than running away from sexual immoralities as a youth

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by 07kjb: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2023
There is nothing wrong in marrying two wife's MAY IS JUST A BAD WIFE,HER ACTIONS IN THIS SITUATIONS SPEAKS VOLUME

HER STUPIDITY CAUSE THE DEATH OF HER SON

1 Like 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie by 07kjb: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2023
May should go and rest

I trust my IGBO people she will soon lose all those children,she think Say na Europe she dey
Family / Re: Genotype Issue. Please Be Rational ( I Am Not A Religious Person) by 07kjb: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bolt458:
weyre. People Dey ur back yard Dey do am like nothing. People you know . You are not serious.

Keep insulting people u don't know

1 Like

Family / Re: Genotype Issue. Please Be Rational ( I Am Not A Religious Person) by 07kjb: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Because opportunity have taken you abroad that is why abortion is nothing to you

There are people that don't deserve anything good in this world,, people like OP

1 Like

Politics / Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by 07kjb: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2023
PaNnamdi:

I am beginning to think that these artrocities are not been pepertrated by upon alone,some external forces must be behind.

The earlier we start thinking in this direction the better....watch and pay attention closely they real guys enforcing the sit at home order doesn't wanna kill any one,what they are saying is release KANU and sit at home stops

But the same actors doesn't wanna release the man that the court have aquited.....we should be reasonable and not allow enemies of IGBO LAND TO BRAIN WASH US....

STOP SIT AT HOME IN SOLIDARITY TO NNAMDI KANU AND WATCH THEM POISON HIM WITHIN SIX MONTHS
Politics / Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by 07kjb: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2023
They ordered the passengers to come down they didn't hurt any but rather burn the drivers car who is disobedient because of greed,.
We have all left BENUE STATE WERE THEY MURDERED 24 AND BE MASTURBATING ON PEOPLE SEEKING SECESSION THAT ARE NOT READY TO SPILL INNOCENT BLOOD
Politics / Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by 07kjb: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Respect the sit at home,just obey the order no body is gonna die

The court have discharge NNAMDI KANU since last year why is he not released up till now.

If there is no action they will kill that man in prison, I'm strongly in support of sit at home

1 Like

Education / Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by 07kjb: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2023
IGBOs supporting igbos since time immemorial
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo To Collect One Million Signatures For FG To Begin Secession Of Igbo by 07kjb: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2023
TruthinAction:
It will set a bad precedent. If you let the Igbo go, the Yoruba will also demand for their nation. The middle belt will also follow suit. At the end of the day, there will be no Nigeria.

Means the IGBOS are the ones holding the nation together

If igbos go today NIGERIA will be balkanized next day....but most people don't get the point

I only pity small minorities in the nation
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by 07kjb: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Naso one of my useless coursemate called me one day from Lagos that there is a foreign firm recruiting and that they pay in dollars,the idiot now ask me to send my details after sending my details the fool said I should get them #500k to facilitate my ID card and passport
Mehn I got mad had it been i was close to him I would have shot the bastard

The funny thing is when u go for the job they will kidnap you,

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Biggest Economies In Nigeria, GDP Of States by 07kjb: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
proeast:

Anytime you're traveling from Onitsha, you will observe that the stretch from Onitsha/Owerri road remains busy with towns almost joining each other all the way to Owerri. Ihiala, Ekwusigo, Uli, Mgbidi, Awo omama etc. Then Owerri. In years to come, they will all combine to form a cornubation just like Tokyo.

You will really enjoy your travelling coming down from ASABA, ONITSHA DOWN TO O.TOWN
JUST NEW BUILDINGS WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY
Foreign Affairs / Re: Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers by 07kjb: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
See how poor the environment looks AFRICANS ARE CURSED FOR REAL
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom by 07kjb: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
renderme:

After you went and rearranged your comment?

We are discussing Akwa ibom here. You’ve brought ur inferiority complex to come mention Imo. You guys can’t stand seeing any person being praised. E dey always pepper ur body. You must come and compare yourself. So insecure.

Igbos and insecurity, 5 and 6.

U are plain stup-d

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Throwback: Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Seeking Obi’s Disqualification. by 07kjb: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Great conversations, though Fergie fo appear controversial sometimes 🙌
Politics / Re: Nigerian Military Ranked Above THESE Countries... (Surprising) by 07kjb: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2023
Boss469:
You guys are happy that ur military is above Sweden, Norway and the rest? Check the salary of these countries. Check the discipline of their military. Check the modern weapons of these countries. Sweden is exporting armoured tank, planes, drones, and guns...what are we exporting?

Nigeria military is overrated...they can't fight a modern war.

Don't mind them SWEEDEN SMALL MILITARY WILL OVER RUN NIGERIAN MILITARY IN A WEEK IF WE DIDN'T GET ANY EXTERNAL HELP
Politics / Re: Irev Portal Block Results by 07kjb: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
Some of you will give yourself High Blood Pressure over nothing

Look at the way you dey behave because you can't view results that's not affecting your life in any positive or negative way

Election have hold and their are winners and losers, you better move on with your life and stop giving yourself headache over nothing.

A sane man saying a countries election result is not affecting one's life directly

NAWAO THATS WHY NIGERIA REMAINS A SHITHOLE IMAGINE STATEMENT

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Akpabio Makes First Appointment, Names Okonkwo, Enyiekere As Chief Of Staff by 07kjb: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Orubebe01:
Saviour Eyiekere was the chairman of Ika local government council during my service year at the council. Atimes he came to work once or twice in a month. Out of 12 months we spent in Ika local government, he managed to pay us just two months allowance.

Imagine our politicians
Politics / Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by 07kjb: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sokoto the worst state in NIGERIA after zamfara state very backward creatures

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by 07kjb: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2023
nedekid:

From as far back as 20 years ago, before any insecurity in the SE, igbos from across the Niger have being buying up all the available land in asaba. If you know onitsha, you will know land is scarce over there, hence the multi story buildings.
If you also know asaba, there was a huge boom in goodtime among young men years back. They started diving nice cars etc, the boom was from land sale. That was the hottest business.
It has slowed down recently as most of the land has been sold, no more land. Now the boys are getting hungry. They are now blaming and accusing the igbos of wanting to take over asaba. When they were "flenjoying", flexing, clubbing etc with the igbo money from land sales, they did not say so.
Those igbos are the ones now developing the asaba. Puting up structures on the lands they bought.

Who are the ASABA PEOPLE
THEY ARE IGBOS TOO SO STOP YARNING RUBBISH....ASABA ND ONITSHA ARE TWIN CITIES OF IGBO EAST AND IGBO WEST

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Man Learns Admission Was Fake 7yrs After Graduating, Starts All Over, Graduates by 07kjb: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2023
Oluwatech:
He then successfully completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program in Delta State in 2011. However, his life took a devastating turn when, in 2013, he was dismissed from his job at a bank instead of receiving a confirmation letter.

It was during this period that he discovered the shocking truth that his admission to OOU was invalid and fraudulent, greatly impacting his professional life and aspirations.

Despite facing numerous challenges, he chose to start his university education all over again and ultimately graduated with a first-class degree.

https://knowall.com.ng/man-learns-admission-was-fake-7yrs-after-graduating-starts-all-over-graduates-with-first-class/

Fake news there is no how one can serve with fake admission,or mat.number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 90 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.