Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

07kjb's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 07kjb's Profile / 07kjb's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 90 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by 07kjb: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Aku ruo ulo,I guess you haven't had of that slogan before

23 Likes

Politics / Re: Greed: Why Dangote Refinery May End Up Like Ajaokuta Steel by 07kjb: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Typing:

Intellectual that is jobless. Intellectual who still hawk Gala and fake phone chargers on traffic. Go chop your intellectuality. grin grin grin

You talk like an idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Greed: Why Dangote Refinery May End Up Like Ajaokuta Steel by 07kjb: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Typing:

Envy from Peter Obi's Brothers

When intellectuals are speaking don't bring out your ignorance,or try as much as possible to hide it..u are no longer a small boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Greed: Why Dangote Refinery May End Up Like Ajaokuta Steel by 07kjb: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
Zionmdde:

Time doesn't tell anything. What with the electric car owners use to charge their cars? Where is the Natural gas for the CNG coming from? Or you think since Nigeria has huge gas deposits it will suddenly turn to CNG.

Op should go and do something useful

OP APPEARS to be a sound ECONOMIST, while u are being dumb or tribalist which one

Have u seen a project commissioned and not yet in operation anywhere in the world?

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Greed: Why Dangote Refinery May End Up Like Ajaokuta Steel by 07kjb: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
I'm discussing this with my friend from kogi yesterday... DANGOTE is not a good business man what he is enjoying is northern Monopoly coupled with some foolish presidents we had from the south,I will prefer TONY ELUMELU 100* TO DANGOTE.. DANGOTE IS A VERY SELFISH AND GREEDY FELLOW

I LAUGH STUPID APC SUPPORTERS CHEERING HIS REFINARY,IT WILL BE BETTER TO IMPORT FUEL THAN TO HOPE ON THAT HIS ANTI PEOPLE REFINARY...THANK GOD FOR GAS ALTERNATIVE ANYWAYS

8 Likes

Romance / Re: Never Marry or sleep with An Older Woman. by 07kjb: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
I plan marrying my age mate
Education / Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by 07kjb: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbo amake

Igbo AMAKA what is amake?

1 Like

Health / Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by 07kjb: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Eat better kola twice every day
Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 07kjb: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Aru mere💔
Food / Re: Why Did Nigerians Stop Drinking Tap/Borehole Water? by 07kjb: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
LUAN1:
someone will enter inside?

Yes of course
Food / Re: Why Did Nigerians Stop Drinking Tap/Borehole Water? by 07kjb: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
3RNEST:

grin then why do NIGERIAN stop drinking it...

NIGERIANS are funny people, they are too pragmatic

1 Like

Food / Re: Why Did Nigerians Stop Drinking Tap/Borehole Water? by 07kjb: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
LUAN1:
how do you wash the tank?

No soap just get a white towel and wash your tank
Food / Re: Why Did Nigerians Stop Drinking Tap/Borehole Water? by 07kjb: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
3RNEST:

Do u drink tap water oga?

Yes nah,with good tanks NIGERIA has one of the neatest water on Earth
Food / Re: Why Did Nigerians Stop Drinking Tap/Borehole Water? by 07kjb: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
3RNEST:
Drink sickness grin

U dey form woke most tap waters are more neat than your table waters

3 Likes

Food / Re: Why Did Nigerians Stop Drinking Tap/Borehole Water? by 07kjb: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
We still drink borehole water. wash your tank every six months you are good to go

22 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by 07kjb: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Bucky001:
I say a big thank you to whoever discovered alcohol.
Is the only thing that takes my mind from Nigeria problems

No be small thing 5bottles of CHILLED HERO WILL GET YOUR MIND OF THE TROUBLES OF THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) by 07kjb: 10:00pm On May 25, 2023
Airlord2030:
the idiot say na league grin

useless igbos with their prostituting women and drug dealing men they talk about league grin

stupid tribe of criminals

Ur father,ooni,alaafin, obas are all fools

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) by 07kjb: 9:13pm On May 25, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

those Obas will buy that your enclave and lion Den you called a region

if I have my way I would just pack all of you inside one lab and start to be doing medical investigation on you peoples draining brain

Bunch of unprecedented nitwits

My family have bought numerous lands and buildings in your backyard,,, come and buy one in the east if u have the money FOOL

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) by 07kjb: 9:09pm On May 25, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

he's more respected than any of your useless igwes that go to asorock begging for your terrorist release

compound foools

Your self,so called ooni, alaafin,oba are the fools
Stupid fellow

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) by 07kjb: 8:55pm On May 25, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

which league igbo get? you people are not in the third richest in Nigeria

you're only known as the most criminal drug cartel in Nigeria and nothing more, average igbo aren't in any league close to average Yoruba

you're in league yet you're running from your ancestral land to be Hawking for a stressed work Yorubas on their express roads

Pete edochie and your ritualist kanayo won't watch their hands for having the privilege to stand in the presence of number traditional king in Yoruba land

celebrated iidiot like you

Ur so called ooni initiated the handshake,it was an honour for him

As for riches, one thousand millionaires are better than 2billionaires,stop talking like a child

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) by 07kjb: 8:48pm On May 25, 2023
ruffDiamond:
To me,this is simply a clash of culture,or tradition as someone already pointed out and has absolutely NOTHING to do with nzogbu nonsense here,same way some people experience culture shock when they travel out to oversea for the first time.they tend to behave act they do back home...plus the king is a young man anyway,but a king remain a king irregardless of his age , David was crowned a king at very young age and controlled men far older than him!..I remember obj ,a man far older than him,once kneeled for him during his coronation ! Same Obj kneeled for the new Olu of Warri!the whole world is watchful of our Eastern brothers!one once insulted the recently deceased Queen Elizabeth on social media ,,one uju something,holing up in a US University,... when you have people sired and bred in disrespectful crude , rude attitude and outlook on others!this is what you get!much as I like Peter Obi and wants him as president for the sake of balance and equity..this sort of behavior from his own people largely DEMARKET him! Obi knew about this and tried his best to warn them but for where undecided everything no be nzogbu nzogbu eyimba cha!I!

Shut up talking rubbish child of ENVY

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) by 07kjb: 8:16pm On May 25, 2023
Zico5:

That u are even a female shows the kind of upbringing u have. If a female can be rude and uncultured like this we know what will surely end u. No wonder majority of u are child abusers. You maltreat a house help as if they are not human beings like u. I have said it, dont put curse upon urself for what u dont know anything about

No curse will be upon her,bounce
The OONI SHOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE THOSE BACK HANDS IT IS ONLY MADE FOR UMUAFOR IGBO

A king doesn't bow to greet a fellow King

All igbos are kings

9 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) by 07kjb: 7:46pm On May 25, 2023
Damick1:
This oni does not even know the office he’s holding. He’ll just be attending every event invited or not invited. A whole number one in yorubaland.

Do u even know who JACK RICH IS?

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) by 07kjb: 7:33pm On May 25, 2023
ultimateprof:
"Okwu oto ekene Eze" is not a guy name. There is nothing on earth that can make any man that has such title to bow down to any king.

Fact that's a dangerous title

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Portable Set To Be Featured In New Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) by 07kjb: 3:15pm On May 25, 2023
SpatialKing:
Nice
Same Asabawood that AMVCA has neglected
Asabawood provided platforms to upcoming actors, actress and film makers..
Even if you won't award them recognize their efforts.

They are all part of Nollywood

Even your write up is very wrong

ASABA WOOD IS NOLLYWOOD
NOLLYWOOD IS ASABAWOOD, THEY RUN THE INDUSTRY FORGET ABOUT THE LAGOS STUPID AWARD
Travel / Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by 07kjb: 8:37pm On May 24, 2023
gannod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy a few months back one Clown said Owerri is more beautiful than Kaduna. I just dey laugh am.

U can't even compare your Kaduna to O"TOWN

U are the clown here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 90 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.