Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,990 members, 7,883,419 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

080mamaayi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 080mamaayi's Profile / 080mamaayi's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080mamaayi: 5:56pm On Feb 04
Pls, I really appreciate your responses🙏🙏
But can I go ahead and use my old name for my passport and still present the documents for change of name during visa application in order to prove relationship with my husband?

Will it not raise a red flag ,that I have done change of name and yet didn't use it on my passport??

Pls, I am sorry for disturbing🙏

okeysoninv:
nin is required for passport and it must be the same
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080mamaayi: 3:09pm On Feb 04
But since I have done the change of name already, can I still use my old name for my passport since it is the same on my NIN and NIN is required for passport?

okeysoninv:
no need of change of name. Ur marriage certificate is already a prove ur married.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080mamaayi: 8:52am On Feb 04
Pls my good people....
I am kinda confused at the moment, and I need clarity.

I am married but have only done court wedding...the name I answered is my husband's name (The name in our marriage certificate) I applied for change of name which is out already and court affidavit ...I want to apply for international passport (first time)

Now my question is, can I use my old name to apply for international passport since it's the same name on my NIN and they're requesting for NIN, or should I use the present name I am answering ?

I just want something that will make it easier to prove relationship with my husband if I eventually get a job in the UK by God's grace.

Pls kindly help🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

If I am to use the present name will it require me to change the name on my NIN?
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080mamaayi: 3:00pm On Jan 23
Have you gotten a job already?

delyht:
Good mrn my great teachers, pls am applying for a cos, I want to know, the method d interview will look like withe sponsor. Thanks.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080mamaayi: 6:19pm On Jan 21
Please did you get the job through recruitment agency or you applied to the school directly?

color=#006600][/color]
RealVictor:
EMI L'OKAN!!!
Praise the Lord for He is good; and His mercies endureth forever.

Job Offer - December 13 (Computer Science Teacher)
COS - January 3
Application Date - January 11 (Priority Service)
Biometrics - January 15 (Had to pay extra 87,700 for flexi appointment)
Transferred to DMC - January 15
Received by DMC - January 16
Transferred to VAC - January 19
Received by VAC - January 19
Collection Mail - January 19
BRP Mail - January 20 (BRP Letter dated January 17)

Guys I just want to encourage everyone on this journey not to give up, It's not easy at all, my very very long journey came with a lot of headache, sacrifices, mental and financial breakdown but today I share my testimony with everyone, it feels so unreal and my prayer is that everyone on this journey will finally testify in Jesus name, Amen

And thank you to everyone who in one way or the other contributes to the success of this forum, you guys are the real hero.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080mamaayi: 5:50pm On Jan 21
[This is amazingquote author=RealVictor post=128038241]EMI L'OKAN!!!
Praise the Lord for He is good; and His mercies endureth forever.

Job Offer - December 13 (Computer Science Teacher)
COS - January 3
Application Date - January 11 (Priority Service)
Biometrics - January 15 (Had to pay extra 87,700 for flexi appointment)
Transferred to DMC - January 15
Received by DMC - January 16
Transferred to VAC - January 19
Received by VAC - January 19
Collection Mail - January 19
BRP Mail - January 20 (BRP Letter dated January 17)

Guys I just want to encourage everyone on this journey not to give up, It's not easy at all, my very very long journey came with a lot of headache, sacrifices, mental and financial breakdown but today I share my testimony with everyone, it feels so unreal and my prayer is that everyone on this journey will finally testify in Jesus name, Amen

And thank you to everyone who in one way or the other contributes to the success of this forum, you guys are the real hero.[/quote]
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by 080mamaayi: 5:18pm On May 25, 2023
Pls I have tried sending a request but it keeps saying unable to connect, kindly add me to the group....I am qualified with proof.
Alabamah:

*A NEW WHATSAPP GROUP IS NOW OPEN*

Before the admin can approve prospective members request, They must be able to demonstrate they are teachers, and aspiring for QTS. If you have no proof such as receipt of *ANY* TRCN payment, degree certificate or any education background, they will not approve the request.

Please note: It is not that they are been proud, they only want to checkmate Agent and others who are not Teachers.

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/JluV6Zl30wh0nvcngNHOpw

To join the new group, remove the bracket ().
Or copy the link on your WhatsApp message and join.

Remember to remove the ( ) before joining.
Good luck

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by 080mamaayi: 5:09pm On May 25, 2023
Please someone should add me ooo , I have been trying but the link isn't opening.
I am qualified and I can show proof.
foreveryoung1515:
Thanks. Request sent!

1 Like

Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is really more serious than I thought....may God help you dear...
chibulati:

Am still having the issue... But am trying different agents,,, it's seems the requirements are different... I even used a family business(provision store) to cover some gap and they are requesting for evidence ...
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Have you been able to sort this out? If yes, how did you go about it.....what do you intend to do if you have not?
chibulati:

that's my current issues now.
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2023
@Fumpat
080mamaayi:
Good day my dear.
Please I would love to speak with you on something very important, please kindly drop an email for me so that I can private chat you....I tried sending a mail myself but it wasn't going...pls help😭🙏🙏🙏🙏
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Good day my dear.
Please I would love to speak with you on something very important, please kindly drop an email for me so that I can private chat you....I tried sending a mail myself but it wasn't going...pls help😭🙏🙏🙏🙏[quote author=Naijabad post=104627779][/quote]
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Please can you help me with a copy of your GTE?
I intend to go for MSW though my first degree was Education Biology.
AyaE:
Hello Guys, my grant just came in today!!!!
Thanks to everyone who has contributed on this thread one way or the other on this thread. It has helped immensely.
My time line:
Submitted application-31st July 2019
Conditional offer- 15th July 2019
CoE- 24th November 2019
Biometrics- 27th December 2019
Submitted Visa Application- 25th January 2020
IELTS Score- 7.0 (I had a minimum band score of 7.0 so my average was 7.0). I got a waiver from the school so I didn't need IELTS for school admission. My agent advised I write one for visa so I did.
School- Flinders University
Sponsor's account: My maternal uncle. Submitted 2 bank statements. One had 18m and the other was a fixed deposit account that matures every 30days. It had 13m.
Course- Social work (masters)
BSc- Microbiology

Submitted my credentials, letter from sponsor, proof of relationship to sponsor (uncle & Mum's NPC) and sponsor's account statement. I didn't submit payslips or my account statement sha.
Challenges faced: I already had an MSc in Microbiology so applying for a second masters was what I had to prove. Plus, with Social Work being a high risk course I had to write a convincing SOP. (I can share that with anyone interested cos mehn this took me like a month to write). My work experience was also a bonus cos I work as a care assistant.
Sometime in December the bank statement I used for the school admission could no longer be used cos he had to move the funds to another bank for investment reasons. He had to submit another letter to this effect. He also had to back it up with the fixed deposit account.
School resumes on Monday so if anyone could help with flight and accommodation links, I'd be most grateful.

Thank God!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
I don't understand all these.
So someone without any work experience from a registered organization is not eligible to further his or her education in Australia😭

chibulati:
mine is still stressing me.... was there any verification done on the CV you submitted ,, like all the places you worked??....
expert education is asking me to fill the gaps in my CV with a registered Business or Organization and that i should also send evidence of working
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pls, how much do they agents normally charge?
Secondly, after paying agent fee, does the person also need to pay application fee?
Sasha27:

Is there a particular reason you do not wanna use an agent
My personal advice : At least use an agent to secure admission and if you don’t want the agent to file for your visa, you do the visa processing yourself.
This agents are there for a reason, to make sure you do not make errors (The ones that know what they are doing) besides most Australian schools require an agent to submit an application on your behalf.
You paying application fee for something that’s nt guaranteed, when an agent can give you multiple school options and guide you through the application process and there are schools that you don’t need to pay application fee.
“Anything worth doing it’s worth doing well to avoid had I known”

Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thanks a million times, I really appreciate
OAOA:

Personal Advice: try applying for PR as a teacher too
You can do both simultaneously if you're bouyant enough
Try to have high scores in your English test (IELTS/PTE)

All the best

1 Like

Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 5:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Pls my people, the gurus in the house...I have few questions bothering me.

1..my first degree is four year(Bsc.Ed), do Australia universities accept 4yrs degree for a masters program? A graduate of UNN 2:1
2...I have been following this thread for sometime now, I haven't seen anyone applying for Ms Teaching/Education...both secondary and early child education even though they are both in the SOL list...is it a bad career for Nigerian students over there?
What is it like to get admission for the above courses and job opportunities during and after studies?

3...For GTE, someone who is an only child of a single parent( though married), can one use it as a point when writing GTE, stating that he or she needs to comeback immediately after studies to take care of the "parent" ?

4...my husband is a business man, registered with CAC but do not have employees....he wants me to be the main applicant with him as my sponsor and dependent, if he manages to fund his account for POF , will he be asked to provide further documents ? Which document can they ask from a sponsor running such business?

5...Aside teaching, is there any other course or career path on the SOL list that I can go into with my first degree (Edu Biology) ?
Note: I have TRCN certificate.

Pls my people I honestly need answers to the above questions..
Thanks and God bless!
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pls my people, the gurus in the house...I have few questions bothering me.

1..my first degree is four year(Bsc.Ed), do Australia universities accept 4yrs degree for a masters program? A graduate of UNN 2:1
2...I have been following this thread for sometime now, I haven't seen anyone applying for Ms Teaching/Education...both secondary and early child education even though they are both in the SOL list...is it a bad career for Nigerian students over there?
What is it like to get admission for the above courses and job opportunities during and after studies?

3...For GTE, someone who is an only child of a single parent( though married), can one use it as a point when writing GTE, stating that he or she needs to comeback immediately after studies to take care of the "parent" ?

4...my husband is a business man, registered with CAC but do not have employees....he wants me to be the main applicant with him as my sponsor and dependent, if he manages to fund his account for POF , will he be asked to provide further documents ? Which document can they ask from a sponsor running such business?

5...Aside teaching, is there any other course or career path on the SOL list that I can go into with my first degree (Edu Biology) ?
Note: I have TRCN certificate.

Pls my people I honestly need answers to the above questions..
Thanks and God bless!
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 080mamaayi: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thanks a whole lot sir
dduchess90:
Hello

100% possible, on this thread we encourage DIY (Do it yourself). Agents have in time memorial messed up peoples application by encouraging deceits and falsification

Start with the first page on the thread,write down each steps and cross them as you proceed.

If you have any questions at all please ask. The people here are kind and will answer as much as possible

Cheers
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 080mamaayi: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2023
080mamaayi:
Pls fellow nairalanders, how possible is it to run my student visa process from uni application to visa successfully without the help of any agent?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 080mamaayi: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Pls fellow nairalanders, how possible is it to run my student visa process from uni application to visa successfully without the help of any agent?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.