Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,119 members, 7,949,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

0biagelli's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0biagelli's Profile / 0biagelli's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by 0biagelli(f): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
People don't know the difference between warship and offshore military base (kind of).
Politics / Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by 0biagelli(f): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
seangy4konji:
That is a freaking fishing boat mehn...This is a war ship grin

Nigeria and comedy...
This is not a warship, it is kind of a military sea base. get the difference

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by 0biagelli(f): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

Id.iot
Can we drop personal denigration and concentrate on the topic?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by 0biagelli(f): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Go Jonathan go, I never knew i was with the devil all these while.

GEJTILL2019

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by 0biagelli(f): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Yorubas should as a matter of fact refrain themselves from supporting buhari.
Politics / Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by 0biagelli(f): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Topeakintola:

Customized13 will soon bring laptop pictures to show he is at work which is a lie because he spends all his life on Nl

jobless church rat
I don't understand you.
Politics / Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by 0biagelli(f): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

Nice but not good enough

I know how to clone that obiagelli without notice

Trust me

Mods should just curtail this
I am the real obiagelli, not the cloned one. smiley

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by 0biagelli(f): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Topeakintola:

customized13, u are big fool

You say what? wink

7 Likes

Politics / Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by 0biagelli(f): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan

Clement Ejiofor, Yesterday
Email 0 34

Yoruba leaders under the aegis of Yoruba Progressives, have accused the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress( APC) Muhammadu Buhari of ‘masquerading’ as a progressive within the APC.

The statement was made by the Secretary General of the Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu, Vanguard reports.
Femi-Okurounmu

Senator Femi Okurounmu

The Senator recalled that Buhari reportedly attacked progressive movement when he was the Head of State.

According to the group, the APC candidate insulted Chief Obafemi Awolowo, surrounded his house with troops, seized his international passport and shortened his life by denying him a medical trip overseas.

READ ALSO: Yoruba People Would Opt Out Of Nigeria If…

“The APC presidential candidate incarcerated governors of Unity Party of Nigeria and also cancelled the Lagos Metroline Projects. President Goodluck Jonathan deserves a second term considering his achievements in the areas of economy, democracy, human rights and rule of law in the face of politically promoted insurgency,” he said.

Meanwile, the APC was holding the national meeting with its leadership on February 17, 2015 in Abuja. The event was organized by the party to discuss strategies ahead of the forthcoming elections.
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/387169-yoruba-leaders-blast-buhari-endorse-jonathan.html

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by 0biagelli(f): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Work have started wink

9 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.