Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,932 members, 7,933,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:38 AM

0ganiru's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ganiru's Profile / 0ganiru's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by 0ganiru: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...or ojukwu went against Nigeria
there was no nigeria. It had become a rogue association ruled by mutinous generals, confirm the veracity of my statement from your elders. If they have any truth in them. The point of human rights is that no rogue should seize control the destiny of free men

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by 0ganiru: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...but respect is the law of resiprocal
what Gowon did illegally that ojukwu didn't do?
gowon racially went against Igbo. With Ojukwu, we upheld our dignity

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by 0ganiru: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
I used to respect oyinkinola . It was when he respected the lives of the igbos gowon ended illegally . But that was then
Politics / Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by 0ganiru: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
laudate:

Guy, stop this silly dribbling. undecided What do you mean by anti-Fulani attacks? If you had said anti-Fulani herdsmen attack, it might make sense. But IPOB has never stood for anything, that is noble. They believe in launching verbal ad hominem attacks against other ethnic groups, using the brush of hate, propaganda, falsehood, stereotype and online venom. Now, remove your juvenile questions from my mentions, please... do not derail this thread.
I once heard you call the first coup an Igbo coup, right. In the context the fulani herdmen men doing the aggression are fulani and very good much of them, so I can call them fulani. Your beautiful south south or Yoruba mind is better put behind something progressive and profitable like the new Igbo agenda, not the lackluster, potentially and stagnant nor-thor even nigeria. This is just a suggestion. I'll let case lay here, if you make up your mind pm me. There will be money and fulfiment.
Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by 0ganiru: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
unclezuma:

When I show naija we go relate
big fan of urs. What app do u use to make your memes
Politics / Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by 0ganiru: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
laudate:

Guy, stop this silly dribbling. undecided What do you mean by anti-Fulani attacks? If you had said anti-Fulani herdsmen attack, it might make sense. But IPOB has never stood for anything, that is noble. They believe in launching verbal ad hominem attacks against other ethnic groups, using the brush of hate, propaganda, falsehood, stereotype and online venom. Now, remove your juvenile questions from my mentions, please... do not derail this thread.
I believe I once heard you say the first coup was an Igbo thing. In the prior context 'fulani herdmen' are 'fulani' and a very good much of them. I'll let this lay at this point.
Politics / Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by 0ganiru: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
laudate:

Guy, I do not know what you are driving at. sad I am not against any good news about Nd'Igbo. Just get off my mentions, if you have nothing sensible to say. angry I have said it several times before - I am not against the Igbo, but I am anti-IPOB. I am against the propaganda, hate-filled rhetoric, and venom spewed against other ethnic groups by IPOB. Now take the next door to your left. It is the exit door! undecided
if for instance ipob is anti fulani aggression, and you're anti ipob...

1 Like

Politics / Re: 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion by 0ganiru: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
laudate:

Enugu does not have the population in terms of numbers, that Lagos has. Just imagine what would happen on Enugu's roads if the population went up, to equal that of Lagos state. You would witness a gridlock of epic pproportions
laudate has very good diction and grammar, left gender(probably female, feminist), ethnicity(some group 'south south') as a mystery through the posts I've been though, hardly resorts to jargon. But is staunchly opposed to too good news flash igbos, not the producing type. Biafra will mean a lot of Igbos will leave nigeria, and perhaps a lot of progress for igbos. Biafra will almost certainly pay up its part of the current Nigerian loans and those to come (till secession), those prior to the soon be secession allocated to Biafran states. Don't be so negative to igbos. We are not all angels, as the war left us. But we're not bad at all
Politics / Re: The Meaning Of The Biafran Flag by 0ganiru: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
eleko1:
OK. Hope u aren't trying to promote Biafra? cos Biafra is DEAD.Mind u,I'm from Nsukka.. ONE NIGERIA
Biafra jindu te ne February 2017. The only question is if u'll be part of it(me o buru te ne I bu onye be anyi) or I u're cozy with the fulani agression/ Islamic violence, the half international face the brit economic contraption to increase its wwi resources has left us.
Politics / Adekunle Was Not Yoruba. by 0ganiru: 2:03am On Jan 06, 2017
His x-chromosomes (and maybe more) are from his northern mother. I noticed some folks miss the point a lot. Perhaps intentionally, maybe not.
Ps: I don't find him a great man
Politics / Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by 0ganiru: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Presidency
Investment / Re: What's The Difference Between Mmm, Betnaija, Nairabet by 0ganiru: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
wtfCode:
A lot.
In bet, U're investing
to your own biased opinion, entitled you are. But with my tribe Bleep not
Investment / Re: What's The Difference Between Mmm, Betnaija, Nairabet by 0ganiru: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2016
It is I again mynd44 . I'm done with this account . I have 3 others. So come get this one. As proof. Absolutism, absalut, ilovetheline
Investment / What's The Difference Between Mmm, Betnaija, Nairabet by 0ganiru: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2016
Namecheckers. In my opinion. One is headed by brits and Yorubas. The other by Igbos and Russians. But this is just my biased opinion
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 0ganiru: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2016
jasysandra:
Your ability to think before you type is obviously six feet below. Tell us now, what point have you made?
I am from Enugu, on the outskirts of nsukka, about the last part of Igboland to feel the Western influence, very close to benue) making my region about the most prone to stigmaization[nwa nsukka] . But I know who I am. I am as Igbo as it is possible. I know my Uncles fought as boys for Igboland. I know that much harm doesn't come with this stigma. It only makes me more resolute to establish a name amongst igbos for my subgroup, so the future generations don't end in identity crisis. Every schism amongst us was initiated by outsiders. But this is just how it is for me.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by 0ganiru: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:

Exactly smiley
sugar coated tribalist
Politics / Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by 0ganiru: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
GMBuhari:

Ya except some of them want us to believe Buhari hates ibos
if he doesn't hate igbos, who was a general in the civil war, who kept in detention symbols of Igbo unity Ojukwu and now Kanu, under whose watch or instructions did soldiers shoot dead Igbo actuators. Check your mind. Hope I have done the hard part of the reasoning for you

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by 0ganiru: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
DanPel:
No wise igbo will have time for that terrorist (kanu) only if u'v gat no engine oil in ur skull. IGBO KWENU!
what terrorist will arrest Kanu(presidents have no such authority to detain). It shows a government hijacked by bigots. Kanu is 100% not a criminal.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by 0ganiru: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Won't be a bad idea

Who is replacing Lawal babachir?

It needs to happen before the new year

He should be advice to resign

Or else he will be humiliated
I can see your end from this distance away. When all the contradiction in your 'mind' will eat you up. Goes for TonyeBarcanista , passingshot , Omenka , mayoroflagos , mynd44 . These are top profile among many tribalists (who parade as non tribalist at times) , to whom Igbos have really never done a thing against. Not to you, not to your tribe. As you read this, that's the feeling. It'll consume you eventually when it bloats some more. Igbos shall succeed. And when we come for retribution on the past generation. I'll come for you lot personally of the new generation. Sins are not to be forgotten. Forgiven, maybe. But must be cleansed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Elbowroom:

Product of a frog spermatozoa
owkei
Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Elbowroom:

To receive sense, text " sense " to " 23414 "
Available in all networks

Charges : 0naira
believe me. You need it more, if at all I do
Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2016
darknetcom:

look..we are not going through this accusation over and over again...

who lives by the sword shall die by the sword...

nobody send you..

and stop bringing yorubas in to this..
they didnt kill you...

although you tried to conquer them..

the funny thing is,the people that killed you you didnt try to defeat in the north..

na the yorubas that even fought with you,you tried to conquer..

you are the big-mouthed cowards!...

you only attack those that you think that are weaker than you..you are like a school bully..

atleast the hausas know how to treath your fvck-ups head on...
it was Banjo who took Igbo troops entrusted to him, to take over lagos. Yorubas never fought with us, strangely the yoruba majority backed gowon, Ps: Yoruba were well represented in the first coup(three Yoruba majors atleast, including obasanjo, yes). And if you notice, you're the only one cursing. At this point I'll comment no further
Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2016
darknetcom:

better let the matter rest..

we know igbos were the forerunners of nigeria..

yes, until the killings if igbos by civilians and military by the rest of the 'country' in the 1960s, this cleared even the 'nigeriansist' Azikiwe's mind. [this still continues as persecution in Yoruba land and outright killings in the north]
Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 5:40am On Dec 01, 2016
darknetcom:

better let the matter rest..

we know igbos were the forerunners of nigeria..

yes, until the killings if igbos by civilians and military by the rest of the 'country'. [this still continues as persecution in Yoruba land and outright killings in the north]
Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
darknetcom:

cool cool
you funny..

are you not the continuetion of your parents??..
what I mean is the Constitution was not participated by my parents or did their consented community representatives agree to merge with certain elements. It was basically a British idea, to buttress their role in ww I

1 Like

Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
darknetcom:

you were their....
I wasn't. I watched the video on youtube. And amongst the DRAFTERS was a BRIT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.