Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,061 members, 7,970,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:46 AM

0x00's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0x00's Profile / 0x00's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Applying For B1/B2 Visa From Third Country by 0x00: 1:26pm On Mar 27
I don't, just going there as a west African for the first time , since no visa is required for fellow west Africans.

tensazangetsu20:
It's possible if you have residency in those countries.
Travel / Applying For B1/B2 Visa From Third Country by 0x00: 1:23pm On Mar 27
Hello, so a childhood friend of mine who went to America is graduating in May and invited me. I checked for open dates in Nigeria and it seemed like its about a year plus, what is the possibility of using the American embassy in other West African countries with more open dates within the stipulated time frame, the friend has already send me an invitation letter.

using a tourist visa in those countries.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Electricity Made Me Lose My Internship Yesterday by 0x00: 2:04am On Mar 26
You are in Nigeria bro, this issues have existed before both of us were born, so it was for you to quickly find an alternative at that point, go to a hotel lobby, restaurant and buy the smallest item, call a friend or family that normal has electricity backup at that point. It will take alot more time to solve our electrical problems, but you have to move on with your life regardless before that happens.

Sorry about that nonetheless, better luck and preparation next time.

22 Likes

Travel / Re: The 10 Greatest Commercial Passenger Aircrafts( Planes) Of All Time by 0x00: 2:00am On Mar 26
Nice thread.
Travel / Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by 0x00: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
ThatDudeFego:
Good day Nairalanders. I am supposed to go for my team’s offsite the ending of October and I have a couple of questions -

1. For cases like a team offsite, is business visa the right option to go with? It’s not exactly my company, I am a contract staff and I work remotely for the company in question.

2. I have been trying to book an appointment via the appointment portal but to no avail, it keeps saying no available date. Is it possible to apply at a different European embassy since the Schengen Visa allows you access to the other Schengen countries?

3. Also, I saw this clause on the Schengen visa site

- If you are planning to visit only one country – then you need to apply at the embassy/consulate/visa centre of the country you will be visiting.

Has anyone tried this route, like applied for Schengen visa from an embassy different to the country you have to travel to and then directly traveled to the intended country?

I will appreciate your helpful responses. Thank you

In the same situation, let me know how this works for you..

awo666:
You can book appointment now.

Kindly stay online between 10:57pm -11:10pm

keep trying during this time until u are able to book

Enjoy!

Hardheolar:

Thanks for your wonderful tip. Been checking for over two months, not knowing it's a night thing. Eventually booked at 11:20

awo666:

Keep trying

I booked my appointment on the 12th of May using this method.

A lot of people are accessing it at the same time that is y

try between 10:57pm and 11:30

make sure u start loading the web from 10:57 and dont leave it till like 11:30

U you are unable to book a day, you can try the other day.

Just keep doing that everyday till you are able to book.

The above will, My company email the embassy and they told me to check the appointment site by 10:30 pm daily.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.