Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,814 members, 7,918,626 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:57 PM

Sugar Mummy Connection - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sugar Mummy Connection (1661 Views)

Please, I Need Connection To Large Quantity Pure Honey Buyers Here In Lagos. / I Need Connection On First Grade(akube) Clotthes Frm Cotonou. / Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy Connection by orialaw: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
FEMI CONNECTION GROUP

Good Day,

Are you a young man or woman seeking or interested in SUGAR MUMMY,GAY AND LESBIAN.Are you romantic,sexy,energetic and sexually active.Can you really satisfy a women in bed.DO YOU SEEK A SUGAR MUMMY,GAY PARTNER,LESBIAN PARTNER,LIFE PARTNER AND SUGAR DADDY.Here is the opportunity for you to get connected to RICH SUGAR MUMMIES,GAY AND LESBIAN IN NIGERIA.All you have to do is get back to us via our email address:femi.group@yahoo.com or mobile number 08105912339

Re: Sugar Mummy Connection by folario: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Fraudster,scammer you are a thief and U'll never Succeed. Dnt listen to Him and all others
Re: Sugar Mummy Connection by cupid4ig(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Latest New Style Of Louis Vuitton And Gucci / Fish Bladder For Sale / I Have Calcium Bromide For Sale.......are You Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.