Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,281 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Toothless General Ibb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Toothless General Ibb (2060 Views)

EFCC Has Become Toothless Bull-dog, Says Obasanjo / General IBB Speaks On The Postpoment Of The Election On Twitter / Efcc: The Toothless Bulldog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2007
@Afam:
Could you please identify 2 or 3 things that made me out to be bad?
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hi BigB1,

I admit my use of the word sycophant was not precise enough.

Though I still maintain that your position on IBB, OBJ, Ehindero is certainly not based on consistency my comment on sycophant has everything to do with people you deal with as I cannot see A and call it B.

So, in essence the use of the word sycophant has more to do with people that relate with you than you as a person.

My position on your ratings of our leaders as regards corruption is crystal clear.

I hope there are no doubts whatsoever now.

@Afam:

My stance regarding leadership in Nigeria is pure and simple.

Just because you hate IBB, but I see something totally different doesn't make me bad.

Many see your stance regarding situation in middle east as complete retardation, but yet it doesn't make you  to be a bad person. This is democracy, we are free to pick and select different leaders based on different experience and belief.

What we need to do is learn how to be civilized and respect one another regardless of what we think is right for our country, Nigeria.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Afam(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2007
@BigB1,

I hope you understand very well that I am not a politician so I will not be playing politics with you on this issue.

My position is clear and based on facts. I cannot remember stating that you are a bad person so don't see why I should look for 2 or 3 reasons to justify your being bad.

For your information I do not hate IBB so you can sell your cheap lie elsewhere.

My positions on the middle east issue are based on facts and respect for truth.

Don't tell stupid lies just to defend anything because I will respond to every single one of them. Stick to the issues on ground or if you so desire spread the net, I am game.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2007
Afam:
My man, please simmer down. There is absolutely no need for high blood pressure today.
It seems to me that you woke up on the other side of the bed or mat today. I truly don't feel like it and FYI: I do not lie; trust me, no reason to lie; I am far from being a milksop.

And If you think folks do not see your middle east stance as complete retardation, may God bless you and carry on.
But I refuse to entertain you under this severe condition; I will chat with you when you're calm and ready.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2007
One thing you don't have control over is one's perception of you. If someone thinks you are good based on what you show you can not blame him just as you can't blame him if he thinks you are bad based on what you show him.

Based on the subject or the main idea of this discussion, yes it clear that you've identified me as being a bad person.

But guess what Afam; Big B1 is bad, but the moon will still glow, the sun will shine and it will continue to rain in Seattle.
It absolutely doesn't matter what you think or how you feel.
Abeg, get yourself together, it's FRIDAY

One love!
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Afam(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2007
@BigB1,

Why must you associate yourself with the bad aspect of the explanation as regards perception when my post was an either/or scenario?

Clear conscience they say ,
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2007
Is there any reason why lately many seem to be sharing drinking water with MAMAJAMA?

I'm just curious!
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2007
Water don pass Gari grin grin grin
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 15, 2007
ah ahn, chill for the guy. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

America Vs The World: Why? / Us-based Nigerian Expert Rots In Agodi Prison / Yar'adua: Obasanjo Lied - Kalu, We All Knew Yar'adua's Health - Pius Ayim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.