Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here (25337 Views)

Technology Market On Blackberry Messenger(bbm) -to Your Benefit / Ado-Ekiti Technology Market And Laptop Services / Technology Market Now On Yookos, yookos.com/technologymarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by aieromon(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
marleygab: Thanks for the info dude.

You welcome Sir.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by damola1: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
My complaint: Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/999814/promo-brand-new-ipad-3#11788217 suddenly disappeared again. Will appreciate it be fixed asap. Thank you.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2012
damola1: My complaint: Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/999814/promo-brand-new-ipad-3#11788217 suddenly disappeared again. Will appreciate it be fixed asap. Thank you.

Sorted.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by damola1: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
inspired_m:

Sorted.

oSheeeeeeeeeeeee.. Thanks boss.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Primegold: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
inspired_m:

Ok, We will look at Having a Sub Section for the Technology Market.

Dear Inspired M,

Any progress on this?

Cheers.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by MartinBizK: 5:42am On Aug 23, 2012
so why are my post being blocked and hidden.hmmmm i wonder why.....
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by MartinBizK: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2012
inspired_m:

Sorted.

Moderator any explaination on why my post have been hidden
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2012
MartinBizK: so why are my post being blocked and hidden.hmmmm i wonder why.....

MartinBizK:

Moderator any explaination on why my post have been hidden

Your threads were hidden by the Spam Filter Robot, I have sorted them out.

Cheers
Inspired.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by pystar: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mr Inspired. I left you a post on the auto section about preodering an Audi A4. Kindly reply and revert ASAP. ITs urgent
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Pls i want to make an enquiry. Has dis racheal wang been establishd as real cos i am considering doing biz wit d person. Tnx
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Primegold:

Dear Inspired M,

Any progress on this?

Cheers.

We may not have a Subsection on the Technology Market.

We are Limiting Advert threads to Maximum of 4 Per day.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by TheWiseGuy(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2012
Thanx for all thses infos
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Hemsley: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
wow
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Primegold: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2012
inspired_m:

We may not have a Subsection on the Technology Market.

We are Limiting Advert threads to Maximum of 4 Per day.

But advert threads for phones are limitless on the Technology Market and are crowding out electronics and other gadgets.
My recommendation which I believe is for the overall good of Nairaland (Admins & Users) is that you create a new section called 'Electronics Appliances & Generators' to capture this more succintly. All those who are interested in electronics and generators will find it alot easier than what is currently obtainable in the tech mkt where you search endlessly before you see a thread on electronics for the simple reason that there so many threads offering to sell a used phone.
So for easy navigation, greater visibility, and user friendliness, a new section for electronics and Generators is urgently required.
I really think this should be given serious consideration. Keep up the good work.
Cheers.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by damola1: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
Primegold:

But advert threads for phones are limitless on the Technology Market and are crowding out electronics and other gadgets.
My recommendation which I believe is for the overall good of Nairaland (Admins & Users) is that you create a new section called 'Electronics Appliances & Generators' to capture this more succintly. All those who are interested in electronics and generators will find it alot easier than what is currently obtainable in the tech mkt where you search endlessly before you see a thread on electronics for the simple reason that there so many threads offering to sell a used phone.
So for easy navigation, greater visibility, and user friendliness, a new section for electronics and [b]Generators [/b]is urgently required.
I really think this should be given serious consideration. Keep up the good work.
Cheers.

Bros, generator time don pass jo!.. jona our president has done it!
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Suntemi(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2012
the.game:
am like a new comer to NL...i would like to suggest if there is a way business people can verify that their products and quality is not a scam....thanks
by the way this is a nice forum you have here..am honoured to be a part of it

Well what I can say is; when dealing with sellers on public forum like this, it's good you make little research about them, look at what others think of them, that way, you can minimize your chances of been scammed. And when it's looked too good to be true, be very careful.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2012
Hi, my post is been banned & suspended. This is the link:-
https://www.nairaland.com/1037812/sale-three-month-old-msi#12048960. Thanks
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2012
goldendraco: Hi, my post is been banned & suspended. This is the link:-
https://www.nairaland.com/1037812/sale-three-month-old-msi#12048960. Thanks

The post appeared not long, but now its hidden again, do I need to do something or is something wrong with my account. Thanks
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2012
goldendraco:

The post appeared not long, but now its hidden again, do I need to do something or is something wrong with my account. Thanks

The Spam Bot Keeps banning you, Break your Post into 2 as it appears Spam-Like to the Spam Bot.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
goldendraco:

Fed up, it has disappeared again, is something wrong with my account do I need to create a new one
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by spygadgets(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hey inspired.m

am a new member on this platform.
Just created my first topic here on hitech security gadgets. and was banned for what i dont know y. Please is there any rules i need to know pls?
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by networkbiz: 5:29am On Sep 07, 2012
please help cos every time i make comment it says hidden
i didnt do anything, can you check on my account
thank you
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2012
spygadgets: Hey inspired.m

am a new member on this platform.
Just created my first topic here on hitech security gadgets. and was banned for what i dont know y. Please is there any rules i need to know pls?

I have released the Post, It was banned by the Anti Spam Robot, Your Post looks like a Spam Message, try breaking it into 2 Posts Next time.

Cheers
Inspired.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Dkaz(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2012
Nice suggestions.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1052476/asus-a42f-battery-needed

The post above was banned by the antispam bot, the justification for this i don't quite understand. I'd assume it was an error in the program's logic. Kindly help release this post. Thank you
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
adewaleafolabi: https://www.nairaland.com/1052476/asus-a42f-battery-needed

The post above was banned by the antispam bot, the justification for this i don't quite understand. I'd assume it was an error in the program's logic. Kindly help release this post. Thank you

Sorted.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ceejay80s(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2012
I'm in support of this THREAD!!!
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ceejay80s(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2012
raycomray: Hello Moderator,

I want to use this medium to report 2 Nairalanders. They are gm.biz and purplebelt.

GMC.BIZ: This man advertised a used Nokia X7 and he stated that he resides in Festac. I sent my staff to go get the phone at the advertised price of 26k. On getting to Ikeja, this GMC.BIZ, sold china x7 to my staff. When I queried him on phone and asked him to return the money since the phone was not original, he started insulting me.

Purblebelt: this guy advertised a Bold5 which i asked my staff to get for me.But when the phone got to me, I found out that the phone was a roughly used phone and it was not having any network. I contacted him the next day and reported to him. He told me that he will not change it unless i will be ready to forfeit 15,000 from the amount we bought it.

Pls kindly intervene so that scammers like these do not overtake Nairaland.
my suggestion is since u know more of phones, u should go there urself to verify and buy, why send a novice?
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by texazzpete(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2012
Please Inspired use the same system you used in the Autos section to clean up this section. See how this ITGuru guy has flooded the entire section with his ads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 / Phones For Sale With Pictures Inside / HP Pavilion Laptop DV6 Series with 640GB HD, FINGERPRINT Reader, BT (BRAND NEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.