Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,478 members, 7,920,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment (22186 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by wurajone(f): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has shown the other side of herself again by offering to give out one million Naira to anyone that tells her the meaning of her nickname, Poko.

Tonto is known to answer the nickname. Her Hummer H2 number plate is also customised with 'Poko'.

The Ikwerre, River State-born actress announced yesterday her intention to give out the money. She tweeted, "Anyone who decodes what Poko is, I'll give a million bucks (Naira). If you do get it correctly, you'll have to prove it's source. Because my Poko means a lot to me. #POKO."

While some doubted her earlier tweet, Tonto later tweeted to confirm her intention to give out the one million Naira. She affirmed with this tweet, "I f*cking say what I mean. I said I'll fly in a fan, I did. I said 1million (Naira) on Poko. And I'm serious. #POKO#."

Let the guess go on. Who wins?

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18366/32/tonto-dikeh-offers-n1m-for-poko-decipherment.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by CHAIRMAN1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
First! Yay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Okijajuju1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Like anybody gives a Fhuck what she calls herslef!!

MTCHHEEEEWW!

Somebody should please tell that biitch to stop takinga herself too seriously as nobody gives a rats Arse what her nickname means!

22 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by CHAIRMAN1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Third! Yay grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Zzyzx92(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hmmm...too much money Fø̲̣̣я̅ jes to decode #poko#...phew!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by ozoebuka1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
she should just go and give that money to the less privileged.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by talktrue1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
Na me go tell her the meaning of her illuminati name.

make she go ask the koko master

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by swizz01(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
let me tink........mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!I dnt giv a Bleep wat her POKO MEANS...!!!!! tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by digitite: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
It means attention seeker a.k.a narcissist.

This girl needs a therapist.

More important and thought provoking threads out there and we are stuck with this psych.o ?

Who put this on front page ?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by swizzle(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Someone that pokes or has been poked so much? undecided grin

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by swizz01(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
@truetalk....hahahahahaha....abi na illuminati name b dat....make she ask dbanj wey dey wit kanye west d meanin...looooool grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
Poko haram

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Poko,abi toto abi tonto...i don't think any1 knows or cares to knw what it means.simply end ur promo and giv d cash 2 me if u are looking 4 who to spend money on!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Who's Tonto Dikeh? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Zzyzx92(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
grin grin̶̲̥̅̊ ...sorry..
CHAIRMAN1: Third! Yay grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by swizz01(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
let her also ask her poked mates....or those pokin heeeerrrrrr....na me dey straf her...?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by swizz01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
seems no 1 is givin her attention again.......!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by ldpele(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
I DONT KNW @poster...nkt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Ilamina(f): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
poko = means ashawo!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by moscobabs(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
It seems the Lady dey craze.......why cant she take such a huge 2 less priviledge home?d meaning of dat name is crazyness grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by nkemKalu: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
POKO -means nothing but Bleep
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by WizPrince1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Tonto Dikeh!, You should leave this kind of act for Nigerians to like you oooh... Infact get out with ur 1m
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by ebamma(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
poko is a name of a person, animal place or thing

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
make she com s.uck my d.i.c.k den i wud tell ha d meaning.
mumu fyn gal

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by tonyx4x44(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
swizzle: Someone that pokes or has been poked so much? undecided grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by collins123(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
1. Poko

(adj)- Poko is a word or nickname describing a very smart, sarcastic, no-holds bar type stoner. Pokos are constantly in trouble and take the fall when fellow friends get into trouble. Pokos usually have criminal records and mental health problems causing them to do things in repetition or become entwined in their nervous habits despite their demeanor.

Pokos appear to be at the end of the pack when they are usually the right hand man. They will kick your .as.s and then pretend like it never happened.
B: That was amazing.
V: Welcome to my world, why are you poking that?
B: I don't know.
V: I'm gonna call you Poko, cuz you poke everything.
B: Oh, no, it's just a nerv...
V: Alright Poko, see you later.

2. Poko

the shit fucken pimpish person to walk the earth total pim.pp shhit
damn he is poko!

3. Poko
A huge assh.ole. One that is a smelly slob and steals from friends.
Poko sux.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by mspookie: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
POKO-PUSSSSSSY ON KOKO ONLY cheesy

AM sure shes certain no one will ever know the meaning...nuisance!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Revolva(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
She is just looking for cheap attention abeg carry your poko go away jare
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Emerald120(f): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ijogz K: Who's Tonto Dikeh? undecided
shes d concubine of d vigilantee in charge of ur area.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by KuforijiThomas: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
gbam, end of discussion and Great.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by stagger: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
THis girl na real idio.t.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by IlCapitano(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
It's an anagram.Just O.k.p.o spelt differently but still the same thing.Keep your stinking Benjamin Franklins you wild racoon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out / Rachel Bakam Is The Face Of The Japanese Acts Of Kindness In Nigeria / "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.