Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,728 members, 7,905,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

"The Funniest Joke In The World" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "The Funniest Joke In The World" (1269 Views)

Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / Dont Read This Joke In Public, because U Go Laff Soteey Dem Go Say U Be Madman, / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Funniest Joke In The World" by plazmakite(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
The funniest joke in the world Season 01 E01.

The year was 1968 and the land was in chaos for the people were at war.
The biafran front lines had been pushed back by the nigerian army and a nigerian victory seemed certain.
Facing defeat, the desperate biafran high command began to seek any means necessary to win the war.
They were ready to deploy unconventional strategies to turn the tide and after much debate, they agreed to utilise "the funniest joke in the world" as a weapon.
Watch out for Episode 2.
Re: "The Funniest Joke In The World" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "The Funniest Joke In The World" by Aizebioje(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Lord plz guide My Hand so that I may open only meaningful threads!

2 Likes

Re: "The Funniest Joke In The World" by Thankme(f): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dear God,,,, I knw av made ds mistake of nat prayin against dry jokes b4 comin to nairaland burt pls i dont want to chk dry jokes again. undecided
Re: "The Funniest Joke In The World" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hmm.....prayer section
Re: "The Funniest Joke In The World" by Thankme(f): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
PretiEbony: Hmm.....prayer section
I reallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nid do dat b4 cmin to nairaland esp. jokes sectn
Re: "The Funniest Joke In The World" by plazmakite(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hmmm! this joke don turn to prayer session..
Re: "The Funniest Joke In The World" by kodred(m): 1:40am On Jul 27, 2012
plazmakite: Hmmm! this joke don turn to prayer session..

grin grin grin funny guy grin grin grin
Re: "The Funniest Joke In The World" by toygod2: 2:19am On Jul 27, 2012
And in ur own dirty mind, u have talked?

(1) (Reply)

Apkors And Naija Girls / List Of Diseases That Can Be Gotten From Kissing / Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.