Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Fashion And Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashion And Romance (719 Views)

Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read / Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys / Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion And Romance by henzly(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
What role does fashion play in romance..Do people actually go through the rigor of crazy fashion and styles to be romantic or just impress their name(s) in the register of FREAKS!!!
Nigerian celeb..Denrele,Ladies be sincere,do you find him romantic and as do those in my pics..

Re: Fashion And Romance by cindyrella(f): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
shocked shocked WTF??
Re: Fashion And Romance by Booty4me: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op but where iz denrele in d pix na
Re: Fashion And Romance by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
@OP
as much as many people may see these people as "freaks", there are equally many women out there would will find them attractive etc........ just do YOU, and let them do whatever they want for their life.

TO EACH THEIR OWN!

(1) (Reply)

What A Life. . . . / Confused Love / Which Of These Can You Share With Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.