Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,031 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana (6425 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana by lovelyS(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2007
Hello everyone,I'm thinking of moving to settle down in Ghana due to the harsh condition of this lovely country, NIGERIA.
So, can someone give me a full details of cost living in Ghana plus how business is being done over there.

Thanks everyone. smiley smiley smiley

Love y'all smiley smiley wink
Re: HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana by DisGuy: 12:37am On Dec 13, 2007
why dont you visit the country for a week or two
Re: HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana by lovelyS(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2007
Dis Guy:

why don't you visit the country for a week or two

Thanks,but visiting will not do me any good than wasting of money and time.Even if i stay for a month that will not make any different to me like to know more about business in the country.

PLEASE MORE ADVICE !!!

Cheers
Re: HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana by globalaid(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2007
It will interest to know that cost of living in Ghana is also not cheap, houses range from 500,000 cedis to 1 million cedis {$50 to $100} per month for a two bedroom flat and they also request like two years to three years rent like what obtained in Nigeria. Feeding is not that espensicve and it depends on what you eat, the transport system is not all that chaos like Nigeria, the trotro is very cheap {50 cents} { that is the public bus} but taxi can be a bit espensive {$5 per dropping} . The light is now stable and water are at times running 24 hours, though it depends on the location. Generally the country is peaceful and it is good if you have money to invest since unemployment is also high. Let me know if i answer your question
Re: HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana by DisGuy: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2007
lovely_S:

Thanks,but visiting will not do me any good than wasting of money and time.Even if i stay for a month that will not make any different to me like to know more about business in the country.

PLEASE MORE ADVICE !!!
Cheers

well you cant just uproot at once, you have too see for yourself too, you have to observe and feel the environment

Anyway what sort of business are you interested in?
Re: HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2007
as a nigerian, ghana is not a challenge to you
Re: HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana by lovelyS(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2007
hamlak:

Ghana is very peaceful. I see some Oyibos walking alone in the middle of the night here and
I laugh. Just reminds me of Lagos. Left Nigeria in 2004. Use to see Oyibos around Apapa,
VI, Ikoyi, and similar places only. In Ghana, things are quite cool.

In your desire to relocate to Ghana, the most important thing to think about is the business
you will be doing. Import Business will bring you the best returns here. Things are quite
differnet from Nigeria. Like I said earlier, here it is the cool life.

The people are quiet laid back in their approach, unlike in Nigeria where people like to try
new things.

You can visit first, especially during the ACN in January, 2008.

PM if you are coming. Will like to show you around.

Yea i will like to come by january. . . cheesy

Well,I dont ask you to compare Ghana with nigeria. . .

So, What is ACN and what is happening in january?

olrotimi:

as a nigerian, ghana is not a challenge to you

How you mean. . .Meaning Nigeria and Ghana have things in common or what ??
Re: HELP!! Info on The Cost Of Living In Ghana by Blackcat(f): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2007
na wao, naijas don de run go Ghana. Hmmm Ghanaians go soon make 'Nigeria most go' bags tongue

(1) (Reply)

BONNY ISLAND - Where Can I Board A Ship Going There? / South Africa Vs North Cyprus / Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.