Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (15458 Views)

2 People Caught Having Sex In Church Building While Church Service Was Going On! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Greatpeter(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2005
Does this look like a poll to you?

So if one a short post it will automatically become a poll?

Have other things to say? If no then lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by angelmike(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2005
Loving someone comes with alot of responsibilities , except you'll say you treat both people EXACTLY the same way cry; it is neva possible to love 2 people at the same time.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by sade(f): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2005
You can't love two people at the same time,u can care about someone and that doesnt mean u are in love with that person because there's a wide difference between the two.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by layi(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2005
Greatpeter:

......Have other things to say? If no then lipsrsealed

Hey, I was just kiddin. U saw the smilie there. Dont u?
Seems someone is gettin touchy here.
Its ok i will  lipsrsealed
I'm learnin all d way. Meetin diff kinds of people.

But no1 going to stop my fun anyway.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2005
I love God and mY dad. yes i can love two people.

Btwn: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Today is my birthday, And, Whoever says the world doesn't evolve arround me is a liar, cos today, It does.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by makgod(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2005
happy birth day....lizzy.
its true u can love even more than two, cuz im beginning to love u too. grin
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by gina34(f): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2005
@makgod na wa for you rolleyes
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2005
makgod:

happy birth day.lizzy.
its true u can love even more than two, because im beginning to love u too. grin

Thanks for the bday wishes. Awww... I love you too. cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by nike4luv(f): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2005
*sniffs*..is it just me or do i smell somehting grin
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by layi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2005
I smell same.

Lizzy plz i'll luv to be the ring bearer.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2005
Y'all have no right to smell. I am the only smeller here. Remember?
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by angelmike(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2005
So do u smell me? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by makgod(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2005
grin grin grin grin grin,

im not sure she does. u are an exception.
or maybe cuz u are smelless
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hotangel2(f): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2005
grin grin. Back to the topic y'all.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by angelmike(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2005
Thanks hny!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by gina34(f): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2005
na wa , that is all i have got to say na wa lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by TaliTali(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2005
YES kiss. what else?
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2005
yeh i guess u can luv 2 people @ da same time but u cant luv dem equally
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2005
There's nothing like being in love with two people at the same time, you are in love with one person and one person alone.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by silverbird(f): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2005
yes, it is possible but you will definitely love one than the other. But to love them equally, it is not possible.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2005
Oook rolleyes
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by hausachic(f): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2006
In my opinion, Not possible, you could be in love with one and be duluded that you feel the same about the other, or simply in love with one and in lust with the other!
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by sweetme(f): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2006
its very possible to be in love with two people, but cant love them equally
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by cheekee(f): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2006
NO with big block capital letters wink but you can dey lust even 2000 people at one time grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by shawna(f): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2006
@topic
of course you can wink
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by cheekee(f): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2006
really shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin how undecided
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by katherinae(f): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2006
well u cant love two people at the same time
u can love one more and probably like the other a lot
and no matter what u see in both of them, if u had to choose u would.
the only exception when it comes to loving to people might be ur parents. Most people would never pick between their father and mother.
but alot of people can definately pick between two lovers
if not no one would ever get married
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by CrazyMan(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2006
I don't think it's possible to love two people at the same time
WHY?
co's you will find your self telling all sorts of lies, acting in strange manners behaving Immaturely and doing all sorts of nasty things just to keep you so called affair Secrete which i don't think is proper.
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by jaybaby(f): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2006
YEA U CAN LOVE 2 PPLE EQUALLY --CUZ I'M A LIVIN EXAMPLE I LOVE 'EM $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ EQUALLY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 3:03am On Feb 03, 2007
yes u can love 2 people at the same time, only if they are your mama or papa
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by gattaselos(f): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2007
My lover told me hi loves me and his wife ,but i dont think thats possible. one had to be love and the other obssesion.I think am the obssesion
Re: Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? by alinarose(f): 1:05am On Feb 23, 2007
Just wondering if anyone can help me. im in love with someone who i broke up with as they treated me badly. started seeing someone else realised what i had was for me now im back with the one i 'love' i cant stop thinking about the other and its driving me crazy. ditch my love for someone new who i know it will work with and risk it or stay with the one i 'love' please help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos / Man Marries Man In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.