Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:42 AM

Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family (36624 Views)

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Chinom(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2012
Is this a publicity stunt or what... we are getting so many of such posts lately. Somebody at NL is getting paid.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by chizzy012(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Una plenty 4 una family,dat one dey sha.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by mekaboy(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2012
THERE IS SOMETHING FAKE ABOUT THIS PICTURE, AM I THE ONLY PERSON SEEING IT ?
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by rattyc(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2012
Nice family like mine.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by LesbianBoy(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2012
MrNigeria.:
lovely family. .

don jazzy was my senior in secondary school, .he was among the musical instrumentalists ..he graduated in 1999 set (federal government colleg, ljanikin Lagos )his mother was our music teacher in J s s 1 and 2, his junior sister. .joy enebeli(carrying a baby ) was my class mate in the same secondary school... 2002 graduating set.

How time files
oboy.....see FAMZING o!!! Am sure if donjazzy was a failure, even if someone tells u, you and don jazzy went to the same school, u will insist u didnt! lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by 10over101: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
Photoshop!! U have all been fooled..what are they sitting on? Flowers??, waterfall?? Lapping?? Warbish!!
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by tlops(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
D guy on black t-shrt resemble jazzy wella, like say na him twin brother

yeah.. That is James.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Odinaka00(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
tlops:

yeah.. That is James.

Him dey act film? As i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ james bond?
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Odinaka00(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
Slicky jazzy forget
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Revolva(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
MrNigeria.:
lovely family. .

don jazzy was my senior in secondary school, .he was among the musical instrumentalists ..he graduated in 1999 set (federal government colleg, ljanikin Lagos )his mother was our music teacher in J s s 1 and 2, his junior sister. .joy enebeli(carrying a baby ) was my class mate in the same secondary school... 2002 graduating set.

How time files

Hey well on dynamic tv he said with his mouf that he attended awodiora secondary school in ajegunle and I guess he did not finish there before he went to ijanikin - are you sure bro cos I know he grew up in a.j he said it wit his mouf
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Humphreydis(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
ogaemma: Every this & that is on nairaland front page. It was not like this way back 2007 when I joined nairaland. The front page then was educative and very informative,infact you could compare nairaland front page to the best then. Now pictures of any tom dick & harry is what makes our front page. Thanks to Sheun.
..........you go fear bad belle na...hahahahaha....guy dey ground,na bad belle b dat.y u no waka pass if u no lik am?...
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Ejine(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
10 over 10: Photoshop!! U have all been fooled..what are they sitting on? Flowers??, waterfall?? Lapping?? Warbish!!

Vintage Olodo na im you be. Thinking he's sharp when infact he's very dull.
But before you get ahead of yourself... The picture is a family photo designed by a manual artist (not a digital one) by cutting out their images from their original studio photo (using a paper-cutting razor) and placing it above a foliage stock photo. It is a very legit photo and not a 'photoshop' one as your modern-day "sharp guy no grey matter" intelligence would love to point out.

Back in the 90's, families actually paid to have their photos made like this.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
U b sadist
ogaemma: Every this & that is on nairaland front page. It was not like this way back 2007 when I joined nairaland. The front page then was educative and very informative,infact you could compare nairaland front page to the best then. Now pictures of any tom dick & harry is what makes our front page. Thanks to Sheun.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by obailala(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
10 over 10: Photoshop!! U have all been fooled..what are they sitting on? Flowers??, waterfall?? Lapping?? Warbish!!
Some characters sef grin grin grin
please can u be kind enough to tell us how we have all been fooled?
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by solgee(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
Good picture nice family
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Been Cute sure runs in their blood

Thanks to their handsome father. So their mother is lucky.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by sweetcocoa(f): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Omo no be small thing sha.

Fine people,their mother is really handsome undecided.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by cindyrella(f): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
Awww...... Nice!
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by honeric01(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
sweetcocoa: Omo no be small thing sha.

Fine people,their mother is really handsome undecided.

Don't you know women (most) are generally handsome, thanks to weave-on, wigs and ghost/human hair.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by sweetcocoa(f): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
honeric01:

Don't you know women (most) are generally handsome, thanks to weave-on, wigs and ghost/human hair.

That one dey sha grin.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by boyendowed(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
Odinaka00:

Guy nor dey show d level of ya foolishness nd stupidity for here na, yu don pass dz na

You should have ignored the low life retarde.d piece of crap
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Dosoq(f): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Been Cute sure runs in their blood
abeg,wat is soo cute or special abt dis pix sef?din't u take a close luk @ deir mum.......o gosh......let me reserve my comment
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by cap28: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
i can see ugliness is in their genes
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Ayubaayo: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
By now you should have had your own website.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by 360command: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
mekaboy: THERE IS SOMETHING FAKE ABOUT THIS PICTURE, AM I THE ONLY PERSON SEEING IT ?

u are so right about it, its a CUT&PASTE picture but not a picture set in a reality way.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
MrNigeria.:
lovely family. .

How time files
Clap for yourself na. And what have you been doing when they were achieving all these success? School Dropout!
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
okeyxyz:

Hmm, see men salivating over other men grin grin
I Tire O!
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Beautymc(f): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
fagamite: Now I know where Don Jazzy got his incredibly good looking Ibo face. . . nna, thank God I am not Ibo.
Aturu hause, are u in any way better than ibos? Iwu cambia
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by CLIQBOY(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
okeyxyz:

Hmm, see men salivating over other men grin grin
DONT MIND DEM..DEY ARE GAY! :-)
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Revolva(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
exxell: Clap for yourself na. And what have you been doing when they were achieving all these success? School Dropout!

Why are you feeling inferior bro wats bad if someone knows don baba, even sef I know his school he went while he was in a.j -jazzy na a.j boy na dats where he grew up live
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by blackbeau1(f): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
if any of them loss,the best way to identify them na through the shape of their head.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Farouk20: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
grin ;DWhy all the boys come like pyjamas just saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) / Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.