Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,264 members, 7,947,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed (1515 Views)

I Think Ive Been Scammed! / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by FYsol: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
A poster posted "Buy Liberty Reserve at N170" early this week and i called him and later paid into his account. Since then he has refused to pick my call and it is over 4 days now. Below are his details

Sunday Nathaniel
Fidelity Bank

Nathaniel Sunday
Stanbic Bank

His phone number are

www.nigeriafxtrader.com

Be warned friends he scammed me $30 thank God its not much
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by arbitrage: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
You would have been able to learn from my folly (or too much greed as blink182 abused me) here last week if not for the moderators who would not allow our outcry postings to remain here without deletion. Another uncircumcised Philistine scammed me of 51k here in the name of $340 LR at cheap price. Since the ground on which blink182 spared the scammer and crucified me was that my greedy drive was based on cheap price of N150, let's see what verdict you will receive for being scammed at relatively higher price of N170.
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by austinsmat(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
is ok learn from ur mistake but u need to put his nairaland user name as well
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by arbitrage: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
He or they used quite a number of usernames. One was 9jafocus who put $340 LR at N150, another same used tweaklord in technology market forum. Another was placed advert of $815 LR at N152, etc. The advert that has not caught prey is still left running while the ones that caught are deleted already.
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by Booty4me: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2012
So people still they fall scam. Just 1word GREED.
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by FYsol: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2012
Booty4me: So people still they fall scam. Just 1word GREED.

Bros tell me if it is a crime to patronize someone who advertised what he is selling online. i think you need to join voice with us to expose those scammers and sanitize naija online business which is practized anywhere in the world even ghana rather than call it GREED
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by fxtopedia(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
WHY IS IT THAT SOME POST ARE HIDDEN. I MADE A SINCERE POST ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES OF THIS GUY THAT IS SCAMMING PEOPLE
ALL IN THE NAME OF LIBERTY RESERVE BUT MODERATOR MADE IT HIDDEN. I SMELL FOUL. I HOPE THIS GUY CALLED KENNETH AYOOLA
IS NOT AMONG THOSE THAT MODERATE HERE.

THERE POST ARE HIDDEN INCLUDING MINE, PLEASE GIVE US REASON FOR THAT... angry angry angry angry
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by harmony5(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
t 70 days. You can withdraw this earnings in a matter of seconds everyday even
without making any single investments. This site is so secured that they are getting almost all the security
approval worth over $2millon. With a physical office address, Certificates of incorporation and even has a live
interaction platforms, where members are given live support, and you also get to hear from members live.
You may need to invest on the site if you are convinced, which I'm very sure you will.
Just go here www.rprofits.com/LI847799.
I've put a little file here to guide on how to claim your free $10 bonus. This is very hot right now people.So act fast before they change their mind

Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by fxtopedia(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
harmony5: t 70 days. You can withdraw this earnings in a matter of seconds everyday even
without making any single investments. This site is so secured that they are getting almost all the security
approval worth over $2millon. With a physical office address, Certificates of incorporation and even has a live
interaction platforms, where members are given live support, and you also get to hear from members live.
You may need to invest on the site if you are convinced, which I'm very sure you will.
Just go here www.rprofits.com/LI847799.
I've put a little file here to guide on how to claim your free $10 bonus. This is very hot right now people.So act fast before they change their mind

ANOTHER SCAM AT WORK. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by Kaysalas(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
i called the guy as well, he told me he was in abuja when i told him i wanted to meet with him face to face.hint for next time: type his id or name into google with "scam" as the last word e.g "nathaniel scam" and you will be surprised at what you get. i have done this a couple of times and it worked for me
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by fxtopedia(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Kaysalas: i called the guy as well, he told me he was in abuja when i told him i wanted to meet with him face to face.hint for next time: type his id or name into google with "scam" as the last word e.g "nathaniel scam" and you will be surprised at what you get. i have done this a couple of times and it worked for me

You have to bear in mind that there are several NATHANIEL, so that won't give you exact what this guy
is up to. Even if your name is typed into google with scam, something will come up. My question is why
is MODERATOR hiding some posts?
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by Kaysalas(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
i do not exactly mean his real name, what i am refering to is his handle on nairaland ot elsewhere.
Re: Liberty Reserve: I Have Been Scammed by Techwriter: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
Be very careful when you are buying a service online in Nigeria. The Internet is not a safe playground. This blog tells you how to identify scammers. I suggest you read and share because it can save someone
http://eloquentseo..com/2012/07/ways-to-identify-online-scammers.html

(1) (Reply)

Professional Forex Trading Strategies – The Greatest Trading Tools / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Bar/laundry Soap / Dubai To Build World Largest Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.