Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. (3730 Views)

Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital / 151 Small Businesses With Little Start-up Capital In Nigeria / Quick Cash Blueprint To Earn $100-$250 Daily With Zero Start-up Capital: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2012

Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 1:18am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2014
UNDERSTANDING THE SYSTEM

This program was set up by a German company and have been in existence for 30years with online presence since 1994 operating in over 100 countries in the world. 100% legal and can not be declared illegal in any country as long as it is legal in the country of establishment.

The system was formally domiciled in united states dollars but after the euro was established,it became imperative to change it to euro since the company is German based.
Many of us are conversant with thrift or Esusu or Ajo in Yoruba language where people come together to enrich themselves through organized act of contributing a specified amount to be giving to individuals in a group of many participants until everyone has received a specific sum.

Some call it a sure money game but its definitely not gambling or even pyramid because a pyramid is a network structure that no matter what you do, you can never earn more than your sponsor.This system is simply a global cooperative scheme aimed at empowering people financially to start any business of their choice or make good money for any other purpose through an ingenious network structure that involves any participant to start with zero capital after referring just three people from any part of the world.

Just like the usual Thrift where you may decide to make more than one entry,in like manner you can sign up more than once to increase your earning power because for each registration you make, you will have a chance to earn €21,137 so making more than one registration will give you the bigger chance to earn another €21,137

HOW THE PAY PLAN WORKS

The company accepts perfect money,western union/Moneygram,Bitcoins as means of sending sign up fee of €45

The system classic category costs €45 and you will have he opportunity to earn €21,137

As you can see on the documents attached to this post, you will see a list of seven names. These are people who have been in the system before you.

You will have to come in under a sponsor who happens to be the one at the bottom level and this member gets 15euro from the 45euro and each person on that list from level 6 up to level 2 gets €3 each while the person in the top most level 1 gets €10 and the remaining €5 goes to the company for the administrative cost.

Now as soon as you sign up, you wil have three forms with your name now at the bottom and every other names have moved up one step with the person in the top most level leaving that group after receiving €10.

All you need to do now is get three people from anywhere in the world and get back your €45 then forget you ever did this and just relax as you will start earning good as you receive sms alerts on your phone as series of €3 and €10 will be paid to you from different people from anywhere in the world deposited directly into your secured online cooperative account which you can transfer to your regular account immediately.

Now lets see the possibility of making up to €21,137

Note that you can only be in level 7 on three forms and you get back your €45

You can be in level 6 on 9 forms x €3 meaning you can earn a maximum of €27 at this level

You can be in level 5 on 27 forms x €3 meaning you can earn a maximum of €81 at this level

You can be in level 4 on 81 forms x €3 meaning you can earn a maximum of €243 at this level

You can be in level 3 on 243 forms x €3 meaning you can earn a maximum of €729 at this level

You can be in level 2 on 729 forms x €3 meaning you can earn a maximum of €2,187 at this level

You can be in level 1 on 2187 forms x €10 meaning you can earn a maximum of €21,870 at this level

This makes a total of €21,137

WAIT, Don't be deceived, this is not magic and if i tell you your growth will be this smooth then im fooling you but that is the beauty of the system. This company knows that it is almost impossible for any participant to have a smooth growth and that is why the odds of earning is increased so lets assume in one year, you only have 200people who have registered with your name in level 1,that means you would have earned x €2,000 just in level one and not forgetting that you have actually started earning right from level 6 meaning for you to have earned €2000 in level one, you must have earned several €3 along the way.

Lets be frank with each other,even if only 100people ever enrolled with your name in level 1 within a year can we say earning over N200,000 with zero capital is a bad investment? not forgetting many more earnings that are bound to come.

Quite remarkable. With only €45, 3 friends and your €45 back into your pocket, you are on your way to making great part time income to start a good business or get the best from life.

As soon as you sign up, you will be giving a user ID and password which you must keep to yourself. With this you can see every details about your progress, how much you have earned and the level you are at every point in time. This is the most transparent money making program i have ever come across.

I also attached one of the several cheques i got out of the over €4,000 earned so far.

To have a better understanding and to see proof of my earnings, contact me and i will give you a pid and password of one of my registrations to log on to my members area and navigate to see how transparent the system is. Just log on to the site, click on Nigeria,click on members area and put in the User Id and password.

You can call me for more info on 08023146046

www.

Email:info@

Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2014

Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2014

Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Manweysabi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Toks2008: Way back in 1999,once you enrol with $45 now €75, you will be sent through regular mail a system bronchure,an enrolment form and a progress monitor called certificates as seen in the attached file.

Way back we had to wait a long time before earning as we only earn $15 when we get to level one but now its faster and much more profitable as you start making €5 right from level 6 up to level 2 and a whooping €15 euro in level one.

MY EXPERIENCE

In 1999 just two years after i graduated from the Lagos state university and after serving with unilevers PLC then lever brothers plc i tried to get a Job as their microbiologist since that was my area of specialty but they said they will not be needing any staff as at then.

I briefly went into acting when Nollywood was not as good as we have it now but we were usually paid peanuts and even the little money was used for the transport fare leaving us with nothing for any job we did.

I managed to feature in few home videos as well as a soap (PALACE)along side genevive nnaji,Jide kosoko,Funmi awofiyebi and many more but then i was still wondering if that was the right place for me because there was this disperity between known and upcoming actors and i gave up the pursuit after i was giving a a role and the produce bluntly told me he has no kobo to give me.

Anyways, i vowed to return as a producer but will not continue sourcing for roles and been paid trash.Maybe if i had persevered i would be one of the household names now lol!

I somehow came across this system through a woman i never met from Adam and i started with the hope of raising some money to start my own business and believe me guys, i made about €5000(I can give you my pid and password to check two of my enrollments as i made about 4 different enrolments)

With the money i made, i opened my IT company where i was selling computers and also into networking of systems and cyber cafe establishment which was new then.

But then in 2001,Some Nigerians decided to do what they know how to do best. MIMIC and unfortunately they lacked the rudimentary knowledge to keep it going and many Nigerians went for cheaper Nigerian versions saying 45usd was expensive until the Nigerian systems did the expected.CLOSED UP while this awesome program still operates with 100% efficacy and transparency but then there was a glitch.

In the past, we had to wait until we reach the top level before we could start earning and i personally wrote the company concerning this but if there is one thing i love and hate about this German company, its their adarmance in policy making but i guess that is why they are stil existing after years of operation. They refused to change the system structure and this led to low participation from Nigerians because we are not naturally patient and waiting to earn at the top was sickening and tiring.

Not until two years ago that the company went back into the drawing board to bring out a more rewarding and fast system that guarantees speedy money making and not until some months ago that i discovered this and i was like WOW! yet i was like is 75euro not too much but then it is not at all because you actually get this money back once you sign up three friends.

Now it is faster and in-fact so profitable that if you sign up just once and successfully enroll three friends and in one year you don't make at least €5000 no matter how slow then something is wrong because if i could earn about 5000 euro in just less than a year when earning was not as fast as now then you have no reason not to.

Even if your three friends dump the forms without signing up anyone and just one proceeds then you will still have teh chance to earn one third of €32,295 and this is why the odds of earning are increased so that even if all that ever happens is just 100people who sign up with your name in level one, you would have made €1500 not adding the series of €5 you have accumulated on your way up to level one. SIMPLY AMAZING

Hi Toks2008,

I didn't get your explanations well..

If I understand what you saif, If you sign up 3 friends under you and they eventually decided not to sign up anyone or even abandoned the programe, what will be my fate?

Will I still continue to be earning?

I need clarifications on this.

Thanks
Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Manweysabi:

Hi Toks2008,

I didn't get your explanations well..

If I understand what you saif, If you sign up 3 friends under you and they eventually decided not to sign up anyone or even abandoned the programe, what will be my fate?

Will I still continue to be earning?

I need clarifications on this.

Thanks

Thanks for your question and i must say your user name got me cracked up. Man wey sabi lol!

Anyways,if your question was "what if i sign up and i can't refer anyone?" then i would have simply asked you not to bother signing up because this program as i wrote earlier is for optimists and people who believe in possibilities without limitations.

Now let me shed a little light on your assertion.

You are not expected to coax,force,lure or pet anyone into signing up and only sign up people who believe they can do their best to refer only there people from any part of the world.

Every business has a risk factor, Many of us invest in many businesses and they all come crashing down before our very eyes and all we can do is to pick up the bits and start all over. But in this program YOUR €45 COMES BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU HAVE REFEREED NEW FRIENDS so i see no big deal here.

The first part is to sign up and believe you can sign up three people from any part of the world then when you get your three forms,you can worry about getting three friends.

Now asides this, the company has a mechanism of helping people to move ahead no matter how redundant the growth may be by issuing what is known as Bonus forms meaning if you sign up and for one reason or the other you are unable to refer anyone, the company will reissue that same form to another member who has already referred maximum of three people and replacing the redundant enrollee name with the new person issue the form as bonus and this enables you to make extra earnings without having to sign up with any dime and the best part is that you will get a €15 deposited into your golden circle account just by signing up an extra person after the maximum of three people. And anytime the redundant member decides to buckle up, he or she can always get a new set of forms from the company to continue with.

This is not an alibi for redundancy on the part of any enrollee but just aimed at ensuring that once you enroll,you wont be left out from earning.

Also understand that it is very every unlikely that if you refer you maximum of three friends and you get your €45 it is almost impossible that all these three will not proceed to sign up anyone and here is the main reason why the company has increase your odds of earning in this fantastic program and lets see what i earn using different case study.

1. You are only able to refer 2 and everyone in your down line also refers an average of two people each month after you sign up.

This means there will still be a geometric binary growth which could earn you about €5000 within a year which is good enough to start any business of your choice.

2. Lets assume you were only able to sign up one person so what happens? Remember that the maximum earning is €21,137 so if only one of your forms have been used to sign up an individual then you still have he opportunity to earn 1/3 of €21,137

3. What if it takes you 3 months to refer three people?SO what? This is not a make money quick program but it can be depending on how fast you grow in the system. However i have always maintained that even if it takes 2 months for you to sign up 2 or three people and it takes average of same two months for your down lines to sign up 2 or three, i do not see any big deal if it takes 15months for you to have accumulated good earnings.

But remember, you earn €3 each time a form is used to sign up a new person as long as your name appears within the seven levels so as soon as the three friends you sign up start signing up people, you start making series of €3 and €10

Now lets look at the worst case scenario that your growth is so poor that in a year you only have 100people wo have signed up with forms with your name in level one, then you must have earned €1000 with series of €3 even before you get to that top level. And the most astonishing part is that for you to earn €1000 from these few number of people,over 90 people out of that 100 have also earned good money so its a win win situation for every one.

In the past before the system was restructured to make earning faster, we had to wait longer to start earning yet i was able to earn about €5000 in just one year so now i see people earning even faster and bigger.

Many people have also argued that it is a pyramid but i have explained that it is far from been a pyramid because in this program, you can earn more than the person who enrolled you which is totally different from a pyramid structure where no matter what you do, you can never earn more than your en roller.

Some even fear a case of saturation and i just laugh over this. In-fact do you know that just a hundred people can just recycle their participation and the system keeps revolving around them? Many people ignorantly believe that every three people will definitely get three,NO WAY no matter how incredible the program may be, NOT EVERY ONE WILL GET THREE PEOPLE TO JOIN but because the company understand s this, they have increased the odds of your earnings so that no matter how bad, out of the total €21,187, even if you earn €5000 in a year or two, you can not say over 1million naira is a joke.

ANOTHER GREAT FEATURE you will find in your members area is that every one in your down line will have their names,emails as well as mobile numbers listed so people can always call each other to encourage them to move on and believe me,i will be happy even if just €5000 can be earned in seven months if we can at least try to sign up two people in about a month and the people we sign up do the same then we can expect more but i believe that over 1million naira can help many Nigerians start good businesses or get one or two things done.

But the secret to earning even more is to sign up,get three friends and get your money back and then sign up again under any of the three and even some people sign up three family members and then get nine forms to sign up nine people so you can only imagine what i meant when i say saturation is out of the picture.

I would be willing to clear any other discrepancy any one may have concerning this awesome global cooperative program.
Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Earn Up To €25,137 With Zero Start Off Capital In A Very Realistic Manner. by Toks2008(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Banner And Sticker Printing At N100 Per Feet / Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days / Help:bead Making Trainer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.