Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,558 members, 7,968,585 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri (17909 Views)

Bayelsa Communities In Panic Over Killing Of 6 JTF Soldiers / JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge / JTF Soldiers In Maiduguri Accuses Senior Officers Of Short-changing Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by BJ4REEL(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
What ar my missing here? ...i thought fasting period was meant to be holy/sacred?
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
Any suspect caught should be killed. What's the point keeping them in custody.

1 Like

Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
bengunsman:
I said I contacted some guys from my Battallion, there was a shootout but no soldier died only 2 were shot but not in d vital area
grin he thought u are a BH member, but I thnk u are a member of Nigerian Army, if Im right then u are doing great
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by moderatorr: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: Allahu Akbar, we have killed those infidel soldiers,anyone who dares oppose us shall be sent to his forefathers.
All your friends are dead.
You will live long bro like you have asked for. The bomb will go off while you are building it and dismember you half way, and you'll live that way for the rest of your sorry life.

The Christians you are fighting wont stop going to church.
True Islam wont stop either.
The PDP wont stop.
Nigeria wont stop.

1 Like

Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: Allahu Akbar, we have killed those infidel soldiers,anyone who dares oppose us shall be sent to his forefathers.
“When you approach a
city to fight against it,
you shall offer it terms of
peace. If it agrees to
make peace with you and
opens to you, then all the
people who are found in it
shall become your forced
labor and shall serve you.
However, if it does not
make peace with you, but
makes war against you,
then you shall besiege it.
When the LORD your God
gives it into your hand,
you shall strike all the
men in it with the edge of
the sword. Only the
women and the children
and the animals and all
that is in the city, all its
spoil, you shall take as
booty for yourself; and
you shall use the spoil of
your enemies which the
LORD your God has given
you. Only in the cities of
these peoples that the
LORD your God is giving
you as an inheritance, you
shall not leave alive
anything that
breathes” (
Deuteronomy 20:10-17)
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by waja(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
Abu-Ruqayya:
who the hell are you.... u must be one of them :-Xwho the hell are you.... u must be one of them
. My guy, He said the truth. Same thing happened during Niger/Delta militant.
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by waja(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Luklaw: This is a pointer that should suggest to your common sense that those who carried out the evil deed are not in any way related to islam. No muslim in d month of Ramadan will engage in an ounce of misdeed to incur the wrath of Allah let alone the killing of human being. You should have looked for another channel 2 advertise your irrational idiocy. not on Nairaland.
. So which religion is responsible?

1 Like

Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
lanetrips: The problem these Jtf guys r facing is d inability of of the natives to give info abt boko haram for fear of being killed.if the quoran truly says dey go to heaven afta been killed,y not damn d consequences of revealing d identities of these terrorists and the animals will b wiped off.
“I tell you that to
everyone who has, more
shall be given, but from
the one who does not
have, even what he does
have shall be taken away.
But these enemies of
mine, who did not want
me to reign over them,
bring them here and slay
them in my presence.
”(Luke 19:26-27)
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
pembisco: evn durin fastin! diz abokis neva siez to amaze me,mtcheww! useless muderas/muslems!
“Do not think that I have
come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
send peace, but a sword. I
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew
10:34-35)
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by bakila: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
P Beni: That's the problem with the JTF, they won't concede that any of their men were killed.

It called operational propaganda not to demoralise troops and to prevent spousal pressure and distraction.
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by Luklaw: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
waja: . So which religion is responsible?
i'm not a resident of Maiduguri plus not an onlooker of the incident. For this reason, i wouldn't say authoritatively that religion A or B was responsible for it. However, no devout christian or muslim would engage in such a destructive and callous act.
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by Bella3(f): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
akthedream: “I tell you that to
everyone who has, more
shall be given, but from
the one who does not
have, even what he does
have shall be taken away.
But these enemies of
mine, who did not want
me to reign over them,
bring them here and slay
them in my presence.
”(Luke 19:26-27)
dats a parable. Duh!
Read verse 6
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by Bella3(f): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
akthedream: “Do not think that I have
come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
send peace, but a sword. I
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew
10:34-35)
yep.. Dnt expect that becoz Jesus came to the world, peace that waz neva there wil come. He gives individuals dat inner peace that lasts. Today because a young girl becomes a christain, her mother wil hate her nd even try to harm her. People have disowned their mothers al becoz of a useles religion. So yeah. Mother shal rise against daughter, and children against mother! Its been happening
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by IFEDILIEZE(m): 12:54am On Jul 29, 2012
I tot dz muhammedians ought to b fastin, anyway, a hungry man z an angry man.
Re: 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri by smalmata(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
This is the Holy month of Ramadan, and I know for sure that true Muslims will not engage in acts of violence.I believe they are criminal elements or foreign mercenaries.
Kudos to the soldiers for their gallantry,I pity Nigerian Armed Forces all over,they are being overstretched all over the country just for us to have peace & be @ peace as a nation,these soldiers too have families & loved ones @ home to see & spend time with,but u see them on the roads,nooks & crannies,in the sun,under the rain;just trying to make the nation be peaceful & for we to conduct our businesses peacefully. Each time I see them on our roads,I just pray for their families silently @ home,may God reward them.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC / Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.