Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Teach Me To Fly - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teach Me To Fly (580 Views)

When A Tsetse Fly Lands On A Scrotum...Hilarious Photo / The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly / Learn How To Fly ! You Too Can Be A Superman See This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me To Fly by atuknat(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
a plane was transporting mad men to another hospital and the were busy making all kinds of noise in the plane and one of dem came and met the pilot dat he wants to learn hw to fly a plane and the pilot told him dat if he can make all his friends keep quiet he will teach him hw to fly, the mad man now went back to the passengers cabin after a few minutes he cameback and everywhere was quiet, he said oya my friends are teach me how to fly, the pilot now asked him what he did to make his friends keep quiet he said, 'i told them to go and play outside'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Threads On The Front Page / Major James And Her Only Daughter / Wha We Should Expecting From GEJ Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.