Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,949 members, 7,919,068 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Meet Michael Angarano, Kristen Stewart’s First Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Michael Angarano, Kristen Stewart’s First Boyfriend (2135 Views)

Kristen Stewart Twilight Actress Leaked Nude Pictures / I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks / Kristen Stewart Is World Highest Paid Actress- Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Michael Angarano, Kristen Stewart’s First Boyfriend by naijabay: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
Before Kristen Stewart devastated Robert Pattinson’s by cheating on him with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director, she similarly broke the heart of Michael Angarano, the boyfriend of four years she dropped for her “Twilight” co-star in 2009. The young couple first got together in 2005 when they were teens after they met on the set of the indie drama “Speak” and quickly fell in love.

http://cliqzone.com/blog/2012/07/28/meet-michael-angarano-kristen-stewarts-first-boyfriend/
Re: Meet Michael Angarano, Kristen Stewart’s First Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
So wait, Jack had a son? How'd that come about? I didn't finish watching Will and Grace.

(1) (Reply)

Blogger SDK Blasts Nuella Njubigo .." Husband Snatching Is Your Stock In Trade" / Lobatan! I Get Naked To Pay My Bills- Afro Candy / Kim Kardashian Posts Nearly N***d Wedding Pic! See Her Topless.she Is So Hot!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.